Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Essence » 11/17/2008 6:30 PM

((Should we wrap it up soon? The pups are grown now. C:))

Vino rolled her eyes, "Draammaa".
Esperanza was still next to Cordial, tending to him, and making sure he was alright. "Your leg is good though, right?" She asked, rubbing against his small pup fur. "I'm sure you'll be fine...and don't listen to Vino." Grinning at him large, she walked over to Amor.
"Mama!" Vino exclaimed, trotting over, weaving between the two pups, and toward Amor. "Hi Mama~" She whispered, and snuggled up between her legs, flicking her tails, and sending an innocent gaze up at her, blinking with familiar yellow eyes.
Esperanza sighed at this, and ran over toward Tazune, and did the same to him. "Where's Amadour, anyway?" She asked, looking around, and pressing her fur against Tazune's side that wasn't supporting her mother before she lay down. Their black fur blended, although Tazune's was a bit lighter. She wondered if she's look anything like him when she grew up.
"No one hates anyone hm?" Tazune queried, before laying opposite Amor and Cordial.  "That's good." With a relieved sigh, he shifted himself into more of a curled up position, and Esperanza squeaked, padding from her spot and leaping around happily. "When did our owner say we should be home?" Esperanza asked suddenly, and sat on her haunches.
"I'm not sure, she said don't stay to long. But a little while longer couldn't hurt." He smiled, and Esperanza ran over toward the other pups. Vino, was playing with Amor's tails, pawing ever so gently at them.

<49><7><7>
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby Cookie » 11/18/2008 5:49 PM

Amadour sneaked past Odysseus who was looking at the walls "Mama~" he said coming up towards her and giving a sly grin. "Amadour! What trouble have you gotten yourself into now?" She asked smiling and laying her head down on Cordial. "No trouble..." He said glancing around to see if Odysseus had found out if he had left or not. "Hmmm... I'm not to sure of that.." Amor said laughing and looking into Amadours eyes as he tried to work his way out of the situation. "Well.. Actually we have to get back Cordial and Amadour are helping me finish up the bar and I have to show them around Evelon.. but I'll be sure to let you know where we are if any of you want to catch up with us.." Amor said now nudging Cordial off and she stood up, her guitar shone in the light and nuzzled Tazune "We will see each other again soon.." She said and then in a more hushed tone "Maybe next time without the pups." She hinted as she turned to her pups who now were about ready. "Stay safe darlings.. don't fall for any men while I'm gone and make sure if you do that they are worth your time.. Keep yourself out of trouble and come by the bar Vino if you ever need a gig or anything.." She turned her attention to the two celestrial Lucain that came with her "Diamond~ Odysseus~ We better get a move on so Cookie can treat Cordials leg." Amor finished before licking the side of Tazunes muzzle under where his nose ended.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 11/18/2008 6:20 PM

The pups and Tazune frowned, but nodded as they stood to leave. The happy glittery joy of the caverns had left Tazune and the pups happy and joyful feeling inside. Vino stayed close to Tazune, grinning as the Lucain said good-bye.
"Bye Cordial~ Make sure you're leg gets better." Esperanza said, wishing him good luck and farewells. Smiling, she slowly retreated back to Tazune.
"Good-bye, mi amor." Tazune whispered, giving Amor a quick lick on the face before returning to his original spot. After the Lucains departure, he blinked, letting out a large yawn. "Come on, we better get going ourselves."

With that, the Lucain and his bouncing pups walked back out of the Caverns, into the misty air of the outside, on their way back home.

<50><8><8>
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Previous