Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Friends or Enemy's? (P; Me, Silv and Mythic; Akail hunt)

Postby Cookie » 04/28/2009 4:07 PM

Aph watched Parri closely, leaning carefully on one of the sides of the cavern. She wasn't really a tracker, so was really no help at all. She didn't even know what they were supposed to be looking for, yes Parri had said a Paragon, but she didn't even know what one of those looked like. She knew there was a Paragon egg at home, and someone had said there was two Paragons, but she had never seen them.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 05/01/2009 2:32 PM

Widow was glad that they had egnored her out burst but she did wish she knew what the paragon they were looking for looked like. She chose not to metion the fact that she wished to know but continued looking. "Hay I think I know a paragon that might be able to find her since they have great hight on us..." She paused for a moment thinking about the paragons that she knows of. Raven was not one to ask, Alex would do it but he was not anywere near this place but Evan was. Evan my not be a tracker like Alex but he had size and could see with thermal vision. "So do you think that would be good I can call him plus he could fly us around to were she is if we can find her." She continued as she looked around.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 05/13/2009 7:31 AM

Paranoia turned to them and growled. "Did you not hear me? She's gone." Her eyes shone with fury as she then began to walk briskly from them. Finding a scent that she knew all to well and she fell to her knees, hugging herself, the walls seemed to radiate the music.....

Use the trees as torches,
Do ya wanna burn it with me?
Flood the streets with corpses,
Do you wanna burn it with me?
Watch the city bleed,
Do you wanna burn it with me?
Bring the world to its knees,
Do you wanna burn it with me?!

Tears continued to ebb from the corners of her eyes as the ghostly lilt echoed from deep within the caverns, faint and gentle, teasing her. She clutched the red shard harder, letting it cut through bandage and flesh alike and felt blood ebb from inbetween her fingers, glaring forward at the deep grooves. "They have to be here...." She whispered gently, standing and beginning to delve into the darkness, blood dripping to the floor.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/06/2009 4:32 PM

Aph continued to follow after Parri, tilting her head at her strange behavior. "Well wait up~" she called out, trying to keep up with Parri's pace, and trying to keep her footing on the rocks. She looked back to Widow to make sure she was still there, then continued to follow Parri to wherever she was going.  She could hear water running in the caverns, well, not running exactly, more like dripping.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/12/2009 1:29 PM

Widow was stunded by the behavor of this cain. All she had suggested was to get some one in here that was more of a help and she already said she was gone, so why did she through some thing like a fit. "Oh well" Widow sighed and fallowed after Aph with a puzzeled look on her face as she pondered on the odd female. To Widow this thing was getting overly dramatic but interesting, feeling a mixture of emotions she continued after them. The dark cave walls gleamed with a eery light as water trickeled over the runes. The echoing sounds of voices, trickeling and dripping water messed with some of her sences as she went along with a slight breeze running through her fur.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/13/2009 1:32 PM

Paranoia delved further, the music weraked madness within her mind, it was all in her head. All in her head. The tinny scent of dried blood struck her hard and she snorted, delving further untill something cracked beneath her shoe. She jumped back and bent over, picking up a sticky music player, darkened with blood and now the screen was cracked. A large pool of dried blood surrounding it. she whimpered slightly. This was her daughter's music player. She got it for her last christmas....

She felt her head fall forward and her chin hit her chest, sobs wracking through her form as she kissed the bloody music player, she could still smell Shy on it. She shimpered slightly and placed it in her pocket, standing and staggering a slight bit.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer