Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby clackno1 » 10/16/2008 4:42 PM

She heard the yonyuu enter the cavern with her. She had to hold her wings tight by her side as the tunnel got narrower and narrower. Sound travels fast in tight spots, a good warning for anything up ahead if they didn't notice the glow coming down the tunnel first. Her eyes soon adapted to the darkness so she's able to see in a green blur. Her tail running along the ground behind her allowing her to see if she missed anything...Important. Her claws brushed the sides of the cavern slightly to make sure she didn't miss anything there. Hidden crevices, small tunnels, she wouldn't miss them. She had to make a thorough exam. If she missed one thing it could cost her her freedom.

(Sorry. Right now I have math running through my head. It's hard to think.)

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/16/2008 9:02 PM

Chalice slipped along the floor, feeling for indents, flat against the ground. Suddenly he stepped in something slippery.

"What...?" He held up his paw. The stuff was reddish with a gold band. It was...paint! "Where...?" He looked up. There was a click, and a few rocks fell from the ceiling.

"Why'd you bring that?"

"It was in my pocket! I didn't mean to."

"Who are you?" Chalice called. This was very strange, but maybe now he was about to find out who RML and ROFL were. The head of a Noel Fenling poked out of a hole in the ceiling. "Sorry about the paint."

"Are you ROFL? Or RML?" The Fenling grinned at Chalice's question.

"Ratson Oliver Flightling Larzsin, at your service." He bowed, a difficult task while hanging upside down from the ceiling.

"Then who's RML?" He didn't like this. There was a shield blocking his brain readings. But the structure was oddly familiar...

"Oh, RML? He'll introduce himself," called a familiar voice. A one-winged Jewel Yonyuu swung down from the hole and landed on his feet in front of Chalice. He grinned.

"Rambam!"

"Chalice! I knew we'd find you here!"

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Previous