Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Umm..how long will this take?

Postby Dragon4Life » 02/03/2009 4:33 PM

((Well, a bit of a..dispointment, I will say, but whatever, I did just tame myself a Wombear.))
Jungle thought about this and then decided to go home. Or..he could start a hunt somewhere else. For another snicky! A friend! Yeah!
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour.
Sanctus Espiritus, insanity is all around us.
Sanctus Espiritus...

~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~
Lyrics from Our Solem Hour by Within Temptation
Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1121
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/04/2009 8:09 PM

What just happened?, Photos said to himself still laying on the floor from where the akail dropped him,I swear I think that was an Akail? He got up and walked back towards the entrance of the cave.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/04/2009 8:13 PM

As he walked he thought to himself,I have a feeling some others were there, I know one of them was a Snicky, but I have a feeling there was someone else.."It was too bad he wanted to see them, but what if they wanted to hurt him."I don't think I want to meet them.....", he thought again."It's too bad though, I scared it away.", He was dissapointed, but somewhat proud that he faced off against an Akail.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/04/2009 8:15 PM

Mabye he would start a hunt for something else, mabye a Palmie! Yes! A Palmie, they seemed like nice fellows, and they could give me shade when it's sunny. Or mabye a Snicky, like the one he had met today!Or mabye even a Hunter, no too big, but then again he had just seen an akail.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 02/04/2009 8:18 PM

"Yes!", he yelled, and it echoed in the cave."I will search for a Palmie!, they sounded just swell, a walking tree of joy! "Ah....A Palmie..., he said as he walked out the cave."Oh! I'm already out?",he said, and he waddled off happily to look for a Palmie.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 02/05/2009 7:15 AM

((I know there not much point, but  LOVE akali and a want to rp Jungle, so im keeping him here.))
Jungle pondered on that thought for a while, then stopped. "No," he said slowly to himself. "I will carry on!" he exclaimed, again to himself. Then, he slowly turned his slimy body, and begain to crawl back the way her had come.
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus...

Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 02/13/2009 3:07 PM

(Im going ahead and switching characters)
Jungle sighed. This wasnt going to walk. He begain to crawl away, when a shadow lurked past.
A silent shadow. Falling, falling. Encasing doom and dark. Thast what he needed. Breathing space. The genderation sulkuhna silently slipped past a small snicky, ignoring it. Dra'Em walked into the eternal darkness of the caverns. He liked the dark. And the cold and the feeling of doom. Well..his life was no longer worth living with her gone. He walked along the tunnels, hoping he wouldn't bumb into anyone. Well..an Akail would be nice. Another who liked the dark and gloom. A small smile crept onto his face. Yesss...
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus...

Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 02/15/2009 6:36 AM

Drac'Em sat down in the total darkness. The pointed stone dug into his paws and fur, but he felt no pain. He lay his head down against the cold ground. His heart was as hollow as this cavern. He..wouldn't..couldn't carry on with his life. Not without her here. His heart with tattered and broken. And with broken wings, I'm falling.. he sung softly.
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus...

Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous