Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

To the shadow core!(finished)

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/02/2008 3:46 PM

Dusk

http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5239
Kero

Shadow core & agents

The First confrontation Of the shadow core, Kero and Dusk have made it to the core of Craiss Caverns, Deeper than the Akail dare to go, A secret weapon lies deep within this part of the caves, the runes shine red, they for tell a battle that will never be know to the public, A powerful foe, and a legend to end,Will You join them? Will you flee? Or Will You Die?
The agents are not letting us in anytime soon, and It's agents are not showing any signs of letting you in ever. However Dusk and Kero have Made their way through and are fighting the shadow core's avatar!  The core can only be destroyed by pure light. And Dusk brought a solar canon on a hover tank! By the time we get there It will be too late!
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/07/2008 12:14 PM

"Ok You dark blob! We Know who you are! Tri Mixed with that dark copy Of Inferno! Give Him back or else!" Dusk Yelled  Inferno rose up to the top "Do you feel the power?" He asked "We Know that not Inferno, Your just using his body." Kero said "Very well," It said revealing its true form, a shadow that is human shaped "Enter the core!  And face us" It said "Us? You aren't the boss?" Dusk asked "No, I Am merely an Delta Agent, I need to Fuse with Alpha and beta." It said "beta must be tri, but who is alpha?" Dusk asked
"No more questions! face Us!" It said pushing them into the dark mass
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/07/2008 12:26 PM

"What??The heck, can I brake the fourth wall?" Dusk asked"Sure" Kero said
"Why is our enemy always a dragon?" Dusk asked "It is An embodiment of fear, And that's not A dragon, that's A hydra," Kero said
"That makes sense." Dusk said
"Why Do You awaken Me? I Am the master of dankness! Are You the ones who have been foiling my plans? The fake puritys, My agents, Even the Demons could not stop you? Your Organization is more than meets the eye, but it ends here! By My hands! I-" Before It could finish talking Dusk yelled "Shut up! We Know! You are the main bad guy! Now Lets get this over with!"
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/07/2008 1:22 PM

"How do we Beat it?" Dusk asked Kero looked at it and noticed a few things
"Attacking Its exposed heart should damage it!" Kero said Getting in the tank
"OK," Dusk said getting in The tank was light, fast and deadly. the Hydra's Flames spewed everywhere, The tank was immune to flames, let alone anything heat based, "Our turn! Light garden!" It Fired A Light beam at Its Heart. It fell back and divided into three flying shadows "Hit Them now!" Dusk said Light was fired again, Hiting one, they fused back together
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/07/2008 6:41 PM

"That hurt, Im surprised, But Im afraid you wont be able to Get me that easily! " It roared  "Really? Look, We Made this tank, just for you, It 100% flawless, You just took a lot of damage! Why Are you doing this? Why do you fight us?" Kero asked "Because, I Can!" It said They Fired at it again, repeating the previous cycle, but this time it smashed their tank after re-forming. two of its cores were destroyed, Only leaving one head
"Your Tank is destroyed, Now what?" It asked "We Will still win! " Dusk yelled
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/07/2008 7:32 PM

"Look You are just Getting hurt from this, Give up!" Dusk said
Kero Pulled out a A Light cannon from the rubble
"We have a back up plan you Know." Kero said "Lets do it!" Dusk said
"this is not acceptable! You cant! I Wont let you!" It last dark core rose out and the other two created a negative zone in the area, the tank was sucked up and merged withe the cores One core did not Join it.
We need you to complete It! It is missing the other cores! It is not stable! It said "No! I Want Him to be My friend! Has he not proven that he is capable? You tested Him Like ten times! Its like you are more evil than It! the Guy thinks shadow spirits are evil! And why do you like dragons so much?" It asked Then eight cores appeared  Now I can Rule the world! Join us and become unstoppable! "No! You are the bad guy!" "I matters not! Now we will use Evleon's  Most deadly evil and Perfect it!" A huge flash happend..
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/07/2008 7:50 PM

This is Perfect Shadow Chernobyl! what true evil should look like! Now face us!" It yelled "That's just sadistic, I mean, look! Its not even correctly made! It has what, eight heads? Oh, we don't have our tank ether, this is just perfect!" Dusk complained "I can help you guys, Give me the Light cannon! and the tank parts!" It said "Like we have a choice? " Kero said
The core fused it all together In a filmier form

"So, Now what?" Kero asked
"Hop on, Dusk You two!" It said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/07/2008 8:18 PM

"Why Are you working with them? You are a traitor!" It beast yelled
"He Is not! He Is just gonna kick your butt! Use the Light cannon!" Kero said
"right" It fired the cannon! All the cores were sent into A state of shock!
"Lets go! the field is contacting!" Kero yelled It got locked in! The cores were put to rest. The heroes got a new ally, things were good, until
"we are lost? Don't you have gps or something?" Dusk asked "No, But the exit is just ahead!" It said "by the way, whats your name?" Kero asked
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/08/2008 3:27 PM

"What ever you want master." It said
"Chaos! mainly because You were put together in it" Kero said
"Very well sir" It said "Hey Boss, I found that The Monster was not destroyed but put into a long sleep" Dusk said "Good, That thing was creepy." Kero said
"creepier than that Tatterdem you want?" Dusk asked
"Yes Dusk," Kero said "Detecting Incoming transmission, sender, Lance. Context, Negative field. Collapse Is unavoidable! Cave area will fail to hold itself, and the cave will have a hole." Chaos said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/08/2008 3:58 PM

"Because Of it interfering with the field, It Will escape as Its pure form!" Chaos said "Um we have a positively charged grenade! We can use it to destroy the negative field!" Kero said "We only have one shot!" Dusk said
"can you do it in five minutes?" Chaos asked "Speed Is my friend!" Dusk said
"Lets do it!" Kero said ready for it! they raced into the center It was takeing a while, But seconds felt like minutes! time was not on their side! they were on their way! They knew the world was counting on them!
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 12/08/2008 4:08 PM

They reached the core, what they saw was an Incomplete, yet almost doe monster, the back legs were still in the negative field  
They quickly threw the grenade! It Sucked it back into the field, which vanished, They felt relief for the first time In a while. "Lets head home, we need a brake! All we do is fight, Oh crud! Ember is at the arena! Lets go!" Kero said  they quickly left
(Im done!)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate