Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Burning Off That Energy ~ {Akail Hunt - Open}

Postby Draconial » 05/03/2009 8:10 PM

He cocked his head at the leaves. Ugh. Veggies. He ate them anyway, and they satisfied him, even though tey diddn't agree with him that well. After that bitter sensation, his eyes snapped back onto the crystal. "Shhiinyy............"He whispered. Now that his hunger settled down, he spoke in the common language again. The crystal seemed to hypnotized him, for he coldn't stop looking at it, and his eyes glazed over while doing so. Seeing the others leaving, he snatched the gem and ran off back to the group."Wait up!"
When he was back with the group, he hid his gem in his crest."My precious.........."He whispered, just barely audible.
When you can make your own universe... Who needs this one?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 37
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/03/2009 9:03 PM

Daishou walked quietly, too consumed by his own thoughts to notice what was going on around him. He looked down at Souretsu who, while still sleeping, shifted his body to lay on his back, his paws curled up to his chest as he rubbed his head against the plated armor of Daishou. Daishou smiled at the Taigra, examining his injured paw while he could. It was already starting to show signs of swelling, and Daishou knew that Souretsu wouldn't be able to walk on it for a couple weeks. Daishou would have to really be there for him, but now that didn't sound so bad. Speaking in a soft voice so as not to wake Souretsu, Daishou addressed Heatherdance.

"What do you think, Heather? How long will it take for his leg to mend?"

(27)(27)

Look into my eyes you'll see
A graveyard filled with dirt and defeat

The weight on my soul

Where the fallen angels sleep
The crooked hearts and the crossroads meet

Where the haters say my name
And carve it in stone

I'm gonna make a comeback
I'm gonna dig six feet up tonight

I'm gonna get it all back
I'm gonna make a comeback this time
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/03/2009 9:08 PM

Heatherdance eyed His'Tror as he grabbed the crystal. Suddenly, she remembered something. "He's just a scatterbrained youngster, that's all," she said to herself humorously. Shaking her head slowly, she ran back to the group. "I fear that is the last crystal we shall see for a while..." Heather said to the group solemnly. "It's getting darker as we go." Hearing Daishou's question, she said, "I'm not sure... Those herbs should speed up the healing, but may I take a look at it just in case?"

Heatherdance: (5/5) Level up!

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/03/2009 9:18 PM

Daishou heard her comment on the crystals being the last, which meant they were in deeper to the cave, which further meant that they were entering far more dangerous territory. Of course, Daishou still carried the torch, which only offered enough light to let them see where they were stepping. He held the Taigra in one arm, listening to Heatherdance as she spoke.

"Of course."

Daishou stopped for a moment to allow Heatherdance to look at the sleeping Taigra's injury. The Kuchi Nagi had never been real good at healing injuries or giving proper herbs, so another's advice would be much appreciated. The only thing Daishou could tell about his paw was that it was swelling, and he wasn't sure if that was good or bad. However, he knew most injuries involved swelling and normally went down a few days afterwards.

(28)(28)

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/03/2009 9:36 PM

Heatherdance's eyes widened at the sight of Souretsu's swollen foot. "Oh no..." she whispered, shaking her head slightly. "This isn't good." Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. "Actually, I have an idea. Besides being an herbalist, I also possess the Medical Trait "Healing Touch," which can heal minor injuries. Perhaps it will help the swelling go down," she said quickly. Heather positioned her paw over Souretsu's swollen foot. Her paw began to glow, and the Taigra's foot began to normalize, but only a little. The light from Heatherdance's paw began to fade, and she slumped to the ground. "I s-s-suppose... that took more out of me... than I... thought..."

Heatherdance: (1/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Draconial » 05/04/2009 6:12 AM

Let's see; Daishou is acting diffrently, Heather is exausted, the Taigra has a broken leg, and the Kuhnas are scared. Am I the only one who is acting normally? "Crest," He whispered,"Look what I found! A crystal! It must be from the Akail cities! I found it on the wall. Do you think we're getting closer?" He pulled out the shiny teal gem. Wow, I never knew something could be so shiny! It's almost like it's glowing! Hey, that gives me an idea........
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/04/2009 9:43 PM

At Heathers' words, Daishou soon found out that the swelling wasn't a good thing and concern filled his eyes, but it seemed she had a plan. Watching her work, Daishou saw Souretsu's paw look better, the swelling decreasing, but it still held some swelling, meaning it wasn't entirely healed. Before he knew it, Heatherdance was on the ground, weakend by her own power.

"Heather!"

Setting the torch quickly between two rocks, Daishou used his arm to support her weight some, not able to lift her off the ground with Souretsu in his other arm. Not used to Medical powers, Daishou wasn't sure if this was a temporary effect or something more serious.

"Will you be okay?"

(29)
(29)

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 05/04/2009 10:00 PM

"Oh dear!  Heather, please don't exert yourself!" Aurora gasped, running to her side.  She would provide her body as a crutch should she need one.  Her eyes shone with concern as she waited for Heatherdance to regain some of her strength.

Crest looked at the Gyrraptor as he bent down to whisper to him.  A crystal?  He smiled proudly, remembering that he had his own crystal that Heather had given them.  He quickly grabbed for the pouch dangling from around his neck and fished out his own crystal for show.

"I have one too!  Aren't they awesome!?" he laughed, his mood beginning to lighten as he became more familiar with His'Tror.  "Well, I don't know if we're getting any closer, but I sure hope we are!" he smiled as his eyes showed that familiar glint of excitement.  His tails wagged anxiously.  He wanted so bad to find an Akail!  He had his own reasons for why, and keep them solely to himself.

{35 = lvl 8} {35 = lvl 8}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/04/2009 10:57 PM

Heatherdance shook her head slowly to clear it. "I'll... Be fine... I just can't... Do that... Very often..." she managed to force out as she pushed herself up. She took a deep breath. "I should probably heal Sourestu every so often, but doing it all right now would probably kill me," she said with some dark humor. She took a traveling herb from her pouch and ate it gingerly. "This should help." Standing and shaking herself off, she said, "Now then. Shall we continue on?"

Heatherdance: (2/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 05/05/2009 6:23 AM

"they are awesome, aren't they? But, why did you seem scared earlier? Did you see something?" His'Tror asked. "I should probably put my crystal back in my feathers. Who knows what the others will say if they find out?" He added after thinking about the question himself. What would happen? He wanted to keep his crystal so he didn't want to show anybody but Crest.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/05/2009 2:18 PM

Daishou was glad to see Aurora come to Heather's aid as well, and he hoped she would stick by her side, just to be on the safe side. It seemed she was going to be okay, or so she said she would. Daishou couldn't question her judgement, and it seemed she had some herb that helped her. Standing up himself, Daishou picked the torch up again, ready to get moving. But at her words, Daishou left her to decide that. The Kuchi Nagi was not yet exhausted by carrying the Taigra, so he could still continue on, but due to her recent sacrifice of her energy, Daishou wished to be sure she could continue.

"Only if you feel you can continue on."

(30)
(30)

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 05/05/2009 5:02 PM

Looking back for a second, Histror noticed that Heather looked exausted. Hmmmm.......She is only half my size, so it wouldn't be hard for her to ride me, at least until she got back some energy. "Heather, do you think it would be a good idea to ride me? I mean, just until you get enough energy back to walk. You shouldn't be too heavy, since you are made of plant after all."
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/05/2009 5:35 PM

"Hmm..." Heather thought about the offer. "I suppose... As long as I'm not too heavy." Heather half walked, half crawled over to His'Tror. Standing on her hind legs, she did her best to leap onto his back. "Just tell me if I'm too heavy."

Heatherdance: (3/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/05/2009 6:32 PM

Daishou waited for Heather and His'Tror got things situated. He looked down to Souretsu, whose tail swished slowly, his claws sticking into the armor the Kuchi Nagi wore. Daishou wondered if he was dreaming of something or perhaps he was irritated by the sound around him. He smiled lightly, thinking of what it could be that was making him claw, but Daishou knew he could only think of it, as Souretsu was still sleeping.

(31)
(31)

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 05/05/2009 7:05 PM

He slipped a bit from the the impact, but quickly regained his footing."You're lighter than I thought! If I had to, I could run a mile with you on my back!" This could be easy. He fluffed up his feathers to make them softer for Heather. This should make the trip more comfortable for her. "Does that feel better? You should probably take a nap. I'll wake you if anything important happens."
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext