Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Akail Hunt (CLOSED)

Postby jobiehanna » 10/15/2008 7:14 PM

ImageImage

Sasha and Kokomo

Sasha looked into the dark cave. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go in. She really wanted to see an Akail but...

"Ah, come on." Kokomo teased. He, too, looked into the dark cave. "Jobie want's one to add to her collocetion that she hasn't started yet." He grinned at her. He stepped into the cave. He motioned with his tails. "Come on, Sash." He repeated.

Sasha looked hesitantly into the cave again. "O-ok" She stutered. She didn't like darkness. You can't see were you're going. She followed Kokomo's shinning white pelt. "Do you think we will run into anyone?" she asked curiously. "Ya never know," he answered heading deeper into the cave.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/15/2008 7:46 PM

Their steps echoed in the dark cave. They heard the drip of water from the ceiling. Sasha couldn't see for more than a yard in front of her. She followed Kokomo's white tails.

Kokomo could see fine though. His mom had had great eye-sight. At least he  had inhereited that from his mother. All other traits are from his father. He stared into the darkness. He followed the cave paths. He wasn't sure which way to go.

Behind him Sasha used her tails to keep her balance and guide her. Her tails touched both walls. She couldn't wait to find that Akail.

Kokomo came to a fork in the road. "Left or right?" he asked.

"Ummm...left, I guess." Sasha answered. She watched Kokomo wallk to the left. She followed dutifully. Usually she would have lead them, but she didn't know where they were.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/15/2008 8:19 PM

(Not sure if this is cheating, I just figured two Akail hunts would double my chances. No, I'm not stalking you.)

Drakot flew through the dark tunnels, trying to find an Akail. If Rambam and Flightling hadn't gone off to shock Chalice, maybe he'd be able to find one. Arggh...

He almost hit a wall, not paying attention in his frustration. Carefully, he steered around the corner and heard snatches of conversation: "Left", "guess", "collection", and "Jobie". Hmm... There were moving figures ahead.

The figures had so distracted Drakot that he wasn't looking where he was going. He slammed into what looked like a rough white wall. Strange...wasn't the stone here gray? He slipped onto the ground and took three steps back; exactly three. Three was his lucky number.

He realized suddenly that the "wall" had been furry. Furry? Who ever heard of a furry wall? He looked up.

He'd run into a Kuhna.

"Eep!" he squeaked. "Um, uh, sorry, mister, I didn't see..."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 10/15/2008 8:23 PM

[center]Image  Image
Hollow Heart & Kyonie
((click to see their human forms))

Hollow Heart and Kyonie were walking in the cave to find rare treasure.  "This is taking forever, Hollow.  Why not take a break for a little bit?" asked Kyonie.  "All right, Kyo.  We'll take a break.  Just a few minutes, allright," said Hollow heart.  Kyonie sat down and made herself comfterable, and then pulle dout a needle, a blue suit, and she started sewing.  Hollow Heart glowed her wand and looked left and right for any Akail.  "So far, so good.  Heck.  We might as well hunt for an Akail to show Toon.  What do you think, Kyo?" asked Hollow Heart.  "That's a great idea!  All right!  Let's go on a Akail hunt!  Oh, but we need at least one or two more people to come along with us.  I'm scared," said Kyonie as she shivvered.  "Very well.  Let's see if we can find a couple more people," sai Hollow Heart and then sat down on a flat rock.  she watched Kyonie sewing.

Suddenly, Hollow Heart heard a squeak and ran to prepare for an attack, while Kyonie still sew in the light of her electricity.  "Who's there?" she asked as Hollow heart saw nothing but a Batii, and two kuhnas.  "Oh!  I didn't notice there were more people in the cave.  Fogive me," she said and bowed.  "What're your names?"

{45/1}
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/15/2008 8:31 PM

Kokomo looked down at his feet. At his feet stood a batii. "It's quite all right." He said. "It just hurts a little." He scratched the spot.

At the sound of the batti coming and the others Sasha had dashed behind Kokomo. She was very scared in the dark. "You talk."  she whispered in his ear.

"Ok," he muttered to Sasha. "I'm Kokomo. And this is Sasha. I don't know who this is." He moved to the side. Then pointed with his tail toward the Batii. Sasha grinned at them sheepishly. "Hi." She said shyly.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/15/2008 8:44 PM

Drakot grimaced. This wasn't his desired way of meeting new people. "I'm Drakot. Hi," he squeaked, and for once wished he could talk normally.

If only Flightling were here! Flightling could talk his way out of anything, which was probably why one of his names was Ratson, come to think of it. And then there was Rambam...Rambam, who could probably have hidden them in the blink of an eye. Or half a blink.

Oh, well. Might as well be friendly. He didn't want to get eaten.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 10/15/2008 8:48 PM

Hollow heart's heart hurted as the uhnas ignored her.  She used a star blast at them, to get their attention.  Kyonie heardthe blast and put away her sewing stuff and sparked so bright that she almost ranned into Hollow Heart.  "What the heck was that!?"  "Just three people ignoring me," said Hollow heart.  "Well Never do that again!  You could've hurted them," said Kyonie.  Hollow heart stopped her light on her staff and kept silent.  Kyonie, on the other hand, went and apologized to them, "I'm sorry.  Are you all alright?"  She picked up the Arkuhna's tail and checked for any burn shot's.  
{46/2}  {{please don't ignore me!!!  It hurts...}}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/15/2008 9:10 PM

Drakot stared at the newcomers. "Um...sorry. Hi...?" This "hi" thing wasn't working at all. Apparently "hi" is not supposed to be said in every sentence. Of course, he hadn't said it the first time, but it was more of a stutter...

Who was he kidding? He didn't know anything about this. Stealth, yes. Hunting, yes. Navigation, yes. Conversation, no!

But being a bat, it wasn't totally unexpected for him to be reclusive.

Yes, but staying in that half-built house all the time?

He stopped his mental argument and listened instead.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 10/15/2008 9:25 PM

Kyonie looked at the Batti and she smiled.  "Hello!  Your name is Drakot right?"  She then turned to the kuhnas, "And your names are Sasha and Kokomo?  Nice to meet you.  I'm Kyonie, just please call me Kyo, alright?  That Hollow Meji over there is Hollow heart," she kept on saying.  Hollow Heart bowed again, still not talking.
{47/3}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/15/2008 9:28 PM

"Yes." Drakot nodded. He tried a formal tack. "I am...pleased to make your acquaintance."

No, no, no! That wasn't right! Remember, remember. What does Flightling always say? He says "Hey. Name's Flightling. And you?" No, no. Drakot couldn't say that. Besides, he'd already introduced himself.

"Sorry." He blinked slowly. "I...uh, I don't get out much."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/16/2008 5:58 PM

((Sorry. the introduction was ment for both of you. should have made that clear. oops.))

Sasha felt the shock of Hollow heart's blast. She looked at where it had hurt adn before she knew it Kyonie was there. "I'm fine."  She murmured. She pulled her tail gently away and licked it. It stung a litte. I hope I didn't seem rude... she thought.

The blast had barely affected him. It stung nut Sasha had gotten much of it. "We're looking for an Akail. Wanna join us?" he said enthusiasticly. More company would be great. Maybe we can find our way better. I'm hopelessly lost, he thought. He smiled friendly.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 10/16/2008 7:03 PM

Hollow Heart looked at both kuhnas.  "DONE!  I would love to get an akail."  "That just made her day," said Kyonie.  "Anyways...  Darkot.  Yuo don't get out alot because you usually are with other people because you are with someone and you only watch, right?  Well!  Let's take care of that, alright."  Hollow looked at Kyonie and smiled.  "First thing's first.  Let's finish this hallway and move onto the next ile if there's a rode of two, kay?"  She then lit her staff up.
{48/4}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/16/2008 7:27 PM

Kyonie's statement had completely confused Sasha. Good thing she wasn't talking to me. She looked as Hollow. Then she looked at Kokomo. "Let's get started!" she suggested. She was ready now. It wasn't so scary with the light of the staff.

"Do you want to lead, Hollow Heart?" Kokomo said. He really didn't want to lead anymore. He stepped aside to let her lead if she wanted to. He looked at the batii stuttering. "We don't bite." He assured Drakot.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 10/16/2008 7:35 PM

Hollow Heart nodded and flicked her fingers to have multiple staffs on the walls, she kept out her staff and then lead the way.  Kyonie nodded and led out a hand for Drakot to have.  "Don't worry, I don't shock anyone," she said and with a silly grin still on her face.  "She's always like that, even when she's crying," said Hollow Heart.  She then turned to Kokomo, "And just call me Heart.  Not hollow.  Hollow is cruel to me."  She led the way making the lights still bright.
{49/5}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/16/2008 7:43 PM

Sasha giggled at Kyo's remark. She stepped up and started to follow her. She followed fairly quickly. She really wanted to see an Akail.

Kokomo was looking around the room when they started walking away. He quickly realized this and started after them. He had to run to catch up. He walked beside Sasha and was pating. "What took you so long?" She giggled.

"I wasn't paying attention," he muttered, embarrased.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items