Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Friends or Enemy's? (P; Me, Silv and Mythic; Akail hunt)

Postby Cookie » 02/14/2009 2:46 PM

Aphrodite wandered down the small path outside of the caverns. Was she even going to dare go in that filthy place? Probably not. There wasn't any one in her pen that she could make a decent conversation with, besides Lirit who had gone out to the forest. At least she was alone.. for now. She had heard about some type of creature living inside these things, why would anything want to live inside a cave? Alone and in the dark? It wasn't her type of tea but whatever floated there boat.

(Sorry its short and crappy, I don't have much muse today and I wanted to actually start this thing before I have to go back to school)
Cookie
Pets | Items

Re: Friends or Enemy's? (P; Me and Silv; Akail hunt)

Postby Silverin » 02/14/2009 3:10 PM

Widow walked along the path back to the caverns, her solder still had the large cut in it from the fight with Shanks. Man was it painful to her as she was walking with a kind of a limp to her. She was slightly irritated at the fact that she was back her but not to join up with Hati and Skoll. She was here to look one her own, after that row she needed some peace and quite. Any ways she did not want to join up with the two lunitics of brothers or well kind of brotherly friends they were as they shaired the same sky teaming up after the sun and the moon. She lost her train of thought as a cool drop of blood came from her sholder. Dang it had opened up again she thought to her self as she limped along. While looking up ahead on the path she saw another figure that she could identify as another cain of the same gender as well. Widow instinctively hid from the other as she knew that if they knew she was not in the best of shape that they might take advantige of that.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/14/2009 3:18 PM

Aphrodite's ears perked up, someone or something was nearby. She looked over her shoulder to the other Lucain, tilting her head to the side and cocking one eyebrow up. She wasn't about to introduce herself, it wasn't in her intentions at all. She noticed that the other one was bleeding and shook her head "If you need a wrap for that, I have one." she said simply, shrugging it off and staring deep into the others eyes, her stare hard and cold. She wasn't here to make friends, but she wasn't going to let her bleed all over the place, who knew what she might have.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/14/2009 3:28 PM

Widow was bafiled at this other cain for a moment and then limped up to her. "I would be grateful if you let me use any thing that might make it stop bleeding." She said calmly as she was sick of the bleeding and was kind of getting alittle faint because of blood loss. She was ok though as she had survived with far worse. She also looked in to the other cains cold eyes but Widow could see a touch of light in them unlike hers which were pitch black like the deepest caves. "My name is Widow and what is yours?" She said in the same cold voice from before that exit her mouth. She was not going to snap yet she was after all in det to this cain for the bandages.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/14/2009 3:37 PM

Aphrodite handed Widow some bandages, ignoring the question about her name and shrugging. She smirked as she heard her name and laughed softly, so it was Widow? She looked like one of those spiders, one of those creepy little insects that liked to crawl in dirty places. The name fits. Aphrodite raised her eyebrow again at the other Lucain, watching her movements carefully.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/14/2009 3:50 PM

Widow bandaged her sholder up and then slightly wrinkled her nose. "Yeah well I work with Alex as an assassin killing people off as asked to do so." She said then pawsing to think alittle looking the other cain up and down. Widow noted that the other cain was in a high class than she was and was quite beautiful dispite the fact that Widow was not that fond of pinks. She gave a grin "Well I guess I am kind of one of those lowly people that just kill for fun" She laughed as she started towards the caverns in that limp she had at the moment.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/14/2009 3:55 PM

Aphrodite's eyebrow raised even more at this, a assassin eh? That explained a lot. She simply listened as the other talked, trying her best not to comment and not to laugh. "Sounds like oddles and noodles of fun." she said, shrugging again, her voice flat but with hints of sarcasm stinging in her words.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/14/2009 4:05 PM

"Well well for some one who is a godess you shure are cold." Widow commented with a girn on her face. She slightly troted with the limp giving her a odd look. Widow stared to walk around the other cain. "What is your name?" She said with a smirk. She then turned and whiped the blood off her pelt with a small clean black rag.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/14/2009 6:57 PM

Aphrodite looked confusingly at Widow. Was she looking her up and down? Wasn't she supposed to be the one asking questions if anyone? Was this spider creature or whatever she was, actually calling her cold? But Aph just laughed at the other Lucain and shrugged once more "The names Aphrodite, and I'm not the actual goddess sweetie, I just resemble her." she said coldly once more, her eyes looking deep inside Widow and with another shrug casting it off. "Yes, I'm immortal, yes I can make you fall in love with that piece of sand right there, but no, I'm not the goddess." she said, nodding the the dirt and giving Widow a sly smirk.

(I guess I didn't inform you, I'm changing Aph around a bit before I start rping her to just resemble the goddess and such, not actually be the goddess.)
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/14/2009 7:13 PM

"Oh I guess I was mistaken then and nice name very sophisicated sounding." Widow said as she grined as she was finding this all very interesting. "I think that power would be very handy especially if you liked some one." Widow said laughing to he self. Well at they had their coldness in come with Aph as most other cains she met so far were not as bitter as her.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/14/2009 7:22 PM

Ahp just shrugged again, walking into the cavern. That dark creepy place was better then standing out here with this.... whatever she was. "But it wouldn't help much, you'd still know that deep down they don't love you because of you and they just love you because you put a 'spell' on them." she said plain and simple, she was fond of making small talk with people, and not letting anyone get too close.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/14/2009 7:42 PM

"That is true... but you could make your enimes look like fools" Widow said now looking down in a way as she was a bit of a shamed by the remark about the person you love. She fallowed after her into the darkness that she loved so much. She also did not want to be seen being more friendly then her normal as the others in her pen would make fun of her.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/14/2009 7:47 PM

"I guess." she said, sighing as Widow followed, this one was persistent wasn't she? Oh, this was going to be ohhh so fun. She paused for a minute, breathing the air in deeply and trying not to think about what might by lying around on the floor. No, she had to push that thought from her mind. "So how did you get that cut." she said, not looking at Widow but walking on further into the cave.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/14/2009 8:11 PM

Widow fallowed her deep every foot step echoed in her mind as she listoned in the darkness. "Well I came in contact with another assassin and I lost my footing on the cave wall actually it happened in this caven..." She said thinking about the past as they walked. "His name was Shanks I beleave... But this is not the worst I have had." She said thinking off the time she first met Alex and how hard he bit her.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/15/2009 8:17 AM

Aphrodite gave Widow a strange, confused look. Shanks eh? How original. So she was in a cave, alone, with an assassin, oh dear. She looked around, now she was actually wanting to find one of those creatures, maybe one of them would rip this Lucain's head off or at least scare her off. Aphrodite sighed, she probably wasn't going to get rid of her, Widow wasn't planning to go away any time soon apparently. "Uh huh." she mumbled, walking even further into the cave, hoping that Widow didn't like the dark, but she was supposed to be named after a Black Widow, they loved the dark, and they loved to kill their mates, how lovely.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Next