Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/20/2008 6:40 PM

"Dusk, You are going to get nine thousand degree burns when Im done with you!" Blaze said He glew a dim red, Perfect for not scarring anything rather than a basic light.  "Well Its for the good of our mission, we need a light, and.." Dusk was cut off by Blaze "Do I look like a night light?" Blaze asked  "no but that can be arranged" Dusk smirked "Lets get this over with, " Blaze said leading the way
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/20/2008 6:52 PM

Sasha and Kokomo headed off after Blaze. Now they had a light. Yay!

"So, may I ask, why do you glow?" Sasha asked Blaze curiously. She was just too curious sometimes.Kokomo held her tighter. Blaze didn't seem very happy.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/20/2008 7:16 PM

"I dont know, I was born that way!" It said grumpily
"Cool it!" Dusk said trying not to laugh  "Grrr" Blaze growled at Dusk
"Look lets just go" Dusk said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/20/2008 7:25 PM

"oh, Ok." Sasha said. Boy, is he grumpy. Tears welled in her eyes. She put her head on Kokomo's arm. A tear fell on his sholder.

Kokomo patted Sasha's back. "Shhh, it's ok." he said. "I didn't mean to.." she said. "Shhh, I don't want to make him madder." he said. Kokomo pulled a hand through her hair. "Let's go" he said. He grabbed her hand and they followed the glowing creature. She leaned very lightly against him as they walked.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/20/2008 8:08 PM

Drakot restrained another mental argument, convincing himself that if this short-tempered glowing thing noticed him, bad things would happen. Probably to him. He opened his wings and followed, drifting closer to the Kuhnas.

"Are you okay?" he whispered to Sasha as he flew just above her head. He hadn't missed a single thing even though he'd been hiding in the corner, and he'd seen the tear.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/21/2008 4:39 PM

"Its not your fault, He 'was born that way' you know. " Dusk snickered
"I was not, I was, nice.... ok you got me there, but don't party just yet mothball." Blaze said "I'm actually a tube shape, but hey, no pices off my carapace" He said "Why you little mite infested pice of....." He saw something in the distance "oh sweet Dusky can you use your antenna to see what that was?" he tried to sound nice because he was scared "Hmmm about twenty  feet away is a dead end we need to blast through and something is in front of it. Alive" He said thinking this was an akail .
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/21/2008 8:33 PM

"I'm fine." Sasha whispered to Drakot. "He just, well, frightened me." She forced herself to look ahead into the darkness and she saw the movement too. 'What was that?" She whispered.

"Hopefully nothing," Kokomo said. "or maybe an akail," he added as an afterthought. He then grinned. "But, we get to blast through the wall." he said. He liked things like that. Sasha shivered, she apparently didn't.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/22/2008 7:33 PM

"OK What ever you are, What are you? If you answered akail, then our prize is a choice come quietly or  fight through us, And Im not easy to beat, To prevent escape from us Our kind buddy Venom sealed our path with a web" Dusk said Venom Did do so, however his venom could melt his own web easily but the akail or whatever would get stuck. "You have no chance of escape, Unless we give Venom the orders. By the way, We are gonna Blow a hole in that wall anyway, so If You Do Escape somehow, Your friends will be captured instead. Your choice" Dusk must sound convinceing to whatever was over there.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/22/2008 8:58 PM

As Dusk was talking Kokomo was watching forward in the darkness. He stepped protectivley in front of Sasha. He wasn't sure waht to do. His eyes searched the area. "What is it?" he asked.

Sasha streached out her arm. "Want a lift, Drakot?" she asked Drakot. "You can sit on my shoulder if you like." She stood behind Kokomo. Hopefully he won't get hurt, she thought. "Be careful," she whispered in a wavering voice into his ear.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/24/2008 7:41 PM

"Um...okay," replied Drakot uncertainly, and carefully steered down onto Sasha's shoulder.

"What do you think it is?" He looked around, trying to take in everything. He hoped whatever it was wasn't dangerous...and didn't feel like eating him. At least if he got eaten, he'd be eaten with friends.

Was he always this morbid?

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/26/2008 3:14 PM

"delta team, containment breach in sector 313! Now! Ember is at the arena, and running an errand, The Fire king and I will be there to assist you. Inferno out."  "Blaze, You finish up here, we have, an issue at the spire." Dusk said flying toward nori volcano
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/26/2008 3:29 PM

"umm, does that mean you're leaving?" Sasha asked uncertainly. She felt Drakot land on her shoulder. He wasn't heavy at all.

"What about that thing?" Kokomo asked. "Is it an akail?" He tried to make out what it was, but he wasn't sure.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 10/26/2008 3:55 PM

(random event, feel free to enter at any time. :bigstick: )
"Me and venom are still here, Il go blow fire at it! " It charged recklessly at the shadow, "Eat fire!" He lit its self on fire the whole room it up!
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/26/2008 4:10 PM

((Who's me?))

Sasha watched him charge at the shadow from behind Kokomo's back. She watched the room light up. She saw the dark walls and goo oozing from cracks in the wall. She moved further away from the wall, pulling Kokomo with her. She was careful not to move too fast on the account of Drakot being on her shoulder.

Kokomo felt the heat of the impact from him charging the shadow. Not only had it lit up, but it had become hotter. He felt Sasha tug his arm and moved with her.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/28/2008 5:01 PM

The shadow was aggrivated by the bright flash. It started to come their way. Kokomo pushed Sasha back. He took a step foward. And another step. Then he, too, charged at the shadow. The shadow saw his advance and it went faster. They hit each other and both were knocked to the ground. Kokomo tried to hold it tight, but it was very strong.

Sasha gasped when she saw Kokomo charge at the shadow. She wrapped her arms tight around her body. She flinched when he hit the shadow. She almost knocked Drakot off her shoulder. "Sorry," she murmured. What is he doing? she thought as she watched the two wrestle on the ground. Surely he's not that stupid.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items