Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Exploring The Heart [Any]

Postby Shaetani » 11/10/2008 9:09 AM

Image .:.:. Image
Bustron .:.:. Dusks Delight (DeeDee)
lvl 2 : 5 .:.:. lvl 5 : 25

Hesitation, fear, why was he feeling these things? Bustron paused outside of the Caverns, his gaze narrowed and his claws flexing. He was glad to have Dusk along with him for this trip down memory lane. Perhaps... perhaps if he could remember exactly what had happened, he could help free some of his friends, his pride.

Dusk looked at the gaping hole that lead down into the caverns, and as Bustron paused, she moved up to his side and gently nudged him, her voice soft. "You don't have to do this, you know." She knew he felt like he had to, but he didn't. He could accept that he couldn't change the past and move on, returning home with his thoughts fully focused on the future he could make, not the past he couldn't change. Then again, how could he be whole without knowing, without remembering? Either way, she had agreed to come here with him, to help him face down his demons.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 11/11/2008 11:23 PM

Bustron listened as Dusk spoke, his head shaking lightly once in a negative direction. "You know this is not so. If I am to devote my life to Tani, I need to know if I have any previous obligations." That was the root of his worries, that he had been summoned from the well and left behind things unfinished that would later come back to bite him on the tail. With a quick shake of his mane, he growled low in his throat as he stepped into the entrance, his thick paws moving him to the side and slightly farther in. There was a path, a tunnel, that would lead deeper into the caverns. It was this path that his heart demanded his paws take.

Dusk listened to his speach, and with a smile she stepped in after him, pausing a moment for her eyes to adjust to the gloom. It wasn't that hard to do, since there was some sort of fungus that had a faintly purple/red glow to it. She moved to be standing next to Bustron, her voice soft as she gazed around. "I've never seen moss fungus glow that color before." most phosporous rocks and things had more of a greenish yellow glow to them.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Exploring The Heart [Any]

Postby Shaetani » 01/03/2009 4:40 AM

Moss that color? Bustron smiled. "I do not think it grows anywhere else in the wold." Since she was next to him, he could hear her heart beat steady and calm beside him. It was... enjoyable. She seemed to fit in these semi-dark tunnels, standing next to him. "I hope I remember the way." He would hate to lead her deep into the caverns and get her and himself lost somewhere in here, forced to wander the days away in dark misery, both longing for the light of day again. He would just have to not let either of them down, thats all. His paws were silent but firm as he started moving forwards once more.

DeDe smiled at his words and contemplated picking some of the stuff to take home with her, yet she didn't know what spores might be growing within it, or even if it was poisonous to touch. No, best to leave the glowy moss just like it was so they could find their way out. As Bustron started to move forwards she moved with him, her own steps soft but not quiet as silent, her gaze widening in the gathering darkness. For both their sakes, she hoped he would remember the way as well.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Exploring The Heart [Any]

Postby Shaetani » 01/05/2009 10:04 PM

She remained silent, but he was okay with that. It was oddly comforting and calming, two creatures apparently the only ones in the caves, walking together without needing to fill the air with needless babble. He had forgotten how soothing the quiet of the caves could be. There was a faint dripping sound, and Bustron instinctively turned towards it, leading the way down an increasingly narrow tunnel until after a moment of wondering if DeDe was claustrophobic, they emerged into a small cavern with a small pool of greenish blue water. The noise came from the fact that this water would bubble, a hot springs, if you will. Bustron moved over and sniffed it, then grinned. "Thirsty?" He seemed to remember this spot, and that it was safe to drink here.

DeDe was indeed starting to have a faintly irritating feeling of being trapped when the tunnel opened up into a lovely looking cavern. Breathing the faintest sighs of relief, she stepped closer to look at the water, her head tilting as Bustron spoke of drinking it. Honestly, it looked too hot to drink. "Won't it burn?" She eyed the bubbles warily, debating about if it was safe. Plus, it had that greenish hint to it, and in her mind, green meant algae, which would not lead it to having a pleasing taste.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate