Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Friends or Enemy's? (P; Me and Silv; Akail hunt)

Postby Silverin » 02/15/2009 8:25 AM

"Ok do fear me cause I am an assassin? Cause I won't kill unless I want to and I don't intend on attempting to kill you I only hate guys..." Widow said as she could sence an uneasyness about her. Why in the world would she want to kill her any ways. Black widows did kill there mates but thats because they are small inferior males. Why in the world she started to think about that because they had nuthing to do with each other and where not mates. Widow mentaly hit her self for thinking such weird things as they walked along. Although she much prefured the jungle I guess the darkness in the caverns was good enough.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/15/2009 8:31 AM

Aphrodite laughed at this. She wasn't scared that Widow was going to kill her, no, she just didn't want to end up fighting her. How did Widow think she was going to kill an immortal? Aphrodite laughed at this thought again, shaking her head. "You don't scare me.." she said simply, still laughing slightly at the other Lucain's idea. This was going to be a fun trip.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/15/2009 8:39 AM

Widow gave a bit of an irritated look "Well thats why a said attempt because I knew you were and that I would fail if I tryed but I could still hurt you and you would live though the worst of it." She said as she narrowed her eyes at her. "Well I still would never fight you, one because of the state I am in and two because I don't want to." She said looking at her. My my this one could be as loud as Raven who she would never even think of fighting not only because of his size but becaue of his power as well.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/15/2009 8:46 AM

Aphrodite gave another chuckle, sighing at Widow and walking on. She wasn't too fond of playing yelling games, it was childish. Why on earth couldn't Lirit be here? She could always talk to Lirit, and she would listen intently. But she didn't want to talk to this female here, she wanted to rip her head off. Aph took a deep breath, calming herself down and trying not to comment back to Widow, this wasn't going to end well. "Well, I'm looking for one of those Akail things.. stick around if you must." she muttered, ignoring Widow completely and hoping on of those creatures would jump down and drag Widow off. She laughed at this, how fun that would be, to watch an Akail drag this other Lucain off. She would owe the creature, oh yes.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/15/2009 8:58 AM

Widow was starting to get very irritated, who did she think she was a queen! Just because her name was Widow don't not mean she was a gross and descusting bug that crawled around on the floor of a bar full of drucken donkies. "I guess I will fallow unless I lose my nerves. I never emagined a beautiful woman shuch as you could be so rude after I was not that rude to you." She said as she walked around in frount of Aph in a way to cut her off. "I am not the scum of the earth and I am very clean thank you." She said sounding a bit irritated but she did not rase her voice.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/15/2009 9:06 AM

Aphrodite laughed again, then in one swift move, jumped up to another path up above where they were walking. She ignored Widow's comments completely, smiling to herself and walking into a opening. It was a good size, and it was really dark. Good. Maybe she could find a way out, or better yet, get Widow lost with all the twists and turns. Aphrodite was invisible in the darkness, the tunnel was filled with a misty fog that sat on her coat. "Lets play cat and mouse.." she mumbled under her breath, low enough that Widow wouldn't be able to hear her.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/15/2009 9:13 AM

She pause wait a secound I knoe this game tis much like the one she played to get rid of others. "Now lets see" She said as she scaled a wall  letting her wing blades dig into and cut through the pilars of rock one the celing. She let the pillars crash to the floor as she moved along the walls. She let the dust from the rock fall into the mist making it thicker and harder to breath in, up near the roof was clear though.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/15/2009 9:24 AM

Aphrodite sighed, it sounded like the other Lucain was destroying the place trying to look for her, it was making a lot of noise that was sure to scare one of those Akail's off. Great. She rolled her eyes and walked deeper into the tunnel, trying to hold herself back from bolting to where Widow was and ripping her head off. But she remained calm, breathing slowly and moving quietly through the tunnel, turning at random places, trying and hoping that she would loose Widow in this maze.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/15/2009 12:20 PM

Widow stopped for a secound and stopped fallowing Aph. Aph was annoying and acted like a snob more than a goddess, how could she be so stupid to see her as a goddess. Being a demon was closer to being a god but none the less Aph manage to make Widow ashamed of her self. She could see her reflection in Aph as they both thought highly of them selves, shuning people because they are not fond of company, manipulating others for fun and the little game of weak spots. She started to feel bad thinking of all the people she had scaired and hurt with her point of view. She hung her head and sat down on her rump, starting to think of what she could do to fix her problem with out altering her personallety to much. She swished her tails back and forth across the rocks on the floor to the caverns deep in thought.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/15/2009 12:35 PM

Aphrodite couldn't hear Widow walk, she sighed with relief. Maybe she left, or maybe on of those creatures got her. She came to a dead end, she didn't know whether to turn back and see if the other Lucain had left or to sit and wait. So she sat down, the fog growing denser but her ears giving her a good idea about her surroundings. "Come find me.." she mumbled.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/15/2009 12:43 PM

Widow Got up after thinking and started in to the maze of the caverns knowing that Aph most likely got lost her self. She got up and sighed and started into the maze fallowing her sent she was after all a master at traking by sound and sent because her profetion called for it. She walked silently though just to keep Aph from hearing her. She walked insted of running because that would make to muck noise. It was time for her to calm her self and to get serious. She move around each corner swiftly and quietly being careful not to disturb any stones on the floor. Widow had turned the corner to the dead end were Aph was she knew she was there but could not see her.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/15/2009 1:05 PM

Aphrodite growled lightly as she heard Widow come closer, she looked up above at a small opening. She jumped up and into another tunnel, but as soon as she did she had ran into some type of creature.. what was it? She backed away quickly, almost falling into the hole that she had just emerged from. The creature stared at her, its eyes were hallow and white, oh crap.

Daisuke hissed at Aph, Stepping closer to her and bearing teeth. Crap. Aphrodite starred at the creature for some time, wondering if it was going to attack her or just look at her all day. "Sorry." she said quietly as the creature hissed at her more.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/15/2009 1:13 PM

Widow scailed the wall as soon as she herd the hiss seeing Aph and the Hallow Heart. Widow now sat on the wall her long sharp claws holding her up. Her long trio of tails swished side to side dusting the cavern wall. "Well well who do we have here?" Widow said now stairing at the two now. If the Hallow Heart were to attack she might defend Aph...Maybe.

(Sorry short)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/15/2009 1:18 PM

Aphrodite shot Widow a stern look before the Daisuke interrupted her, he growled and showed his teeth, stepping closer to Aphrodite. Ah, crap. Aphrodite growled lowly, finally having enough of this Vioid Hallowheart bossing her around. She stepped closer, then as Daisuke launched at her, snapping her jaws into his neck firmly. The Hallowheart gave a painful hiss, trying to move away from Aphrodite's firm grip by gripping her with its claws, razors digging into her shoulders and scraping against on of her ears.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/15/2009 1:25 PM

Widow lonched her self onto the Hallow Heart digging her sharp claws into it's back keeping her self from falling off. She then bit at it's sholders and twisted her body sideways with her wing blades at it's neck. She still held it's flesh ripping between her teeth. She waited for anything from Aph before she made any other moves because if this was some one she knew it would be foolish to atempt to make it cease functioning.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext