Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Raising the pups [Privite]

Postby Cookie » 11/12/2008 8:31 AM

{{Essence: If you want to join you may}}
{{Amor}} {{Pups in siggy}}

Amor walked through the caverns her two little boys following right behind her focused keeping up the pace with their mother. "Mama! Mama!" The little cream pup yelped as he fell behind Amor stoped and laughed at the clueless expression on the pups face "What is it darling?" She asked walking towards the pup and picking him up with her mouth by the scruff of his neck. "I'm getting tried Mama." He said as he was carried back to where his brother was. "We're almost there my love's." She said walking on as the pups followed. "Mother.. why are we going here?" the black pup asked as he looked around at the empty cavern. "Exploring." Amor said laughing at the pup as he tried to sound older than his brother. "Mama! Is there monsters in here?" The cream pup asked walking closer to his mother now as he looked around frantically.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 11/12/2008 9:32 PM

Amor sat down finally after reaching were she wanted "Monsters? I don't think there are any monsters." she said jokingly at Cordial as he cowered beside her. "Don't worry my dear. I will protect you and your father and sisters should be here soon." She said laughing and then laying down. Cordial layed down trying to sqeeze his way under his moms leg. "Don't be a scardy cat." Amadour sayed laughing at his brother. He wandered off into the cave at that as Amor watched him walk around Cordial closed his eyes "Don't wander too fat Amadour!" Amor said as she snuggled Cordial. "I won't mother.." He said as he disappeared into the cave. Amor sang a lullaby to Cordial as he drifted into sleep.

Dodo, l'enfant do,
L'enfant dormira bien vite
Dodo, l'enfant do
L'enfant dormira bient?¥t.

Une poule blanche
Est l?† dans la grange.
Qui va faire un petit coco
Pour l'enfant qui va fair' dodo.

Dodo, l'enfant do,
L'enfant dormira bien vite
Dodo, l'enfant do
L'enfant dormira bient?¥t.

Tout le monde est sage
Dans le voisinage
Il est l'heure d'aller dormir
Le sommeil va bient?¥t venir.
{{Song by Mireille Mathieu}}

A little later Amadour returned to Amor and Cordial asleep. "Mother are you asleep?" he asked laying beside her. "No darlin'.. you didn't get in any trouble now did you?" Amor said opening her eyes and licking Amadours face. "No mother.. I'm not like Cordial.." He said sighing and laying his head in Amors fur. "You're right. Your not like your brother.. you remind me of your father." Amor said smiling as she nuzzled Amadour. "Where is father? Why isn't he here yet? I want to see him." he said closing his eyes as Amor nuzzled him. "He's on his way darlin'.. he's on his way.." Amor said noticing that Amadour had already fallen asleep. "Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite." She said watching as Cordial and Amadour slept.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Cookie » 11/13/2008 6:33 PM

Amor woke with a sudden thump sound in the cavern before she opened her eyes she could tell it wasn't who she was expecting but someone she knew from her pen. She opened her eyes to see if her assumption was right. Indeed it had been because before her stood Diamond but what surprised her was that she was not alone because her brother Odysseus was standing not far behind gazing at the sparking rocks in the cavern that matched his pelt.

Diamond was sure not to wake the pups as she strolled towards Amor gently hoping not to disturb their sleep. Odysseus came soon behind as he was not as protective of waking the pups as Diamond was making noises with every step he took. "Whatcha doing Amor?" He asked quite loudly. Diamond hushed him "Don't wake the babies! What have I told you?" Diamond said quite furious at Odysseus that he wasn't more careful with his tone. "Sorry. Whatcha doing Amor?" He asked again much quiter this time as he layed down across from the pups and Amor. "Trying to let them nap if you don't wake them up first." She said mockingly trying to keep her hush tone as her boys slept unharmed by Odysseus's loud entrance.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 11/13/2008 7:05 PM

Image {Tazune}
Image {Color del Vino}
Image {Esperanza}

"Yes!" Came this loud pups bark as she barreled into a tunnel. Her eyes were wide with excitement, and her pelt was prickly. Paws first she slid down the tunnel, sliding through dust, dirt, and the likes, and winced as pebbles snagged her fur. She  stopped at a flat surface and gripped it tightly before stumbling to her paws. "Come ooonnnn, slowpokes." The pup huffed again, panting slightly. Her wine colored fur was dim in the darkness of it all.
"Calm down, Vino." A larger, adult, black and pink Lucain cooed, while another pup, as black as the darkness surrounding them was, pawed slowly behind. "Hush Vino." The blacked pup yelped. "You'll awake the Akails."
"Silly Esperanza, quit being silly." Vino teased.
"That's like telling a bird to stop flying!" The black pup, who evidently was named Esperanza, retorted, before cowering by her fathers heels.
"Calm down, both of you." The father, named Tazune, said, sitting on his haunches care making sure the pups were in his site. Vino, you could barely see her red color in the dim light, and Esperanza, you could barely see at all, except for her timid body quivering against Tazune's. "Come on now you all, and Vi-"
But the pup was already off. Bolting down through the caverns once more, her fur pressed against her body. A quick gust of wind blew against the two Lucain, now walking toward energetic Vino. "Eeep" Esperanza yelped, surprised. "Akail?" wide eyed, she peered around. The dark loomed around them, her yellow eyes grew wide and she nuzzled against Tazunes side, as far as she could, and stood between his front two paws.
"Calm down, Anza. All is fine." Tazune cooed again.
"I hate Akails."
"Why so?" He asked, gently picking her up be her scruff and continued walking.
"Tsia scares me." She yelped, Tsia meaning their void Akail.
"Don't listen to that grumpy pet." he murmured beneath her pitch black fur. She swung her self side to side a bit. "Can I get down?" Anza asked, wiggling.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah"
With that, Tazune carefully rested the pup down, and she walked closely next to him, occasionally brushing against his fur for comfort. "There's Vino..." He murmured again, watching as she ran in circles. "Vino!" He barked, standing on his hind legs for a moment before returning to all fours. "Get over her now." He instructed, eying her until she ran over to him. Her ears were flat against her head, and she blankly stared at him. Tazune shook off her stare, and continued walking. "Come on, we have to find your mom."
"Is that why we're here?" The pup queried, trotting along behind.
"Yes." Retorted Esperanza. "He just said so."
"Says you." Vino sneered, turning her head curtly and trotting faster, now at pace with her sister and father.
Tension seemed to trickle away as, through the dim light, a bright pink pelt shown, accompanied by celestial ones, filled with stars. "Amor~" He barked from position. "Come on pups. You like to race? Well the first to the Lucain over there wins." He challenged gently, before trotting faster.
"Well I'm going to win!" Vino piped up, competition gleaming in her eyes. "But Anza's is probably to scared." She sneered before darting off.
"Nuh-uh!" Esperanza said roughly, and darted off after. Tazune kept steady pace, until reaching the 3 Lucain. Nodding to the two Celestial ones, he gazed down at the pink, and smiled to see two small pups snuggling into her fur.
"I wiiinnn!" Vino yelped, barreling into the brightly colored Lucain and hobbled to her paws. Blushing, (which you couldn't see here) she apologized. "Oops, sorry."  Remembering it was her mother, she gave the Lucain a soft lick.
"No fair!" Esperanza retorted. You could barely see her, but she wasn't happy. This pup skidded to a halt beside her sister.
"No arguing." Tazune remarked softly, "Not here."
He gazed down hard at the pups, and felt a pang of sadness. His owner seemed over-joyed to throw him in the room, but when her returned with the pups... she wasn't happy. In fact, Tazune didn't think she was happy at all. Something about his pups irked her, did something go wrong? He shook off this thought of his teary eyed, or angry owner, and back to the Lucain. "Hello, Amor and family." Tazune grinned softly. Vino and Esperanza had retreated to between his to front paws as he sat on his haunches.

<43><1><1>
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby Cookie » 11/13/2008 9:07 PM

Amor sat up at that and nuzzled the pup that had ran into her "Hey Sweets." She said to Tazune and the pups. At that Cordial woke with a sudded burst of hyperness his eyes shining brightly in the dark cave. "Dady!~" He yelled loudly as it echoed off the walls and he tackled his father Tazune. Amadour's eyes flickerd open trying to strain to see his wingblades standing out on his dark fur which was a tad lighter than his sisters. "Father! Sisters!" He said nuzzling his father first and then sitting back beside Amor. "When did you guys get here?" he asked looking at Odysseues and Diamond who sat watching the pups clamber over their father. "Hmm.. not long ago.. didn't you hear Odysseus's entrance?" Diamon teased as Odysseus sat dumbfounded. "Alright you two. Your grown cant you stop bickering for five seconds so I can talk to Tazune?" Amor said snapping a little as Diamond was teasing Odysseus. At that silence Amor stood up almost falling back on her feet as she did. The birth of four kids wasn't easy and she was still weak but she managed as she went towards Tazune and nuzzled him "Hello my darlin'." She said to Tazune licking the side of his face close to his muzzle. "Hello Vino and Esperanza." She said looking at the pups for a second before turning back to Tazune. She laughed as she noticed that Amadour had placed himself beside his father puffing his cheast out and trying to make out that he was much older than he was. Amor leaned over and with her paw pushed Amadour as he lost his ballence and fell to his back "Mom!" he yelled trying to recover from his fall and hoping that no one saw in the dark cavern. Odysseus sat down and laughed at the pup "Its dark in here.." he said looking around as if he hadn't noticed before. "Just wait a few seconds." Amor said waiting as she sat down infront of Tazune rubbing her nose into his chest.

A few seconds later as the sun was high in the sky light shown threw small holes in the cavern that glistened off the sides of the cavern lighting the whole place up amazingly like diamonds shone in the light. Cordial looked around in amazement and jumped about eagerly to see his father and to find out what was making the sparkles on the cave wall "Mama! Was that magic? Did you do magic?" He asked looking around his wingblades shining in the light. "No hunny. I didn't do magic but I suppose that's what you can call it~" She cooed to the pup. "I want to do magic like that!" He said eagerly as he ran towards his sister Esperanza "Wana play?" he asked as he clambered over her trying to get her to play with him.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 11/13/2008 11:21 PM

"Hello, mi amor." Tazune teased, rubbing against her gently. "Yes, yes, hello Coridal." He smiled, flicking the blonde pup with the tip of his tail, and grinning at him. "Hello to you to, Amadour." Tazune glanced down at the pup, suddenly his attention turned elsewhere, to the Caverns lighting up spectacularly and gleaming in the sun. "Pretty, isn't it?" He whispered, blinking slightly.
"Ooow~" Esperanza exasparated, and Tazune instinctively sent a glance down. After making sure the pup was okay, he returned his attention to Amor. "How have you been, lately?" He questioned, observing the elaborate designs around him. He then remembered a Kuhna from his pen was here, Tazune wondered if she was seeing this too.
"Oww." Esperanza squeaked again, before tackling her brother in return.
"Nooo faaaiiiir." She dragged the words out, scoffing Cordial over the head gently with her paw. "You caught me off guard." She giggled and rolled to her side, lashing her tails about happily.
"You're always off guard, Anza." Vino announced, pawing her way over to the other two pups. "I mean, you're so silly." Vino tackled her playfully, and Esperanza thrust her back.
"So are you."
"Am not."
"Am too."
"Am not."
"Am t-"
"Done yet?" Tazune teased them, blinking down and poking the two pups with his paw.
Vino murmured something under her breath, and returned her attention to Cordial and Esperanza. "Spoil sport." came the murmur again, and Esperanza was overcome by a fit of giggles. The black pups tension had been eased by her family, and she grinned wide.
With the sun shining surprisingly through the Cavern, it gleefully lit up the tunnels, and the eerie gusts of wind were a cool breeze ruffling there fur in happy spirits. Inhaling and exhaling the cool air, Esperanza smiled. She liked these kind of days the best.
"Snap out of it." Vino challenged, stalking over toward her, carefully placing one red paw in front of the other, and pushed her hind legs with one giant heave, and bumped into her sister. "Come play with us." Vino said, pawing at Esperanza fur. "It'll be fun!" She persuaded, waiting for an answer.
After pondering for a bit, Esperanza sighed. "Alright, what do you guys want to play?" She trotted up toward the other pups, and stared wide eyed at them expectantly. "Because it's pretty boring just sitting here."

<44><2><2>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 11/14/2008 5:37 PM

Cordial jumped around happily "Lets play tag!" he suggested running circled around Esperanza now. "Calm down Cordial!" Amor hissed as he ran into her not watching which way he was going. His ears layed flat against his head "Sorry mama." He said nuzzling her leg trying to kiss up to her. "Can Esperanza, Vino and me go play tag?" He asked sticking his bottom lip out and whimpering. Odysseues laughed "Like thats going to work." He said laughing. "If its alright with your father then you can but stay where we can both see you ya here?" She said looking up at Tazune smiling ear to ear. Amadour was now laying down one paw over the other trying to look as proper as he could as his brother bounced off playing with his sisters "Soo childish." he said under his breath before Amor's glare caught him and shut him up. "I've been good Tazune... how about you?" She said looking at Tazune as she moved closer and layed down under where his head hung, she strained her neck to lick the underside of his muzzle and wagged her tails as she rolled on her back. Diamond smiled as she followed the pups "Cordial can I play?" She said laughing as she ran along beside the pup with Odysseus following "Don't forget me! I'll be it!" Odysseus rang running up and tagging Diamond.
"Kids." Amor said laughing as she watched as they played tag and then looked at Amadour "Why don't you join them?" She asked looking at him her head tilted to the side like her son Cordial did at times. "Childish games? Ha please mother. Leave those things to Cordial" He said as he straighten up and puffing his chest out.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 11/16/2008 12:08 PM

"I don't see why not, you guys go have fun." Tazune smiled at the eager pups, and pressed his fur against Amor.
As soon as Vino heard this she was bolting around the Caverns, jumping and tackling Esperanza playfully. "Come on Anza." Vino said, pinning her sister down. "And who's it?" she piped up, panting slightly.
"Yeah, we don't know who to run from if we don't know whose it." Esperanza remarked, pawing at Vino's head until she heaved herself up and pushed Vino off. The black pup sent a glance back to Tazune, and blinked. Then she saw that Amadour was still there. "Why isn't Amadour coming?" She queried, pawing after the other Lucain.
"Who knows, Amadour is silly." Vino rolled her eyes, keeping steady pace with her sister.
"He doesn't want to play?" Esperanza replied, frowning.
"Don't worry about it Anza." Vino smiled, "Now lets catch up."
Vino scampered off after the 3 Lucain, and bumped into Diamonds leg playfully, then pawed at her celestial coat. Esperanza sighed, and ran toward them, her little black paws beating against the ground until she barreled into Vino and Diamond. "Oh gee, sorry." She said, apologising quickly and sitting straight up. Vino snickered and flicked her tails to a spot beside her. "Walk with us."
Esperanza weakly smiled and followed next to her.

"They seem to be having fun, and since Diamond and Odysseus are with them, they can be watched." Tazune replied, when the pups were out of sight. "And I've been good, my owner didn't seem to happy with the pups when I got home. I'm not sure why." He frowned, remembering. Then Tazune turned to Amadour. "You're only a child once, you should go play with them." He said smiling, and flicking him gently on the back with his tail.

<45><3><3>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 11/16/2008 2:04 PM

Diamond nuzzled the pups after they bumped into them "Oh the joy of children.. I wish I could have a few of my own some day." She said to the two girls. "Babies?! Who wants children?" Odysseus asked looking at the hyperactive pups jumping around "I sure don't." he said laughing as Cordial jumped on his back playfully "I guess there not so bad.. but I'm young and still much of a pup myself." he commented swinging his neck around to playfully nip at Cordial.
Amor looked down at Amadour "Your fathers right.. you should go and give me and your dad some time to ourselves.. stay close to Diamond and keep your brother close." She said now taking the pup by the scruff of his neck and standing him on his paws. She pushed him forward with her nose "Go on now." She said. "Fine.. But I'm not playing there little 'games.'" He said running off to catch up with the others. "He doesn't want to be a child.. I have no clue why." Amor said watching Amadour run off to catch up with the others. "My owner didn't seem too happy at first but once Cordial layed in her lap when I brought him home it was love at first sight." Amor said laughing.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 11/16/2008 3:18 PM

Tazune watched satisfactorily when Amadour ran off toward the others. "I dunno, my owner avoided them at first, but she seems alright now." He mentioned, laying down against the rocky cavern floor. "Cute pups though. I wonder what they'll look like when they're grown." Tazune smirked, and shook his head after letting out a sigh, "But maybe Amadour is just in a hurry to grow up. But I'm sure he'll regret it later." He joked, smiling. "We were all pups once."

"Amadour!" Esperanza yelped, backtracking toward her brother, and cuffing him over his ear playfully. "You came~ We were just talking about -"
"About how much of a stick in the mud you are sometimes." Vino interrupted, giggling. Her tails lashed playfully. "Come on, lets catch up to Cordial and the lot. We're going to play tag soon." She grinned wide, before poking Esperanza with her paw and darting off.
"Yeah, come on Amadour." Esperanza beckoned, flicking her tail to the Lucain ahead of her, motioning to follow. "We'll have fun."
"Are you guys coming?" Vino barked from afar, standing on her hind legs for a moment, before returning to all fours. Her red fur was clearly visible, even from farther away.
"Are you going to play with us, Amadour?" Esperanza asked, starting to walk forward. "You'll have fun." She reassured, lashing her tails playfully soon too, and glancing over her shoulder at him.

<46><4><4>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 11/16/2008 3:39 PM

Amadour looked at the pups and the much older Lucain who were playing around happily "If it'll make you happy I guess I'll play.." he said sarcastically as he kept looking back at Tazune and Amor 'Why can't I stay and talk to them? It would be much more fun than playing with my childish siblings.' he thought to himself walking along as if he was being dragged to where Cordial was he pushed him over "Tag." he said. Cordial yelped and whimpered under the push from his brother as he landed on a sharp edge on the floor "But-" he said trying to keep from crying from the cut he now had on his leg. Diamond rushed over and popped Amadour upside the head "What's with you child! Don't you know you hurt him!?" She said now looking at Cordials leg. "Mama!!" Cordial yelped as the tears ran down his muzzle. Diamond cowered under the sound of the pup which sounded as pitiful as his injury looked "Calm down I'll get it faxed." Diamond said now wrapping his leg with a bandage and tied it with her mouth. "There. All better." Odysseus said now looking at Cordial. "Amadour if you cant play nicely then stay with Odysseus and don't be mean." Diamond said huffily to the pup.

Amor's ears perked up with the sound of her child yelping and calling for her "Oh- Maybe I should see..." She said trying to stand up on all fours but only getting half way up and then having to lay down. "Mi poor Cordial..." She said looking in the direction of where her pups voice had came from.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 11/16/2008 4:04 PM

Esperanza and Vino, who were gossiping along behind, heard the poor yelp of pain, and the harsh voice of what sounded like Diamond. At once, the two pups were alert and focused. Exchanging a glance, they padded toward to sound. Their ears were perked up against their head, and Vino's fur was bristling. Had they run into an Akail? Esperanza, as if reading her sisters mind, shivered. "Come on, Anza!" Vino exclaimed, darting off toward the noise.
"Uhhh" Esperanza gulped, and ran after her sister.
Both the pups let out a relived sigh, and Esperanza tension ebbed away. "See they're alright." Esperanza exclaimed, panting.
"Hey!" Vino piped, angrily padding over to Diamond and the others. "Amadour didn't mean it! Maybe Cordial was playing to rough." She said, gazing up at Diamond and Odysseus with a fierce expression. "'Sides, we're just pups, bound to get hurt eventually." Vino explained, and trotted over to Coridal. "Look, it's barely a scratch." She patted his 'wound' and rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about it Amadour, Cordial is just silly. You can come play with me over here, I don't yelp in pain when I get a scratch." Vino said sarcastically, smirking.
"Vino, don't be mean. It probably hurt." Esperanza puffed, laying next to Cordial and nuzzling her brothers fur.
Vino rolled her eyes, "You're such a softie sometimes, Anza." She studied Esperanza and sighed.
"Am not." Esperanza retorted, laying on her side next to her brother. "You're just mean."

"I think they're fine, Amor." Tazune cooed, "We can go see, if you want." He stood up, and urged his mate up to, nosing her fur. "You can just walk against me, if it's easier." Tazune shuffled his paws, and waved his tails around, before glancing up toward the path the pups and the other Lucain walked. "It's not to far."

<47><5><5>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 11/16/2008 6:56 PM

Cordial gnawed at the bandage eventually getting it off revealing a gash in his leg "A scratch?" he said before turning to Anza and nuzzled her back. Diamond looked at Vino furiously but kept her anger at the pup down. Odysseus picked up Amadour by the scruff of his neck and layed him in a corner "Stay." He said looking at him firmly as he saw Tazune and Amor stirring about probably coming this way. "I didn't 'mean' too." He said but it was far from the truth he did 'mean' too and he was glad that he did. Diamond walked back over and put another bandage on Cordial "Don't take this one off.. you'll get dirt in there and it'll get infected.. wait till we get home and Cookie will put some ointment on it to make it feel better. At that Cordial stood up and stood beside Anza "Thank you Anzi" he said nuzzling her again before limping off to follow Diamond.
Amor stood up "He might be ok.. but Amadour forgets that he isn't as tuff as he is.." she said leaning against Tazune now as they walked. Cordial saw Amor coming and ran limping towards her, Amor gasped a little "Cordial, Darling what did you do?" She asked now looking down at the pup who's eyes were still wet with tears. "Amadour pushed me and I fell on one of those pointy things.. I think Dagger said they are stalagmites or something like that.." Cordial responded now nuzzling his mothers leg. "Where is your brother? Why did he do that to you?" She asked.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Essence » 11/16/2008 7:57 PM

"Toughen up Cordial." Vino sneered, "We all get scratches." At this point her tails were flicking with agitation, and she glared into the glowing, rune covered walls surrounding them.
"It's okay Cordial~" Esperanza said, licking him over their ear swiftly. "Vino is mean sometimes, but don't tell her I said that!" She snickered, and walked next to Cordial. Her dark coat stood out against his bright yellow one, but she smiled as she saw her mother and father approach.
"Oh dear..."  Tazune sighed, slumping his shoulders. "What happened Cordial?"
"What happened?!?" Vino announced, strutting over. "I'll tell you." She sat on her haunches and wrapped her tails around her body. "See, Amadour was playing, he was being a kid, and Cordial fell and scraped his leg, minor wound." She explained. "But then Diamond got all mad because of it. She certainly didn't have the right to get angry at Amadour, though. We're pups, we all make mistakes." Done, and quite proud of herself, Vino came to Amadour's defense, and sat down next to him proudly. Tazune shook his head, and sent a glance to Amor. "All pups are bound to get into rough housing sometime. I don't think it's to serious..." He murmured, tilting his head, worried in expression.
Vino smirked and rolled her eyes at this, before leaning toward her brother, Amadour. "How'd this go about anyway?"

<48><6><6>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 11/16/2008 8:17 PM

Cordial at this point wanted to push Vino like Amadour had done and see how she liked it. But he just sat by Amor and nuzzled her leg "Why is Amadour mean to me?" he asked looking over to where Amadour was siting slumped over. "I didn't do anything to him..." he commented. "I think he's just trying to separate himself from the family.. I'm not sure why but he is." She said sighing. Did Amadour hate her and Cordial? What had she done wrong?
Diamond puffed her breath out at Vino "That doesn't give him the right to push poor Cordial like that.." She said on her way to Amor with Odysseus following. "He's a boy.." Odysseus said as he walked behind Diamond. Amor layed down exhausted from the short walk "Cordial doesn't hate me now does he.." she said now nuzzling Cordial as he layed down across her legs "Mama I don't hate you and I don't think Amadour does either.. he's just a hard head." Cordial said now curled up in his mother's fur.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Next