Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Searching for Purpose {Akail Hunt-Me&Citredelekon}

Postby BasilFox » 02/16/2009 5:29 PM

"Difference...Is something to embrace. It is sad that many can not see differance as beauty instead of deformation." The anthro said. She didn't seem to mind that the akail had declined.

Flynn nodded his head in agreement with Rune. "One can not know without experiencing. The world beyond these caverns is vast, full with what to some is unknown just waiting to be explored, felt, known." He smiled. "I do not mean to press, but are you quite sure you would not like to follow, to learn what mere traveler's tales struggle to breath life to? To have your own tales, your own memories to share?"

He paused, then continued. "But of course, if you are content to listen to a traveler's memories and form yours of theirs, secondhand, will you let us pass our own to you? The least we can do is provide you with the knowledge we have come to know"

ooc: Sorry it took me so long. Busy, busy, and I couldn't decide on what to say.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 03/05/2009 2:51 AM

(( As a friendly reminder you can't "bump" roleplays. Why? Because each post ears you KS. So you've dishonestly earned 6 KS? yah. Thought I'd let you know. ))

They argued well and even caught her interest a few times.  Fish that were cooked?  Spices?  She'd heard of these things but never tried them.  The offer was tempting but...

"I still do not want to leave this place, not quite yet.  There are many mysteries in the caverns, far more then the you Sun Dwellers may ever see.  Many mysteries are long forgotten to the akail.  We are destructive and rash race often leaving behind great treasures for reasons that do not match the treasures worth.  I wish to find these things, a few of these lost secrets to Sun-Dwellers and my race alike," She turned and started walking away, "Perhaps I will help you to find what you seek here...? Perhaps you Sun-Dwellers should be given the chance you've offered me.  That seems fair, yes?"
She laughed again and turned her head back towards them, bright blue eyes flashing.

(( Sorry for being so absent for so long. ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 03/06/2009 4:28 PM

ooc: Oh...I'm sorry...Is there anything I can do to maybe get rid of the 6 KS? I don't want anything that wasn't earned through an honest manner.

As to your absence, it's quite alright. People have lives outside of the internet. x3

EDIT: -sigh of relief- Draiz has generously removed the keystones from me. A lesson learned: Bumping=Not good for Evelon Roleplays.
bic:
Basil's eyes shines, the akail's negative answer forgotten. "You would be willing to assist us in finding the ruins?" Perhaps this journey would not end up being a total loss.

A loss? No. It was not a loss no matter what happened. Flynn got the opportunity to speak with one of his own kind, Chigaru found happiness...No. Not a loss.

Chigaru also brightened. "That would be very much appreciated."

Flynn paced up to his comrade, his eyes slightly troubled. "Are you sure, you would be willing? It might prove..."
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 03/11/2009 2:13 AM

(( I told Draiz about it and that you wanted it fixed and she helped me and you out, Basil. ... Drazie is my slave. Hahahahaha~ ))

The akail seem decided, "Seems to be a wiser choice.  Sun-Dwellers, much as we hate to admit it, are much more equipped to find, decipher and preserves secrets.  It would better help us in the long run, I should think.  As for the danger t may put me in, do not concern yourself.  There's many things that I have done that were against my..." she looked to Flynn, "our people,"

She flicked her tail, showing her impatience, "Come then if you are still interested, Sun-Dwellers,"
Then she was away into the darkness of the caverns and not waiting for them.  They'd have to quit dawdling and start following.

(( Sorry if it's too short to work with. ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 03/11/2009 3:54 PM

ooc: Draiz is your slave? RE2=More pwnsome by the second XD

Flynn nodded his head and followed after the female. He did wish she would change her mind about coming with them. The conversations they could have...Old news, new news, secrets, legends, knowledge gained...He gave a small regretful sigh, to soft to be heard and then brightened. At least he was getting to spend a small fraction of his life talking with her. That was surely better than not at all. He quickened his pace to walk beside her. "Have you ever visited that place near the pools? The one with the rocks-that-shine? I used to visit that place in my younger days. My haunt if you will."

Basil and Chigaru looked at each other with raised eyebrows. Flynn had seemed to start without them. Laughing, they followed after their friend, discussing the exploits of Basil's team of mapmakers.

"It is something I might want to do. It sounds very...Interesting. Seeing new places and meeting new creatures..."

Basil laughed. "It's more than just that. There's work involved..." Their slightly hushed conversation continued thus for a while. It seemed that Chigaru was starting to find his place.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 03/15/2009 10:10 AM

"Are they anywhere near here?" The akail asked, intrigued. A place in which you seemed to walk on a terrace of clouds...How interesting! He made a mentle note to visit it at one point, even if it was far off from his current destination.

Basil's ears perked. "That does sound interesting." She sighed inwardly. Unfortunately she didn't have wonderous places like that to eminence on.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 03/16/2009 2:45 PM

Flynn nodded his head. "I can agree with you. Although, at first, I was very reluctant to leave here. It seemed and still seems to hold many secrets. Secrets that would take several lifetimes to discover...Yet, even if I found them, new as they would be, they would still be familiar in some way, for they would be apart of what I always knew..." The akail seemed to go deep in thought.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 03/16/2009 9:00 PM

The akail remained silent as she led the group, listening to them speak of home and travel.  Whether this was a "clever" way of drawing her out with them or just left overs of the conversation making the lot of the nostalgic she could not be sure.

After a time the akail stopped, sitting down on the cool stone.  He tail flicked towards a large boulder in the side of the wall that was, at best, hard to see.
"Behind there, though a tight squeeze, is the path you seek.  Once past the rock you should be able to fit rather comfortably, single file for the most part.  Many of our people do not know this path, so you should not be disturbed."

She waited to make sure that they had all caught up and understood before standing up to leave.
"Good luck on your quest, I hope you find what you're looking for."

(( Pretty much done.  If another post is required of me I'll do that but your attempt to capture the akail has failed. Don't feel bad though, akail are hard to find, much less catch. ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 03/17/2009 6:58 AM

ooc: Naw, it's okay. I'm just glad I got to see/rp with her. :3
Basil sighed as she entered the path. One mission failed. Two succeeded. Well, those were pretty good odds. However, like anybody she would have rather them all successful.

The temple-patterned akail looked over his shoulder sadly. "Goodbye, one-who-seeks-the-secrets. May you find what YOU are searching for." He entered the path, Chigaru close behind him.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 03/21/2009 3:04 PM

ooc: -slap- It is NOT not your fault. >O
bic:

Basil turned to Rune, a smile on her face once more. "Would you like to journey with us for a while? I think you mentioned wanting to see the runes as well..."

Flynn smiled slightly at Basil's quick recovery. Sadness never seemed to dwell around her.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 03/22/2009 3:42 PM

"We're here to find the ruins and study them. I myself, was hoping for a bit of spiritual enlightenment..." Basil said, sounding a little distracted as she head down the tunnel, her hands rubbing against the sides of the tunnel.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 03/26/2009 5:02 PM

The trio grinned. Basil stepped back and looked at the door. She raised an eyebrow.

"Shall we?" With the utmost care, using Fynn's tail for balance, she gently slid the door into the wall. Chigaru's scarab flew forward, casting the new tunnel in an eerie light. The hound paced forward, following his glowing bug.

"I guess we have a bit more to go."
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 03/28/2009 7:58 PM

Chigaru's eyes misted over. "I come from the desert...A place of rolling sandy hills and a beauty that lays hidden beneath the surface. Needless to say, someplace far hotter than here."

Flynn's own eyes shot a slightly angry look towards Chigaru. He hoped that the hound wasn't insulting his home, The Caverns. His eyes soon regained their usual light of amusement as he said, "I of course come from...well, here."

Basil remained silent. She didn't think that they would believe that she had come from another world. Someplace separate from Evelon.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 04/08/2009 8:40 AM

Chigaru shivered. Just thinking about mountains froze him to the core. "Definately not  a place for me..."

Basil patted Rune. "Perhaps you can take us, with maybe the exception of Chigaru, to your home. I was planning a trip to Basantha Shrine anyway..." Her sentence trailed off as they entered a large room. It glowed with an eerie, yet calming light. Runes were everywhere. They seemed to cover every wall, every rock, every grain of sand...

ooc: China?! 8O Woah...
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 04/13/2009 11:29 AM

Basil entered the room, staring about in wonder. The only sound she could muster was a small squeak, such was the impact of the runes. Flynn'Delmar strolled in behind her. Though the runes were no doubt a wonder to him as well, he only looked around with moderate interest. They were apart of his home and thus they were more comforting than surprising. The imeut went in behind the akail as entranced as Basil.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer