Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: [(Angel) in the {Darkness} - Private]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/03/2009 11:27 PM

Aris seemed startled by her transformation, though it did not register on his face. His eyes were the only things that gave away his emotions. He watched her, studied her, drank in her image. she was beautiful, and here she was, standing beside a monster. His lips twisted into a sardonic smile. A new, ironic twist on 'Beauty and the Beast.' Her skin was pale, and glowed silver in the moonlight. She seemed to be bathed in the moon beams, and he wondered what she'd look like if she dance din them. Beautiful. Did she even know what she was to him? had she any idea how he felt now? After so many years of feeling nothing at all, to finally feel something...It took his breath away. And so did she. His gaze roamed over her golden hair, and he had the urge to touch it and see if it was as soft as it looked. When her eyes fell on him, he drew in a sharp breath, and felt his heart skip a beat.

Beautiful, deep, sapphire blue. They were like twin jewels set within the waves of the great sea, and he felt as though he could drown in them forever. "An angel is a fitting description, for that is what you appear to be." He took a few steps forward and was at her side. He took her hand in his, his own red eyes boring deep into hers. "Thank you for sharing it with me. I am truly honored," he said sincerely. "We have only just met, yet I feel as though I have known you for a thousand lifetimes. My heart skips a beat whenever you look my way. your beauty cannot compare to any I have ever seen. you are perfect. You really are an angel. Tell me, Angela; mi corazón, my heart," he murmured, and reached up to touch her cheek gently. "Do you feel the same way?"

[6]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/04/2009 5:10 PM

For the longest time, Angela merely stood there, letting her eyes meet his as they bored into her.  When his hand touched her face, a million things ran through her mind at once.  As she listened to him speak, she heard not the gruff voice of the Windgill Paragon that she had met in the caverns, but the voice of someone that she had thought she had lost long ago.  After a moment, she spoke.

"I... I have to say... I actually feel the same way." She said quietly, her lips twisting into a smile.  When she said this, a thousand different feelings rushed through her at once--each one different and some confusing; but the only thing that mattered currently was that, in this moment, everything was perfect.

[5.2]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/05/2009 9:16 PM

Aris rested his hand on her cheek, drinking in the moment and savoring her beauty. He wanted to remain here forever, wanted to remember everything about her. She was his lifemate, the one he'd been searching for all his life. The demons that raged within him raged quietly now, and it seemed she had taken a toll on his darker side already. The thirst and anger began to abate, and his mind was clearer than it had been in centuries. He had found her, and he would not be one of the lost ones; he would live, and she by his side.

"My heart beats only for you, mi corazón. I can breathe again. I am my old self," he murmured softly. The wind whistled through the trees, and seemed to steal his voice away into the night. It was a soft whisper, a promise of a lifetime of happiness. "Will you stay by my side forever, my heart?" He leaned closer, his eyes boring into her own, their faces only inches apart. He seemed as though he wanted to kiss her, but did not. She may reject him.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/05/2009 9:32 PM

Angela smiled as she placed a hand on his own cheek, smiling as she said, "I would not take anyone but you, Aris." As she said this, something within her own heart resonated; it was as if something within her had been unlocked--something that had not been unlocked for ages.  "I will be yours if you'll take me, of course." She added, her eyes sparkling brightly as she looked up at him, smiling brightly as her hair blew behind her in the gentle breeze.

[5.3]

[[One of my pets' history stories has kidnapped my muse~ xD]]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/11/2009 9:24 PM

Aris stayed silent for a moment, his red eyes boring into her own blue ones. He was content here, happy just standing and watching her.  "Always, beloved," he said gently, his words carried away by the wind. He reached up and smoothed her windswept hair back behind her ears, his own gaze softening. He leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips, his own dark hair being swept up by the wind, still bound tightly by the white ribbon. He pulled away, and smiled lightly at her, a smile he had no worn for many centuries. "I don't want you to ever feel alone. You will never be alone. I did not lie when I said I would tear apart those filthy creatures who insulted you. No one shall ever say such things to you again. I promise." He smiled gently, his eyes completely serious, and pulled her closer to him, enveloping her in a protective hug.  

[8]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/18/2009 6:46 PM

A tiny smile tugged at Angela's own lips as Aris smoother her hair back before giving her a gentle kiss.  "If we ever encounter them again, then you are free to do with them as you will, dear Aristotle." She said, laying her head on his chest as well as she could with their height difference.  "But, let us hope that you will not have to, for their sakes as well as for ours." She added, chuckling.

[5.4]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/19/2009 8:41 PM

"We shall see," he growled, his eyes narrowing into the darkness. He held her close, almost unwilling to let her go. He didn't know if it was a dream, or a cruel nightmare that brought her to him, but he didn't dare let her go for fear of waking up to reality. He didn't think he'd be able to stand it if she wasn't real. He gently ran the back of his hand down her cheek, and grabbed her hand in his own. "Angela...I have lived in darkness for years innumerable. I can't remember what the world is like, but I know, if those creatures in the caves were anything to go by, that it is still cruel. But I want you to show me your world, Angela. Show me the kind world, the good world. I am tired of the darkness. I want to be with you, in the light. I will not force you into my world, or into the shadows. You are too free, and too beautiful for such a cruel thing." He leaned his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes at the aura of comfort that radiated from her. "I'm tired of being alone."

[9, 34]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/19/2009 9:09 PM

Angela's eyes were sad as she said, "I am afraid that I have little to offer by way of what is good within the world these days.  While the war might be over, that natural hatred of the two crests is still there, and may always be." She shook her head as she tucked some stray hair back behind her ear as she looked around.  "There are places, however, that the prejudices of others has not yet touched."

She thought about what it must have been like for Aris, alone in the darkness for however many lifetimes he had been here.  She knew that one lifetime alone was unbearable enough, but how long had this lifetime lasted?  The thirty years she had endured was tough enough; true, she looked 20, but she was older than she looked.  She gave a thoughtful murmur before she finally said, "...this way, yes."

[6.0]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous