Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Burning Off That Energy ~ {Akail Hunt - Private}

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/25/2009 10:22 AM

(*revives with Skywolf* Wow. I thought this topic was dead! -happy dance- But it's NOT! XD)

Heatherdance looked at Crest's confused expression. "You see, little one, Akail are very elusive and sly creatures. Some lucky people find an Akail, and some people don't. However, if you do find an Akail, it's worth it to see one, let alone tame one," she said. Not wanting to crush his enthusiasm, she added, "But you know what, Crest? I bet we're one of those lucky people," she said with a wink. Heatherdance's gaze turned to Souretsu. "I did what I... Had to," she said, blushing. "I... Well, I couldn't just let you be in so much pain. I can't stand to see people in pain." Hearing His'Tror's offer to stop for the night, Heather nodded. "Yes. That would be a good idea."

Heatherdance: (1/5)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 499
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Draconial » 05/25/2009 10:31 AM

His'Tror yawned, a rumbling, hissing noise, and fell sound asleep on the floor. As he slept, he saw through the eyes of some unstoppable aquatic creature, locked in a death duel. It seemed to be fighting a Battlefield Hydrolisk. It felt almost like he was the creature. Such power...... he could feel it flowing into his body, but then his dream started to haze. Everything went black for a moment, then there was a blinding light. It burned his eyes, but there was a figure silhouetted in it. It seemed to be a human in long robes, with large avian wings and a ring above its head. Soon, everything went black again, and when he would wake up, his body would be full of power, and strangely, he was seeing through the eyes of an actual creature, only a few meters of stone away......
When you can make your own universe... Who needs this one?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 37
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 05/26/2009 10:35 PM

(Oh - it's ok - I was just checking to see if it died  xD )

Aurora smiled as she realized Souretsu's condition was well.  She smiled weakly as His'Tror mentioned resting for a bit.  She looked down at her dusty paws, that now ached as she focused on them.  They had been walking for quite some time - maybe a rest was in order?  Though, at the same time, she knew that resting could also provide hazardous for them.  Such things as sneak attacks, wasted time, and fatigue popped into her opposing thoughts.

Still keeping a slow pace, she looked at the others.  "I think His'Tror has a point...  A nice rest might brighten the spirits and energy - if used wisely.  Might we take a quick break?"  She smiled, hoping no one would oppose.  "Oh, but I wouldn't oppose to continuing either!" she quickly added.  When it came to decisions, she always found herself neutral - never taking a definite side.  It was draining.

Crest spun around as Heatherdance attempted explaining to him.  His puzzled expression was present during her entire explanation - meaning, he had taken little understanding in.  A smile quickly appeared at her last words to him.

"Yeah!  I know we are!  We have too many good minds here to not be lucky!" he exclaimed, letting his hopes and desires get the best of him.  He grinned proudly at the thought of them cornering this 'fierce' Akail and converting it into an ally.  

{41} {41}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Draconial » 05/27/2009 5:53 AM

Click......................Click................ The noise resonated through the caves, and it made His'Tror uneasy. If it was an Akail, they could be in trouble. If it was a different Evelonian creature, they might lose a chance at getting another ally. He pushed this thought aside and went back to sleep, but later in the night he was murmuring in his sleep.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/30/2009 3:43 PM

As His'Tror began to snore, Heatherdance carefully stepped off his back. Better give him a break... she thought. Happy for the rest, she began to curl up into a tight ball, but stopped herself. "I probably need to do another healing on your leg, Souretsu," Heather said as she turned to the injured Taigra. "Don't worry," she said to Daishou. "His leg is almost healed, but I just want to make sure it heals properly."

Heatherdance: (2/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Draconial » 05/30/2009 5:37 PM

His'Tror became uneasy. Bright light...........darkness good.... His tail strted twitching, and his claws clicked on the hard stone floor. Wing person..........go away...... He was having nightmares. The strange thing about these, though, was that he was having them because he had a vision. Somehow, he was able to see through another creature's eyes, This was a special gift, but how would he use it?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/03/2009 8:58 PM

Aurora whined softly as the pain in her paws made itself more apparent.  She couldn't stand any longer - she had to sit, at least for a few minutes.  

"Oh, my aching paws..." she sighed, letting her legs give out.  Her small body fell to the ground with a small plop, stirring up a small cloud of dust.  She smiled as she felt relief coming back to her paws.  

Mimicing his sister (as he often did), Crest too planted himself firmly on the cold stone ground.  His ears twitched as he heard a soft clicking.  Following the sound, he noticed the sleeping His'Tror curled on the ground.  He laughed fairly loud, despite his attempt of trying to bite it back.  He moved a paw to his muzzle to muffle his echoing laughs.

"Look, sis, look!  He's dreaming!" he giggled, finding amusement in the sight of random twitches that revealed a dreaming Gyrraptor.  'I wonder what he's dreaming about...'

{42} {42}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 06/10/2009 6:56 AM

A chill ran through His'Tror, and he woke up. He shuddered, and curled into a tight ball. Whimpering, he squeezed his eyes shut and huddled into a corner. He Just sat there, afraid, and unable to fall back asleep. Even though he only just woke up, and he was terrified, he seemed more alert than ever.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/21/2009 5:04 PM

(( I do believe this has become inactive enough to end.  =/  I think I'm going to go ahead and pull out Crest and Aurora in the next few posts - I want to get them to their 45th posts first.  If anyone else would like to leave as well, then feel free to RP outta here  xD ))

Crest looked over at his resting sister, feeling the painful ache of hunger growing in his stomach.  "Hey, Aurora?" he mewed softly.

She looked over at him, and nodded for him to continue.  "I'm starting to get hungry.  You didn't happen to pack any food did you?" his ears drooped sadly, knowing that she more than likely didn't.

Aurora frowned and shook her head no.  "I'm sorry, Crest, I didn't think about it.  I honestly thought that we wouldn't be here for this long." she confessed.  And that was the truth.  She had originally just came here with the intent of staying for only a few hours, for Crest to blow off some of his restlessness.  But now they'd been here for well over 4 hours - much longer than she'd expected.  She was debating whether or not it was time to head home.  She hated to quit after all this, but, taking her little brother into consideration, it might be best to leave...

{43} {43}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 06/21/2009 5:49 PM

Leave? Okay, it makes sense if they didn't pack any food; mammals have a much higher metabolism than reptiles. But still, he was sure that they were getting close to finding an Akail. His'Tror whimpered, not wanting to leave. Wait a second, weren't there lizards in these caves, the small kind? "Hey, if you're hungry, I bet I can find some lizards or something to cook, I saw one a while ago. Plus, I could gather some weeds and make a fire to cook them on. It might not be what you're used to, but it's still food, and a filling one." His'Tror then thought that they still might want to leave. "But, if you're intent on leaving, could we come back sometime?"
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 06/22/2009 9:11 PM

(Aww... Well, it was great Rp'ing with you guys! :D I'm going to get a 5 post section finished as well.)

Heatherdance cocked her ear at Crest's question of if any food was available. She hung her head in sadness for a moment, and then turned to the others. "Well, friends, it looks like our adventure is drawing to a close. I'm terribly sorry we did not find an Akail," she said more to Crest than anyone else. "But I bet if you search long enough, hard enough," she said, looking at Crest, "I'm sure you'll find one." Heather faced the way they had came, and called back to the others, "If you'd like, I could lead you back to the entrance."

Heatherdance: (3/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/23/2009 12:03 AM

(( Ditto - it was great RPing with you all.  Maybe we could all do this again sometime - with more of a plot  xD  But hey - 9 pages ain't bad!  =P hehehe ))

Crest crinkled his nose at the thought of lizard for a snack.  He had never had lizard before, and it didn't sound too appetizing neither.  His tails twitched with thought.  His'Tror spoke of coming back.  He could do that, maybe.  Heatherdance's words gave him reassured confidence for the next time, should there be one.  

"Yeah!  I bet you're right, Heather!"  He smiled then looked at Aurora with question as to what they should do.

Aurora smiled kindly at His'Tror.  His eagerness to continue was something to be desired, but she knew she couldn't will herself to.  "I think it's time for us to head home.  I'm sorry we couldn't go any further, His'Tror." her ears flattened with regret.  "But I think we could return to try again one day." she proposed to him, not wanting her decision to disappoint anyone.  

She turned to Heatherdance.  "I'll take you up on that offer, Heather." she smiled.  She stood, wincing lightly at her still achy paw pads.  Crest quickly followed suit with a worried glance at the rest of them.

"Are you guys going to keep going?  I don't think that's too safe an idea..." he mewed to His'Tror as well as Souretsu and Daishou who were awfully quiet.

{44} {44}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/10/2009 6:40 PM

(( Alright - this is my absolute post.  Thanks for the interesting RP guys xD ))

"Well, let's head out Crest." Aurora mewed softly to her brother.  

Crest looked at her and gave her a faint smile.  Though he still hadn't gotten an answer from the others, he was sure they'd do fine - whatever they chose to do.  As Aurora slowly walked back down the path they'd come, Crest hurried after.

"Bye everyone!" he called back.  "And hope you see you all again soon!" Aurora added on.  With that said, the flame-tailed pair of Kuhna quickly vanished as they made their way back down the empty tunnel.

{45 = lvl 10} {45 = lvl 10}

((  Aurora & Crest have left the RP  ))
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous