Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

The Talent of love. {Lifemate/Akail/Private: Atoli+Toon}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/27/2008 4:05 PM

Meroko was sitting right next to the nameless boy that she doesn't know yet.  The boy was playing a piano that was the orignial size of a piano inside the cave.  Some stopped to hear the playing of th beautiful music.  But then it went harsh and some heard singing...  The boy couldn't stop playing until Meroko stopped him from playing.  The boy looked at Meroko with his pure eyes...  Meroko looked and sighed.  "You can't play forever you know?  You have to stop once in a while," she said.  "How can I stop playing when there so much that I must do.  Ever sience that night for Sid, I cannot stop playing now Meroko," said the Boy.

He was done playing and pulled out a piece of a scroll and drew on it was the piano shrinking.  "It's so hopeless without love..."  His hand clusted into a fist on his head.  Meroko saw the piano shrinked into palm sixe and touched the Boy's shoulder for comfert.  I'm the ne who's in love with you, but we're the same blood line...  Meroko thought to herself.  Meroko's eyesglistened to her thoughts and the Boy just sat on the rock all depressed, still thinking about Sid.

{1]{1]{{Both of them are humans... This is mandantory for the humanity race.}}
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Re: The Talent of love. {Lifemate/Akail/Private: Atoli+Toon}

Postby Atoli01 » 12/27/2008 4:52 PM

ImageImage

"Hm...I wonder what that was." Wheeljack sighed. "If you would open your ears, you'd hear that it was a piano, Jack." Aieena pointed out. "Right. I should have known that. I only read about 10 books on pianos and even built one." he replied. "Well, lets keep moving." she said. "Geez, you're snappy this morning." he said to himself. "Well, here we are! Maybe we'll actually find an Akail!" he exclaimed. "Oh! And then I'll be like omigosh and you'll be like omigosh and then we'll both be like we found an Akail and then I'll be like lets show it to our owner and then you'll be like omigosh, totally! And then I'll be like, seriously dude, just shuddup." she relied mockingly. Jack glared at her and they didn't talk to each other until they got to the two Lucain at the entrance. "Hello, my name is Wheeljack, although you can call me Jack if you want. And this is Aieena." he said to the two other Lucain. "Criminal. How could you forget about Esmound?" she asked. "Es-what? What's an Esmound?" he asked. "He's my Ballma." she replied. "Okie-dokie. Well, you're names?" he asked the other two Lucain.

[Yah, Aieena is a real 'killjoy'. Both are in human form.]

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/27/2008 7:16 PM

Meroko looked up at the two that said hello.  The boy started to cry.  "I'm Meroko and I have no idea what his name is...  So I just call him Oni for now.  So what're you uys doing here?  Up for an Akail hunt?"  As soon as Akail hunt was said, Oni ran inside, his clothes changing on the Nature.  Oni's now clothes were femmine clothes all shreaded up and he was crying and escaping into the darkness of the cave.  "Oni!  Come back here!  Oni," yelled Meroko.  "Oni!  You don't know what kind of danger there is!"  There was no response.
So meroko turned and looked at the three others.  "Aieena...  Esmound...  Jack...  We've gotta find Oni...  Who knows what'll happen in the Caverns.  So will you help me out?"

Oni kept on running past all of the boys, they ere just ignoring him. My Name is not Oni......  It's Okami...  I'm Okami th Celestial Paint Musican... Okami then stopped in the cave and knelt down onto his knees and kept on crying.

{2}{2}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/28/2008 5:18 AM

((Isn't Oni what they call someone's brother in Japan/China? lol.))

"We-Jack! We have to go. We have to help her." Aieena said, seeming as if she actually cared for something for the first time. "Ai... Okay." Wheeljack replied. "Let's go! We're going to find him no matter what!" Aieena exclaimed. So...Oni, huh? Why did she even care? Compassion...love...maybe being just plain stupid...all of these were possibilities...but she cared. Perhaps it was because she in fact had lost someone special to her. She knew what it felt like, losing someone special, when they ran off. She knew how that felt well enough. Jack and Esmound ran after her. "Yeah, Akail hunt. But lets not worry about that now. We have to find Oni!" Wheeljack said.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/28/2008 3:49 PM

{{Yes...  Ish just goes spazzy, and the only reason why I let Meroko call Okami Oni, is because they have the same blood, just like your girl, Ai.  She is Kyuukai.}}

Mroko yelled out Oni once more, still no answer.  "We're going in," said Meroko.  Okami...  His heart ached, knees wounded and scratched up.  He was in compete pain without Sid...  No love or lust...  Just a complete shell of lifeless wounds that would never heal with a paint brush tecnique.  He couldn't help but sit on the ground and cry.  "Sid...  I need you...  I'm broken up inside without you..."  Okami just stayed there all sorrow.  
As the light got darker outside for it was going to be a solar eclipse, Meroko lead the way while Ai and Wheeljack followed.  A dark figure passed by them with what looked like wings.  "Who was that?"  Meroko asked slightly confused.  
{3}{3}{{Ish is bringing in Sid, aka Seible who Oakmi doesn't know about yet, who might be his lifemate.  And probably a kuna to be exact}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/28/2008 5:12 PM

"Hm? Wings... I wonder what it could be." Aieena said. "Wait, Jack, could you list all the pets with wings?" she continued. "Kuhna, Lucain, Garudor, Matches, Battle Heart, Hollow Heart, Corbine, Piyo, Batti, I suppose Tali have things that look like wings, Turkezilla, some Aries, and Malphas...that's all I can think of." Wheeljack replied. "Not too many of them can be deadly pets." Aieena replied. "Well, lets keep going anyways." Wheeljack said as they continued to follow Meroko. "Ya know, its weird, isn't it? Oni ran away at the mention of an Akail hunt. I wonder why he did that." Aieena said. "Hm, now that you mention it, it is kinda strange." Wheeljack said. "Meroko, do you know if anything happened to him relating to Akail, perhaps?" Aieena asked.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/29/2008 12:45 AM

Meroko looked puzzled after that question was asked.  "You really want to hear about the Akail...  Here's how it went."  Okami was crying more, which made him tear up even more.  The figure with wings looked at Okami with a red and white eye color.  The person was singing.  "Your kiss...  Your lips...  your touch, it's dangerous..."  Okami looked up at the figure of the singer.  "Come close, don't stop, make me Be Dangerous..."  Okami was still crying, but he was smiling.  "Come here to me.  I'm Waiting...  Feel the disease...  You'll be dying in my arms tonight."  Okami  ran and went into the mysterious person's arms and held on tight.

"Ten years ago...  Oni was playing on the Jawan Beachshore...  But then an Akail went after him and scarred his side.  But his Guardian Angel came in and fought the Akail.  Oni looked puzzled as his Guardian Angel cured his wounds, but she was killed in front of him...  The wounds healed, but left Scars in the place.  So he did nothing, but looked at his Guardian Angel.  Torned up wings, dead face, eyes close...  A hole in the chest...  He suffered."  Meroko used her magic crystal ball that she brought and showed them the images.  

"Oni did nothing but looked scard...  But before the Akail ever caught him, a Mysterious Boy had slain the Akail...  The Man was the same as the figure we just saw, black wings, spiky white hair, sharp claws, pointy pierced ears.  That's all I can see through my Magicain Ball of Past...  Nothing maore after that."  Meroko's ball showed Oni crying, smiling, clutched in the mysterious person's arms.

Meroko Gasped and stopped looking in the Ball, because it shattered.  Meroko couldn't belive that the ball broke on her.  She snapped her fingers and it went back to it's to normal.  "Looks like we have an unwanted Guest to let us not see the future.  At least I know where now."  She pulldout a wand, connected the ball on the wand and waved it.  "Search for Oni's scent."  The wand pointed to the direction and Meroko smiled.  Here we come to your rescue Oni, thought Meroko and started walking.

{3/3}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/29/2008 1:12 AM

"So that's why... I have also lost someone precious to me. So I know how he felt when his guardian angel died." Aieena replied. "Well, let's go then. We need to see who that person is." Wheeljack said nodding. "Might it be someone you know? The one who doesn't want you to see the future?" Aieena asked. "If he doesn't want you to see the future, it's likely that something bad is going to happen to Oni." Wheeljack said as he followed Aieena and Meroko. "Yes, we have to get there and fast." Aieena replied.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/29/2008 4:39 PM

"Want to get there fast?  Hop on!"  meroko's Wndturned into a magical sickle and she grabbed Aieena and WheelJack onto the Sickle and the speed they were going, it wasn't a dream.  "You migt want to hold onto something," she said as the sickle twisted and turned to the right spot.  Where all three of them saw the same winged creature in the ball.  "Oni!  Get away from that thing," yelled Meroko, still on the sickle.

Okami stopped crying and looked at Meroko.  "My name isn't Oni, Meroko..."  Okami was silent by a shh from the creature.  "Never speak Okami...  You must save those pretty lips for later."  Meroko looked shocked.

"Oakmi!?"

"That's Right.  His Name is Okami."

"How the Heck do you know that!?" Yelled Meroko.  She was in complete Furrie Mode.  "Because I'm His new Guardian Angel," said the Creature.  "That' ridiculous!  Oni's-" "His name is Okami!  Get it Right Witch of the West," yelled the Creature.  "Ah go back to Hades you Jerk of the Stars," yelled Meroko.

"No Meroko...  He is also my life long lover that I missed forever," said Okami still clutching onto the Creature.  
"You mean?"  "Yes Meroko...  It's  Sid...  The one that I love...  Without him.  I'm loveless..."  Okami closed his eyes and still held onto Sid.  

{4/4}  {{This is sooo sweet...  I think I'm gonna Cry!  *Tears in her eyes*}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/29/2008 6:20 PM

Aieena stood there gaping at what was happening. "Why?! Why didn't you want us to see into the future?! For all we knew, you might have been considering to kill On-I mean Okami! You worried us sick! But why?! Are you friend or foe?! Are you going to try and kill us?!" Aieena said enraged. This was what really made Aieena mad. "Calm down. He'll answer all those questions soon enough." Wheeljack replied.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/29/2008 6:43 PM

"That's for me to know and for you to find out!  and why would I let myself have this love gone for Okami to suffer!  He's mine to forever love!  No one elses!  And I'm a friend to Okami...  But a foe...  To the Akails!  They tried to hurt him, and he's my true love...  You wouldn't understand the times I've been trapped in the HTA building, not seeing him..."  Sid pulled out something behind hisback and threw it towards Aieena and WheelJack.  Meroko charged and blocked what looked like a knife of Crystal.  "So It's a Fight you want.  Then Bring it on," said Meroko.  Sid flapped his wings and flaming feathers went towards Meroko.  Most of them were dodged, some were a direct hit.  Sid held tighter to Okami while battling.  Oakmi did nothing, but watched as his ears went down.

{5/5}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/31/2008 2:35 PM

"Jack, can yo invent something, like really fast?" Aieena asked as they both ducked behind rocks. "No... I don't think so..." Wheeljack replied, tears coming to his eyes. "Oh, never mind. The only thing I know is that we're not going to die like this." Aieena replied. "Why is it always time like this when I'm needed that I can't do anything? I feel so, so useless." Wheeljack asked himself. "Okami! You're the only one who can knock some sense into Sid! Please... Okami." Aieena pleaded. "Ow!"Jack yelled when one of flaming feather hit him on the shoulder, tearing up his sleeve. "Gah! This is it! Okami, if you're not going to do anything, we'll just have to stop Sid by force! I'll at least try to make from exaustion though! Meroko, you go with Jack where you'll be safer!" Aieena yelled as she ran around dodging each and every single flaming feather.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/31/2008 5:11 PM

Meroko heard what Aieena said and nodded.  She grabbed Jack's arm and cured it.  "Use my Sickle!  It knows Black and White magic!"  Meroko looked at Sid, and saw cat ears.  "He's-"  "DIE," yelled Sid and flung needles.  "Okami heard what Aieena said and pulled on the triangle collar and Sid looked at Okami.  "Sid...  My Guardian Cat...  Please stop fighting Meroko and her friends.  They are not the enimies..."  Sid looked at Oakmi and smiled.  "As you wish my Soulib," said Sid, and he stopped the needles and all of them fell down.
Meroko looked shocked.  "...  so he is a Guardian Cat," she whispered to herself that Jacked also heard.

"I'm sorry, Okami...  I'll never attack unless you're in danger," said Sid as a tear rolled down his face.  "I forgive you, Sid..."  Okamilet go of the chain and closed his eyes once more.

{6/6}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/31/2008 5:44 PM

Aieena caught the sickle but put it down when she heard what Sid had said. "It's fine I guess, but...just don't let that happen again." Aieena replied walking over to Wheeljack. "I-I'm sorry Ai...that I couldn't be of use." Wheeljack said. "Well, it turns out we didn't need anything or anyone. All we needed was for Okami to tell Sid to stop. But, don't worry about it." Aieena told Jack. "Thank you for forgiving me. And Sid, I forgive you. After all, it was jast a big misunderstanding, right?" Wheeljack said. "Oh, and I suppose you would want it back, huh?" Aieena asked Meroko as she grabbed the sickle and handed it back.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/31/2008 6:23 PM

Meroko grabbed the Sickle which turned back to it's normal status.  "Thanksie, Aieena," she said with a smile.  Sid looked at Jack and smiled.  "Well...  This war is not over, yet...  But we have to make more Guardian cats...  For the sake of our extinction...  We might as well pair those guys up with GC as well," said Sid.  "But Sid.  They're lucain, and lucain can't have a Guardian Cat," said Okami.  "But you're a Lucain."  "Yet I'm different...  I was born as a human and then got my dog ears and tails when I was one..."  Meroko looked shockingly happy and mad.  "YOU'RE PART HUMAN!?"  "And I have Kyuukai blood..."  But you were able to have a Guardian Cat," said Sid as he gently scratched Okami's throat.

{7/7}  {{Weird right?}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items