Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Lost In The Caverns (Finished)

Postby Faintbreath » 11/26/2008 4:49 AM

Voodoo The Dreamsnare Battleheart

Voodoo lifted her head grugingly, the glow of her Dreamsnare markings casting an eerie light upon the hollowed caverns. She scented the dank caves with aggitation welling in her chest and a feral snarl rising up her armored throat from the irritating noise of dripping water far off. In a rough human voice she snarled, "What a blasted place Tyr has sent me. That blasted temple gyrraptor is probally laughing his feathers off with Gin at me for falling for this." Mimics his voice in childish anger, "Voodoo I heard Faint talking of a disturbance in the Craiss Caverns. I believe, you being a great fighter, should go and examine it!" Voodoo's hooked claws rake across the worn stone floor in her exert of fury. "Blasted males," she growls with malice dripping off her every word, "Tyr is going to get it when I get out of here... IF I get out of here." Her bright eyes flick along the dark pathways forlornly and she curses under her breath... lost.

1/5
Faintbreath
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate

Postby Faintbreath » 11/27/2008 2:05 AM

Voodoo wandered through the dark caves in a dark, her body growing weak from the long exploration through the caverns. "This place is horrible!" she snarled to herself, moving slugishly through the dark. The Battleheart's dreamsnare marking lit the caverns enough for her to navigate... but it wasn't enough. "UHG" Voodoo growled and heard it echo. Her scales rustled as she looked down the path, changing onto it with a growl bubbling in her chest. She heard a small tumble of rocks and looked forward into the gloom at the noise. "Crap..."

2/5
Faintbreath
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Lost In The Caverns

Postby Faintbreath » 11/27/2008 9:19 PM

Gin The Dreamsnare Hollowheart

Voodoo snarled, irritated at her being tricked by Gyro and Gin as well as for jumping at the sound of falling stones. "Blasted gyyraptor and hollowheart," she spoke in rough human. "Hey that's not very nice," a voice whistled in her head. She swung her head around in an arch to see the dreamsnare hollowheart... Gin. He smirked and troted over, his sleek form gliding through the shadows his markings lit eerily. "Ya know that's kinda steryotype there Voo," Gin thought spoke again, a hint of humor even without speaking openly. Voodoo let out a relieved sigh, "It's just you." He scowled at that, his scales rustling along his shoulders. "Oh chill, I thought I heard somthing and thought I would have to fight my way... while lost..." she added on the last part gruginly. Gin bit his lip holding in a laugh, "The GREAT Battleheart, Voodoo, is lost! Eee gad, what shalt happen next I wonder." She snarled and batted him a foot away, "Hush and let's get out of here unless the so UN-great Hollowheart is lost as well."

3/5
Faintbreath
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Lost In The Caverns

Postby Faintbreath » 11/27/2008 9:37 PM

"You know as well as I that I NEVER get lost," Gin smirked as he and the dreamsnare battleheart navigated the Craiss Caverns. Voodoo just scowled at being beat. She glanced at him sideways as they swaggered through the caves boldly. Gin caught her glance and his face turned worried,"What's wrong Voo?" Voodoo shook her head and looked away and closed her luminecent green eyes. The hollowheart lowered his head, his wings lowering slightly. "Sorry if I upset you..." he said lowly in his mind while she just shook her head in responce, "It's okay Gin. It wasn't you... just thinking to myself." She smirked at him and nudged his shoulder, "Plus I can't help you're just naturally HATCHED annoying!" Gin swatted her with a wing and she side stepped with a cocky, superior grin. "To slow," Voodoo taughnted. "In your dreams!" He growled and took off after her. The two raced through the caves, forgetting their mission to get out, sincerly lost in their game of chase.

4/5
Faintbreath
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Lost In The Caverns

Postby Faintbreath » 11/28/2008 5:28 PM

Finally they caught sight of a gaping hole, lit dimly by the lowering sun outside. "Wow... I thought it already was night time," Voodoo said. Gin trotted to her side and raised a scaled eyebrow before slinking forward into the lusterous red light. She followed with a relieved sigh, "Let's get home. Faint must be having a heart attack by now." "Good idea, racing time?" The hollowheart said cheerfully. Voodoo was about to speak when he rocketed off. She rolled her eyes and took flight, soaring after him.

5/5
~End~
Faintbreath
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate