Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Friends or Enemy's? (P; Me, Silv and Mythic; Akail hunt)

Postby MythicDusk » 04/04/2009 11:57 AM

Paranoia looked at them with hollow eyes. The only thing she had left in her life was Innocence. And who knew how many people wanted to hurt her?

A strangled sob escaped her throat as she hugged herself tighter, feeling the elastic of the hoodie cling to her bare wrists. She slumped to her knees, tears still falling as her emerald eyes were screwed shut, letting her head fall backwards she let out a cry of pain, anguish and loss, listening to it echo off the cavern walls she slumped forward, her shoulders trembling from both anger and the sobs that wracked through her form.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Silverin » 04/05/2009 8:48 PM

Widow did not like the looks of this because she could tell the look on peoples faces when they had lost some one dear to them. She found these people to be unpredictable when it came to the fact that she was a assassin and she did not wish to fight any one. She kept a look of consern on her face and did not let her nervousness show. She took a step to wards the new cain wondering what exactly was wrong but at the same time she had taken a slight step back that would be unoticable unless you had studied her hard at that moment she had moved. She finaly opened her mouth and spoke in a soft tone "Whats wrong?". Her eyes showed none of her worries but her concern for this other cain for the moment. She would return to her conversation with Aph once the comotion had swept over.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 04/07/2009 4:04 PM

"My daughter..." Paranoia whined, gripping her stomach. She wasn't her biological child, but she was near enough. A child with no living relatives, The pets that she cared for she loved like brothers and sisters, like daughters and sons. Even though Paranoia acted as her mother, Shy was more of a mother to Paranoia.
Dead....
Her daughter, her mother, her sister, her owner......Was dead. She never had a chance to live....
To love.

"I will avenge you, Shy. Even if it is the last thing I do..." Paranoia growled, her emerald eyed sparking with fury.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 04/08/2009 4:58 PM

Aphrodite turned into her human form, now moving closer to the other and kneeling before her, setting a hand on her shoulder "Do.. you need someone to talk to?" she asked, looking concerned, and wanting to help. "Who killed your daughter?" she asked, hoping that the other didn't mind the question. She knew what it was like to loose a child, and knew it was extremely painful.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 04/08/2009 7:49 PM

Widow sighed at the fact that she had no human form unlike Hati or Skoll. She walked over to the other cain and sat beside her she did not feel like she would be a threat any more but it was still normal for her to be on her toes because of her accupation. She sat and asumed a postition that potrayed her intent to liston to this cains story about what had happened to her child.

(shorty!)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 04/10/2009 3:00 PM

Paranoia shrugged. "My adopted grandson killed my adopted daughter. What more is there to talk about? All because she was in love." Her eyes were brimming with tears as she punched the ground in a fit of fury, scraping her knuckles on the rough stone, scraping away skin and bearing the flesh beneath, hitting the ground over and over again, evtoping ad letting tears ebb from her eys, falling onto the weeping wounds on her still clenched fists. The knuckles white streaked with red, her fingernails biting into her palms as the blood fell from her slowly unclenching fingers, sighing gently as she placed her hands on the ground, not looking up at them but simply staring at the grey space with a few blots of red between her splayed hands.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 04/10/2009 3:09 PM

Aphrodite jumped a little as Parri started to pound the ground, when she had finished, she pulled some bandages from her back pocket, putting some ointment on her hands and then wrapping them up. "Hey, I understand.. I've lost a child too before.. my son, his father killed him.." she said softly, preoccupied with treating Parri's hands. She looked over to Widow for a second, then back to Parri, patting her shoulder "Do you need anything?" she asked, concerned about this new person that was before her.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 04/12/2009 4:25 PM

Widow's tails swished back and forth with great intrest to the conversaition at hand. She was deep in thought about both Aph and the other cain. They had much incommon like they both lost loved ones, on the other had some things were slightly diffrent. Compaired to them Widow had nothing, she had lost nothing dear to her but she also had nothing to lose why else would she be a assassin. It was hard to be an a assassin and have some one dear to you because they would always be indanger because of the profetion. This was often seen as a weakness to other assassins such as Alex the quiet windgill. Then again it was a terribly lonely life to live now that she had thought about it but she liked her job. All this thinking was hurting her head, she tured back to the drama at hand with a wince of pain from her healing sholder.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 04/17/2009 2:14 PM

Paranoia looked at her now bandaged hands, then up at Aph.....This woman understood her pain, why she had the huge hole in her heart, the pure pain she felt from loosing her first-born...This woman understood.... "...Thank you...." Paranoia spoke hoarsely, looking up at Aph with tears welling in her eyes, letting them spill over and down her cheeks, so  thankful that someone understood, that someone cared, that someone would help patch up this frayed hole in her heart. She looked back down at her bandaged hands with a hint of sadness....Why had it come to this?

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 04/18/2009 3:24 AM

Aphrodite looked down at Parri "My name is Aphrodite, you can call me Aph if you want.. and this is Widow.." she said, now motioning over to the other. She smiled slightly, hoping to cheer up the other. She knew when she was sad, she had wished someone had been there to make her feel better, to help her wounds, but she had lost everything. She didn't want this other to go through with that same thing. She didn't like seeing Parri cry like this, she normally didn't like to see people cry at all, even those that she didn't like. It struck a nerve somewhere in her deep down.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 04/18/2009 8:57 PM

Widow looked at the new cain and said with a light of kindness to the other cain " Glad to met you". She then turned to Aph with a sly grin on her face with a hint of jelousy " You two have so much incommon I feel much of an out sider to this entier conversaition, as if you were speaking french.". Widow had felt out of this for a while not only cause she never lost any one but she had never loved or been loved by any one. She did not know who her perents were or even if she had any siblings.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 04/19/2009 6:17 AM

The female 'cain hesitated for a moment then finally spoke. "My name is.....Paranoia, I come from the Roraldi Forests, My daughter died in hospital, my best freind - A paragon - Comes from the same place as me, and she should be somewhere around here...I can feel it...." Her eyes glanced up to the celing, then to the walls, then to the cain. "Thank you for listening, but I really need to find her....." She then began to delve towards the darkness, her bandaged hands groping at the raqgged rocks, her footing careful and gentle, as not to slip, her emerald eyes narrowed, thinking that may just help her see through the gloom.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 04/19/2009 1:53 PM

Aph watched this other, and got up too "Do you want us to help you find her? It isn't like I have anything better to do.." she mentioned, smiling softly as she followed Parri, hoping that she didn't fall or anything. She looked back at Widow, wondering if that was in fact jealousy that played across her face. She had been mean to her to start out with, but she had been so nice to Parri since she had been here.. why? Even she didn't know that. She wasn't really nice to a lot of people, that was for certain, so why was she being nice to this other?
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 04/19/2009 2:25 PM

Widow looked at Aph for a moment and then sprinted in a half limp up the rocks. She had passed the other cain on her way by. Stopping and looking back at the other cain as she held her self there, she opened her mouth and said "We will help you look for her after all what would I be if I could not track, I could not do my job then!". She knew what had slipped her mouth before she could take it back and reword it. She did not want the other cain to know what her job was not now at least. She then looked away and growled at her self for letting her mouth get the best of her and made an attempt to make it as silent as possible.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 04/26/2009 4:32 PM

Paranoia said nothing, watching for the telltale crimson glow, she stopped and looked down, kneeling and picking up a shard of red crystal, then looking to the walls, there were deep groove marks with small shards of red crystal embedded into them....She had been here. Paranoia scented the crystal then frowned. These were at least a year old, the scent was stale and half washed away. She stood, still gripping the razor sharp shard of crystal, she looked to the others. "She's gone...I don't know where, but she isn't here...." Paranoia cocked her head to a side, her brow furrowed and her eyes closed, listening intently.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer