Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Friends or Enemy's? (P; Me and Silv; Akail hunt)

Postby Cookie » 02/15/2009 1:31 PM

Aphrodite backed up more as Widow launched herself at Daisuke. He hissed and backed off, Blood trickled down his neck but he ignored it, his attention went from Aph to Widow as he snarled. He finally backed away into the shadows, eventually disappearing from sight. Aphrodite sighed and whipped blood from her face with her paw. She ignored the fact that Widow was even there and jumped back down a small opening that lead back to the original mouth of the cavern. Limping slightly with each step she sat down in the sun's rays.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/15/2009 1:39 PM

Widow flipped off the Hallow Heart back down through the opening where she came from and fallowed Aph back out. "You alright?" She asked Aph as she walked up to her taking the bandages from her sholder and washed them. Widow was a person hardend by battle so this kind of nature she was showing was out of the norm for her. Once she finished washing the bandages she handed back to Aph asn said "I think you need these more than I do now." She had a hiden smile on her face which was odd.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/15/2009 1:44 PM

Aphrodite sighed heavily "I'm fine. I don't need those." she said without emotion. She was lying through her teeth but she didn't want help, she didn't want Widow to be here, she didn't want to make small talk. She lowered to the ground, laying on the hard rock and ignoring the pain in her shoulders.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/15/2009 1:51 PM

"Well you are definatly stubbern thats for shur." Widow said looking her over. "You should at least wash the blood off before it dyes your pelt a deep red like mine." She said with soffend eyes and a slight grin on her face it was like a sly foxes grin. "You don't want to get an infection in that you'll be living with it forever in your case untill it is treated." She said although she was no better often going days with out proper treatment and that sholder was evidence of that.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/15/2009 1:56 PM

Aphrodite gave Widow a despaired look, she got up and walked over to a little pool of water, she walked in carefully, sighing as the heat of the water made her cuts feel a tad bit better. She sat and brushed her paw over her wound, whipping off the blood. She sighed again as she lifted herself from the water, shaking herself dry.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/15/2009 2:05 PM

"You don't like me being here at all and I can sence that, it is kind of funny but thats just me and my twisted nature." Widow laughed as now she felt like she was dealing with a puppy trying to get away from it's mother who would force it to take a bath. She yawed and then streched and then walked over to the water her self "Well it would not be fair if I did not do so my self and tell you to." She said as she waided in the water pircing the wound with small knife to make the blood flow and get rid of the poison that built up in it.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 02/15/2009 5:14 PM

Aphrodite ignored Widow again, yawning slightly and watching Widow carefully. She wasn't going to let her leave her sight, she didn't know what this Lucain might do. She would have to keep a careful eye out on this one, she was an assassin, and they couldn't be trusted as far as she could tell.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 02/15/2009 5:33 PM

After she cut the wound open she started to clean the blood and dead tissue from it. She could still tell by the way Aph was acting that she was uneasy around her. This made her kind of sad because an assassin off the job was most often then not harmless unless angered. She continued to wash her self off, when she walked out and shook her pelt was a lot shinyer and was less dark because of blood.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/15/2009 3:39 PM

Aphrodite watched Widow carefully, sizing her up most likely. "So, if your an assassin, I guess you have killed people before?" she asked, tilting her head a little at her. She licked some blood off her paw that didn't wash off in the water, cleaning a small wound, one that wasn't very deep but still stung a little. "Besides being an assassin, what else do you do?"
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 03/15/2009 4:49 PM

Widow glanced at Aph and then responed "Yes I have killed before but I don't have as many kills as Alex nor am I as ruthless as Raven... I don't have much of a social life mainly because most people fear me." She paused and then sighed. "I do injoy growing wild roses though..." She mumbled being a bit on the emberesed side. She liked wild roses because they reminded her of her self. The thorns on the out side but at the same time posesing a beautiful flower. Although no one could see the flower in her she still like the smell and the look of them.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/15/2009 4:53 PM

Aph nodded and looked up at Widow "I see.... Do you feel guilty about the people you killed?" she asked, some sort of anger building up in her as she remembered about how her husband had killed her son. Did he feel bad about what he did? About killing his own flesh and blood? But she kept her anger bottled up inside, trying to calm herself down a bit.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 03/15/2009 5:06 PM

Widow thought to her self, the answer to her was a yes yet a no. The reasons she had thought this was because before she never cared because it wa just her job and she never knew the people in the first place. The reason she would say yes would be because she had come to realise that these people were cared for and had lives and she just took that away from them. "I have come to care about what I killed yes, unless they had gone mad..." She said looking over the faces of the people that she had killed in her mind. "I feel quite ashamed when it was some one who did nothing wrong but if it was some one who was threatening another that had done nothing wrong then I feel no remorse but pitty apon them." She said now thinking of how Raven killed in cold blood with out any pitty or regret.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 03/21/2009 2:44 PM

Aph nodded slowly "Why kill the innocent then? Why not just kill the people who are guilty of something?" she asked, tilting her head to the side slightly. She sighed, going back to licking her paw and trying to get it to stop bleeding. "Do you get paid for killing the people?" she asked, wondering slightly about that.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Re: Friends or Enemy's? (P; Me, Silv and Mythic; Akail hunt)

Postby MythicDusk » 04/01/2009 4:41 PM

She let sobs escape her throat as tears cascaded down her cheeks. Her hat abandoned at home. She couldn't find the will to wear it. Her daughter had died. No. Murdered. Here is where it all began. Where Shy met Addie, where Blaidd met Tori. It was Tori's fault. if Tori hadn't of brought her son, Shy wouldn't of fallen in love with him and she would still be here. If Tori hadn't of fallen for Blaidd, he wouldn't of married her, and he wouldn't of gotten angry because Shy was in love with Addie.
It was all Tori's fault.
Blaidd may of thown the punches, but it was Tori's fault.

Paranoia glared at the walls hatefully, yet, delving deeper into the caverns, hugging herself, her hair tied back as she wore a pair of her old jeans and Shy's old hoodie. She missed her daughter so much....Why was she taken away so viciously, so suddenly...?

She carried on thinking these throughts and she finally came across a pair of lucain. Not really caring much for stealth. She simply approached then and stood there, her eyes dark, red and puffy around the edges, bloodshot from lack of sleep and her mid was half-broken. She simply gazed down at them, unsure of what to say. Or even why she was here.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Re: Friends or Enemy's? (P; Me, Silv and Mythic; Akail hunt)

Postby Cookie » 04/01/2009 5:09 PM

Aphrodite watched this female, she didn't like the fact that she was crying.. even though she was cold at times, she didn't like to see anyone upset. "Are... you okay?" she said to the new comer, wondering what was wrong with her. She looked from Widow to Parri, wondering what was up with this new 'cain and why she was so upset.
Cookie
Pets | Items

PreviousNext