Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Burning Off That Energy ~ {Akail Hunt - Open}

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/10/2009 8:01 PM

"Nice, I know I cant do that. But that's perfect, the Akail wont be afraid to attack. When I say attack, I mean fall into a trap, We invade there territory, they make the grave mistake of attacking, and we 'Liberate' one. In whichever way works, Hopefully no harm to us or them." He said Already having this planned out  Like a game of chess. One where cave lizards ripped out your insides at offense.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/10/2009 9:53 PM

"Ah, yes. Lovely," Heatherdance said as the light of the torch fell on her. "That will do nicely." She slowly led the others into a room with many caves twisting in all directions. She closed her eyes, and thought about which one to take. "This one," she said, finally. She walked into the one directly across them, the staircase leading downwards. "Akail like the dark, so I say we take the lowest rout."

Heatherdance: (3/5)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/10/2009 10:06 PM

"True, But the caves also form up into a mountain a bit later, The lower caves do fill with water sometimes, however we have had little rain which is promising." Silky said but something down the stairs cough his attention, Manny eyes. Which moved in unison, They glared for a moment and vanished into the dark. "We are closer I'm sure I saw an akail's eyes." Silky said "Fallow them in deeper, any other signs of akail anyone?" Silky asked
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 04/10/2009 11:32 PM

The siblings felt a sense of security as the light fell over them.  They were both glad that they were traveling with creatures that seemed to be quite knowledgeable in many ways, it made for a more interesting and, not to mention, more secure decent into the caverns.

Aurora's skin began to crawl as she got the feeling of strange eyes upon them.  She glanced around nervously.  As she heard Silky mention eyes she nodded.  "I do believe we are being spied upon.  Though if it's an Akail, I cannot say..."  

She looked to her left, where Crest was...er...well he had been there...  She searched the group and caught sight of him lagging, getting absent minded on small things again no doubt.  "Crest!  Keep up!  We mustn't become separated." she said with clear concern.

Crest looked up and smirked.  "I'm not afraid of any Akail!" he huffed with an egotistical hint.  She shot him another stern look, which motivated him to increase his speed slightly.

{23} {23}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/11/2009 12:00 AM

Diashou stayed silent as they walked through the dark caves, he holding the torch high for the light to keep thier path bright. His eyes constantly searched for signs of danger or threats, following the group as they went along. Diashou hadn't been paying much attention to thier conversation, but it seemed someone had spotted something. Now, Daishou was on edge. He kept his suspicious eyes on the darkness around them, ready to react to anything.

Souretsu was very busy. His ears were pricking to every noise and his nose smelling every scent on the ground. True, Akail were here, but Souretsu was still not convienced that the tracks were fresh. The scents weren't strong enough for that. He grunted in disatisfaction and bounded ahead, nose working as he smelled from one track to the other, taking in the scent of the Akail. He nearly passed Heatherdance, but quickly decided against it as she knew where she was going. Souretsu shot a glance back at Crest, remembering he had been copying him earlier, wondering if he was doing it again. It had annoyed him, as if a younger brother would who wanted to tag along. Souretsu had to admit that he and Crest hadn't gotten off on the right foot but right now he was so consumed with tracking the Akail, he wasn't going to worry about it at the moment.

(14)(14)

Look into my eyes you'll see
A graveyard filled with dirt and defeat

Look into my eyes you'll see
The weight on my soul

Where the fallen angels sleep
The crooked hearts and the crossroads meet

Where the haters say my name
And carve it in stone

I'm gonna make a comeback
I'm gonna dig six feet up tonight

I'm gonna get it all back
I'm gonna make a comeback this time
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/11/2009 2:51 PM

"I doubt that Kunha had ever seen one, They are shy yes, But when under little training can become Beast of war, Not the best thing for them, As a Legend says the crystal city they live in, once belonged to hunters, A single void akail , and a few others, wanted that city or themselves, they planned to corrupt The hunters into losing their city! Just under influence. If the story holds true, They are intelligent, sly, and overall deadly" Silky said He looked a head "It won't be easy"
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/11/2009 2:55 PM

"An underground city, huh?" Heatherdance questioned. As Heather listened to Silky speak about Akail, a question popped into her mind."Hey, Silky?" Heatherdance began. "How do you know so much about Akail?" Heatherdance asked curiously. She couldn't help but feel they were being watched by... something.

Heatherdance: (4/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/11/2009 3:38 PM

"I Went to this cave a lot when I was Alive, My owner Taught me a lot" He said. He looked around They were being watched by something. Akail or not, They were Being watched. "We might want to go a bit faster"  Silky mumbled  (Brain deadness)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/11/2009 3:55 PM

Heatherdance nodded, seeing how the darkness around them was slowly becoming more suffocating as they neared the heart of the caves. "We still have along way to go." She led the group further down the cavern, the walls becoming more narrow. "I think we need to walk single-file. The younger ones should be in the middle," she said, her motherly instinct kicking in.

Heatherdance: (5/5) Level up!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 04/11/2009 5:12 PM

Aurora listened intently to the others.  Her nervousness prevented her from speaking...she didn't know why.  She kept a wary eye on her brother, who had just began to walk her pace.  Hearing the suggesting of single line and putting the youngest in the middle, she hurriedly nudged Crest in front of her, forcing him to walk faster.

"Oh, Aurora!" Crest whined.  He reluctantly followed Aurora's notion and quickly found himself in a single line.

He sighed sadly and strained to see further ahead.  Unlike his sister, Crest actually wanted to find an Akail.  Aurora was beginning to rethink this.  It hadn't seemed so dangerous at the start.  But now that they were actually progressing, the dangerous reality hit her...and hard.  Oh what would her mother say if they were to come back injured?  Or worse, not come back at all!  She kept her senses about her as she looked forward.

{24} {24}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/11/2009 5:28 PM

"Dont worry, We are fine" Silky said He looked at everyone "They will Likely plan out an attack before launching one! We will likely know When it happens." Silky new he was not helping much. but he tried to help calm people down, (0_o)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/11/2009 5:45 PM

Noticing Aurora's unease, Heatherdance said, "Don't worry, Aurora. We are prepared, and powerful. All of us together create an unusually powerful force." She looked at Crest. "Even you, Crest," she humored the little Kuhna. Suddenly she saw a tiny dot of light far away. "Hey, guys? Do you see what I see?"

Heatherdance: (1/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 04/11/2009 5:56 PM

Neither Silky's or Heather's words provided much ease for the worrisome Kuhna.  She smiled uneasily and nodded, despite her still present fear.

"Yes, I do suppose we'd have them out numbered.  That's a plus."  That is, if they didn't hunt in packs.  Ah!  Aurora quickly chased those thoughts away.  

Crest smiled proudly and held his head high in an inner sense of importance at Heather's comment.  He liked being acknowledged by others. (xD)  He turned to his sister and smiled.  "Don't worry, Aurora, we can fight them off!"  

She flashed him a quick smile.  Those weren't the words she'd hoped for.  Though it would be interesting to see an Akail, she wanted a conflict-free encounter at best.

The Kuhnas spotted the light after Heather mentioned it, Crest spotting it first.  "Wow!  What is it!?" he gasped in awe.  He attempted to speed up to reach it faster, but a firm tug on his tail by Aurora minded him of his place in the group.

{25 = lvl 6} {25 = lvl 6}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/11/2009 6:01 PM

"I can't say that I know what it is. What about you, Silky?" Heather said. "You know a lot about these caves, right?" She thought for a moment. "Well, I guess I do as well, but I really don't know what that is," she said, eyeing the bright, pin-sized light spot.

(Whoa. MEGA-short post. Sorreh. :dead: )

Heatherdance: (2/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/11/2009 6:32 PM

"A Akail stalk? They things are their back light up to communicate. Or Its a Light giving gem,"  He said "Im not sure what it is" He said He looked closer "I cant tell" He said "Gust be on guard!" He said "If it is an akail we got lucky!"
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext