Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby jobiehanna » 11/14/2008 7:33 PM

"Well, I come down here because nobody bothers me down here. It's nice and quite. And I can experiment on the creatures that come by," he said with a gleam in his eye.

Sasha looked at him. Then she looked at Kokomo. She looked back at Mage. "So, do you ever see any akails around here?"

Kokomo looked at her with a warning glance. He didn't want to upset Mage with so many questions.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/14/2008 7:37 PM

Mage was a little irritated now. Too many questions. "Well, very rarely. They tend to avoid my place," he said with the irritation in his voice.

Kokomo relized Mage was becoming irritated. He gave Sasha another waring glance. "We should go now. We really need to find an akail," he said and got up.

Sasha didn't notice him. She had one more question. It was on the tip of her tongue. She couldn't think of it...

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/14/2008 7:42 PM

{{5 for Mage, he is gone now.}}

Mage looked straight at Kokomo. "Yes, good idea. Thank you for visiting," he said.

Kokomo pushed Sasha up. "It's time to go," he urged her. "But I have one more question, it's right on the tip of my tongue..." she said. Mage came over to usher them out the side door leading deeper into the caverns. Sasha gave up her fight and allowed Kokomo to push her out of the room. "Thanks for you company!" she called as they were leaving the room. Hopefully Drakot had followed them...

EDIT: {40}{40}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/15/2008 8:06 PM

Sasha and Kokomo walked slowly down the tunnel. Sasha was beginning to lean towards Kokomo as they walked. It had been forever since they had entered the caverns. She was exhausted. She slowed to a stop. "Ko, can we please rest? I'm tired," she said with exhaustion over powering her voice. She sat were she was, not waiting for a reply.

Kokomo turned towards her voice when she spoke. Only she was allowed to call him Ko, and she only did that when she wanted something. This time it was to rest. He back-tracked and sat next to her. "I guess so," he said. He was beginning to tire too. Kokomo laid down and Sasha laid down too. She rested her head on his back. "Thank you," she whispered. Kokomo then heard her light snore, "You're welcome," he whispered back, laying his head on his paws.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/15/2008 9:31 PM

Sasha was startled awake by a noise that sounded like a chainsaw that jerked her from sleep. She opened her eyes and looked around. She heard it again. It seemed to be coming from underneath her. She felt the rythem of Kokomo's breathing, and heard it again. She jumped up and looked around.

Kokomo jerked up when he felt Sasha jerk away. "What is it?" he asked her with sleep still heavy in his voice. Sasha had figured out were the noise was coming from. She giggled. "What's so funny?" Kokomo asked, a smile turning the corners of his mouth. "Your snore sounds like a chainsaw!" Sasha finally managed to giggle out. Kokomo broke out into laughter, "I'm sure it does, and your sounds like a blue bird." Sasha stuck her tongue out at him. She twitched her tail and began to walk away. "Let's get going," she called over her shoulder. Kokomo started to follow her down the tunnel. Girls, he thought, what could I do with out 'em?

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/16/2008 12:35 AM

Sasha looked behind her to see if Kokomo was coming. Of course he was. She sped up a little. She was getting tired of being serious, and she just wanted to get out of this cavern. She heard the soft padding of paws behind her...

Kokomo sped up, trying to keep up with Sasha. He threw himself into the air and landed right beside her. "Gotcha," he said, spinning himself around in front of her. She ran right into him "Hey! What's the idea!" She yelled at him with a twinkle in her eyes.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/16/2008 12:39 AM

Kokomo looked her in the eyes, "I really having fun, but I think it's time to go home. I don't even know what day it is."

Sasha couldn't hold his gaze. She bent her head and stood up on her feet. "I guess you're right," she admitted. "I really wish to go home too." Kokomo stood up next to her. "Which way?" he asked her.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/16/2008 12:45 AM

Sasha set off in a direction. Kokomo followed her. Even though they didn't know which way they had to go to get out, they kept walking. "Maybe we can find an akail next time," Sasha said. "Hopefully," Kokomo answered. They were still walking side by side and Sasha thought she could hear a river. They sped up, hopeing to get out of there. They eventually made it to the exit where they saw a rushing river and a beautiful star filled night sky. Sasha sighed, "Guess we chose they right time to come out." They continued on thier way and eventually made it back home.

{45}{45}

((Sorry Indigo, I wanted to end it and you haven't been posting.))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items