Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Burning Off That Energy ~ {Akail Hunt - Open}

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/11/2009 9:33 PM

((Gah! So many posts to catch up on! D:))

Daishou walked in his silence, eyes searching the area. His focus on the cave itself took away from his focus on the conversations going on around him. He barely noticed what the group was doing as he walked on. Then he noticed a light ahead. Daishou watched it with suspicion as the others started to speak about it.

Souretsu was already on the light. He bounded ahead of the group, sliding to a stop, ears pricked for it and eyes glaring at it.

"I'll find out what is!"

Souretsu yelled back, tail swishing. Without waiting for a reply, the Taigra bounded for it at an unsafe pace, Daishou calling after him.

"Souretsu! No! Get back here!"

But the Taigra ran into the darkness, following the speck of light without a backwards glance.

Look into my eyes you'll see
A graveyard filled with dirt and defeat

The weight on my soul

Where the fallen angels sleep
The crooked hearts and the crossroads meet

Where the haters say my name
And carve it in stone

I'm gonna make a comeback
I'm gonna dig six feet up tonight

I'm gonna get it all back
I'm gonna make a comeback this time
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 04/11/2009 10:01 PM

Repeating the Taigra Souretsu's action, Crest bounded after him with no fear.  Aurora gasped and made another grab for his tails, but wasn't fast enough.  She felt her heart sink as she Crest left the circle of light created by the torch.

"No, Crest!" his sister screamed, running in the same direction.  She couldn't stay calm now.  She scrambled past Heather and Silky, not even remembering their advice about sticking together.  

Up ahead, Crest had lost Souretsu in the dark, but kept running forward, not letting the light in the distance leave his sight.  He unsheathed his claws and bared his teeth, preparing for a fight, should one occur.

"If the Taigra can investigate then so can I!" he growled to himself.  "I'll show them.  I'm not a cowardly baby!"  It seemed Crest had his own reason for his actions...ones that may lead to his demise if he wasn't careful...

{26} {26}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/11/2009 11:27 PM

"Crest! Souretsu! Aurora! Come back, please!" Heatherdance shouted. "We must keep together!" Seeing her efforts to bring them back were in vain, she bulleted after them, calling their names as she went. "Daishou, Silky, come with me. We must find them!" she said as she ran towards the light. She dragged them into this, so she couldn't lose anyone. At all costs, she would keep everyone safe. She unsheathed her claws, ready for anything.

Heatherdance: (3/5)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/11/2009 11:50 PM

"Finaly I get to Kick butt! Oh god! I sound like Dusk! I need to get a grip" Silky said Now with his face red, "I can fly at mach 5 you know? Thatch five times faster than sound, But I wont need that" He said speeding ahead. Getting in front both of them "Seriously! Akail will attack you!Stay with the group!" A ghost Bug was not to intimidating but Never judge things so fast, Silky was a Skilled fighter, But he is Unfortunately, Frail.
(got to go)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/12/2009 12:17 AM

Daishou growled angrily in his throat, clearly unhappy about the situation. Gripping the torch in his hand, the Kuchi Nagi ran after the bounding Taigra, Heatherdance already in front of him following them. She, like him, was trying to stop the two from getting themselves into a gravely dangerous situation.

Souretsu ran on, ignoring the voices behind him. The light was a distance away, but was growing in diameter slowly as he neared it. He realized however, that the one who annoyed him earlier, Crest, was gollowing closly behind. The Taigra glanced back and grunted in irritance, glaring at the Kuhna. Though he couldn't actually see him, he could see his silohuette as they ran.

""Why don't you go back to your sister? You'll only get in my way!"

The Taigra snorted, showing his prideful nature, and increased his speed to put a distance between him and Crest. He didn't know what he was running to, but he was bound and determined to get there, no matter what awaited for him at the end.... or would it be the beginning?

(16)(16)

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 04/12/2009 12:12 PM

Even though Crest couldn't make out the Taigra ahead, he heard his remark loud and clear.  He scowled as a low growl escaped his throat.  'They're doing it again!  Why does everyone think that I'm helpless and useless!?' he thought angrily.  

"I can help!  I'm not useless!" Crest called out into the dark, aiming the remark at Souretsu.

Aurora, meanwhile, turned deaf ears and a blind eye to the warnings of the others.  She had one thing and one thing only on her mind - stop Crest.  She kept hearing the words repeating in her head that her mother had told her before they left..."What ever you do, please keep your brother safe.  You know how much trouble he can get into.  Just please...both of you come back to me in one piece."  Her mother was a very worrisome and protective soul.  She didn't want to disappoint her or cause her pain.

"Crest!  Please come back!" she pleaded into the dark, hoping she was heard.  As she was running, she realized that the tiny light that had caused this ... chaos, for lack of a better word, was getting bigger.  She was getting closer.  That mean Crest couldn't be too far ahead!  She sped up, straining her eyes to see a familiar shape or silhouette in the darkness.

"Crest!" she called out again.

{27} {27}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/12/2009 1:54 PM

"Guys I think The light was a trap, and we fell for it." Silky said Keeping up with everyone, He would rather speed ahead, but the others Would get mad . "We need to stop them!" He said (brain dead)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/12/2009 5:08 PM

"You're right about one thing, Silky. We must stop them. But a trap...?" Heatherdance inquired, panting. She looked at Aurora, her eyes blinded with fear and grief. I must think of something to calm her down! she thought. But what? "Crest, please! You don't know how much pain you're causing your sister. Stop it right now!" Heather yelled at Crest, who was far ahead. "You don't have to prove anything!"

Heatherdance: (4/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/12/2009 5:37 PM

"Should I speed ahead and catch up?" Silky asked Wondering what to do. The Khuna and tigra were obviously out of his hands. "Im really now wanting to chase them down" Silky said "I can intercept them" He said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 04/12/2009 6:51 PM

Crest reluctantly slowed down after hearing Heather's words.  He didn't want to hurt Aurora!  She was his sister, and a good one at that.  He hadn't realized how much he had scared her.  Eventually, he stopped, panting heavily, and turned around.

"Aurora...sorry..." he mewed in a hushed voice.  He felt horrible now.  But sometimes he just couldn't control his emotions.

Luckily, Aurora was close enough to hear his apology and smiled, thankful he was safe.  She slowed her pace to a jog and eventually made out a familiar silhouette just ahead of her.  As she finally reached him, his rusty flames revealed his sad face.  She jumped him with a hug and smile, forgiving him as well.

"Oh, Crest!  Just don't do that again!" she mewed happily.  In her mind, she thanked Heather for her words, which stopped him.  Crest grinned at the welcome hug and decided against leaving her side again.

They stayed put, waiting to join Silky and Daishou who were coming up upon them.  They still had to rejoin with Souretsu!

{28} {28}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/12/2009 7:05 PM

Heatherdance smiled at the siblings' joy. She purred. "Now, for Souretsu. Silky, do you think you could catch up to him? You said you were fast. Mach 5, right?" Heather asked Silky. "It seems you could catch up with him. Daishou, would you like to go, too?" she asked, turning to the Kuchi Nagi. "Souretsu really seems to care about you..."

Heatherdance: (5/5) Level up!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/12/2009 7:31 PM

"Right! I'll reach him in no time!" He said takeing flight At high speed It only took seconds To reach the tigra, "Get back with the group! Or I'll have little option other than to make you! I'm not very good at arguing!" He said
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/12/2009 8:17 PM

Souretsu rolled his eyes at Crest's words, and quickly sped up again. He wasn't slowing down for anything, not even the hollering of the group behind him. Through total darkness he ran, feeling rocks and grit shift under his weight as he pushed along. 'If its a threat... I'll face it head on... Alone...' The defiant thoughts of the brave, if not foolish, Taigra urged him onward.

Daishou ran, the torch still in his hand. It was the only thing preventing him from tripping over large rocks and cracks on the path the Taigra had taken. Even though Crest had bee successfully detained, Sourtesu was still making his mad dash for the light. Daishou didn't even stop with the group as they were around Crest. He did, however, hear Heatherdance's words, which only brought more determination for him to stop the Taigra. Yes, for whatever reason, Souretsu seemed to have made some connection with the Kuchi Nagi that he couldn't see just yet. He continued his run angered, and worried, eyes on the silohuette of the Taigra against the light. Though he was fast, even for a bipedal, the ghost was faster and was able to get to Souretsu while Daishou kept his speed up to follow. He wasn't nearly near enough to Souretsu to grab him or even see him in the light of his torch, which kept daring to flicker out from the wind Daishou created from his run.

Ears pricked to the sound of another and Souretsu looked over to see that it was the ghost, Silky. He snorted, baring his teeth in defiance.

"I don't have to listen to you. Whatever's making that light, I'll find out about it and be a decoy so it won't harm any of you. You got th-"

Though it seemed he had a plan, his voice was cut short as he felt the ground disappear beneath him. Like a rock, the Taigra dropped beneath the earth. At first, he was weightless, then his side caught the edge of the jagged wall, spinning him against the opposite wall before slamming onto the cold ground below. Not a sound was heard from the crevas.

(17)(17)

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/12/2009 9:09 PM

Silky dove down after him! "Next time listen to me!" He said The cat was to big to lift, "I knew it was a trap!" he yelled flying up When he reached the exit of the trench he spread his wings, Flapped once stirring up dust. and took off to the others, little time it took "He fell in a hole! The light must have been from an akail! ou guys go to his aid! I'll distract the akail!" He said speeding off to the light
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/12/2009 9:16 PM

"Silky sure is impulsive..." Heather whispered to Aurora. "Well, we better go help Souretsu. I have herbs," she said, assured. "Come on." Heatherdance ran to where the Taigra fell, which took a long time, and looked down into the hole. "Souretsu?" she called. "Souretsu, can you hear me?" No answer. She jumped into the hole, landing lightly on her feet, and began to examine the Taigra. It'd sure be helpful if he woke up... she thought.

Heatherdance: (1/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext