Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Impossibly lost {Open}

Postby Snow » 04/05/2009 5:06 PM

A purine Rexxel walked through the caverns, her head up. She walked past a cave painting, then went back to it. The Rexxel, Abby, looked up at the painting. It was an arrow. Abby looked in the direction the arrow was pointing. A tunnel, not made by any one of this time, was unnoticed and crumbled just a few meters away. Abby curiously peered inside. She jumped back shocked as a Venom Finling jumped out.

"Abby?" the Fenling said confused, "I'm sorry, I didn't know that was you..."

"Yes maybe you should watch who you jump at Davian," Abby said.

Davian nodded, and walked back inside the crumbled tunnel. He didn't turn back, and disappeared into the darkness.
Wait... Logic is real?!
Welcom to my world...~~Honanai Laur

ImageImageImage=D!
Snow
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 121
Donate

Re: Impossibly lost {Open}

Postby Snow » 04/09/2009 7:23 PM

"Hey wait where are you going?" Abby called after Davian. She got no answer. Abby sighed and followed the Finling into the tunnel.

Davian walked farther into the tunnel. Dust started settleing on his dark fur, and his green eyes glowed in the darkness. The pearls settled in his tails also glowed, leeting off an eairie green light.
Wait... Logic is real?!

ImageImageImage=D!
Snow
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ninya » 04/12/2009 11:09 AM

(OCC: Mind if I join?)

Fern Saffron Yonyuu

Fern wandered aimlessly through Craiss Caverns. She had spent the past three days wandering through the confusing tunnels trying to find her way back out. She glanced around nervously not liking the idea of someone sneaking up on her. It was slightly damp and quite cool. Fern opened her wings and stretched them before folding them against her back. /How long have I been in here/ Fernthought. She had no way of telling how much time had past. Growing weary she stop is a small chamber in the cave where the tunnel she was on opened up revealing three different passageways. She glanced at all three wondering which to follow. Instead she laid down to the right of where her tunnel ended to rest. She would think hard about her next move
ImageImage
Ninya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 158
Donate

Postby Snow » 04/28/2009 5:35 PM

(OOC: Not at all! Join away!)

Davian walked farther into the tunnel, his pearls still glowing brightly. He stopped by what seemed like a dead end, then all of a sudden, the rock wall slid away making the ground tremble.

Abby felt the ground trembling beneath her paws, she looked forward trying to see the light that illuminated off Davian's pearls, struggling to keep her balance. She lost her grip on the cavern floor and hit the ground with a loud thud, that echoed through the tunnels.
Wait... Logic is real?!

ImageImageImage=D!
Snow
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Snow » 06/22/2009 10:46 AM

Davian spun around at the sound of Abby hitting to ground. Ussually he thought she was annoying, but he couldn't let anyone from the manor get hurt. He raced back to Abby and stared down at the Rexxel. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Abby looked up, and blinked at the Fenling. "Yes," she answered him, standing up, "I think so..." Pain shot through her right front paw as she stood on it, she quickly lifted it up, staring down at it. Abby then remembered something, her paw had hit some sharp rock, and with an impact loud enough to be heard throughout the caverns, it must have hit it hard.
Wait... Logic is real?!

ImageImageImage=D!
Snow
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lilacsong » 07/24/2009 9:24 PM

(may I join?)

Image Cobalt Leebra

A Cobalt Leebra trotted uneasily through the twisting caverns. She looked around in puzzlement as the winding tunnels continued on into the darkness. Suddenly she heard something land behind her, and she saw a crumble of a rock. Don't panic, she thought, It's only a tiny rock. Walking on, she thought frustratedly about how she had gotten there in the first place.

"Fruit Loop!" A voice hissed in the darkness. Fruit Loop turned around. "What, Skylar, you scared?" she taunted. "No, I just don't feel good about this." Skylar, a Purine Leebra answered uneasily.
"Huh, there's nothing to be scared of. We have to prove ourselves worthy to join the others!" Fruit Loop answered bluntly.
"Fruit Loop, I'm not kidding, let's get out of here." Fruit Loop sighed and turned around. "Fine. But after you're out, I'm coming back in." She saw the white shape in front of her bob it's head quickly and she started walking. After walked for a few minutes, Skylar peered at the wall. "Fruit Loop, I remember this, I made a mark on it with my claw. We've been past here."
Fruit Loop snorted. "Yah, and soon you'll be saying, I see a ghost! Come on Skylar, it's nothing. We'll be out soon."
After a few more minutes of walking, Skylar gave a squirm of terror. "What now?" Fruit Loop asked, turning around. But no one was there. Beginning to feel frightened, she retraced her steps, calling out, "Skylar!" now and then. The echos bounced off the walls and returned sharply, as if saying, 'Stop shouting!' Fruit Loop began to run, when she heard a couple of rocks fall. Turning sharply around, she saw Skylar standing there, motionless. "Skylar! You scared the soul out of me!" she gasped.
Skylar's eyes rolled upwards and fell forward, a sharp rock jutting out of his back. "Skylar!" she squealed. Skylar did nothing. Then, she ran.
She ran and ran until she got herself lost, not that she already wasn't, and then she got herself stuck in that situation.

"Hmmm." Fruit Loop observed as she walked past a couple of rocks. Something about them looked familiar. She shook her head. "I'm imagining things." she muttered as she walked on.
Image Jewel Yonyuu

Name:Poinsettia
Personality:Smart, lonely, rarely speaks, sometimes depressed
History:She was born as an orphan, and grew up alone wandering the Lands of Evelon. Many have heard of her and refer to her as the 'Lone One'. She knows of this, as she knows everything. Never has anyone really seen her, but many claim that they have caught a 'glimpse' of her during her wanderings. Poinsettia is also a very pretty Yonyuu, and many have tried to capture her. Many have tried...and have never been heard of again. She is also the master of disguises, meaning she can travel without being noticed. She can look like any other evelon pet. So beware, look both ways, because you never know...it might be her.

Poinsettia, the pretty flower
No one knows of her secret power.
To charm the worst
And beat the first.
The master of disguises
Waits until her lover rises.

-Reasons and excuses are completely different things...only one works. Excuses-
Lilacsong
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/02/2009 12:50 PM

ImageEmre, the Imperial Albie

Emre had a problem he was trying to get his way out of the caves for the last hour, and he was hungry. "I should have eaten before exploring!" he sighed ,"nothing to do now but wait. "
He hummed a tune to stop his hunger pains and boredom. Humming soon bored him, then he started making rock statues for fun. the rocks gave him company.
He knew he wasn’t lost just he didn’t know where he was now. Where exactly in the caves was he, he didn’t know. Emre did now that the best way to be found is to stay still and wait. No one would now he was there though but he was an IMPERIAL, oh course people could find him first!
He sat around bored stiff, until he heard an eerie noise coming closer to him, 'what was that?' he spun around until he saw a figure, 'who could that be? Would they have brought food? Did they come to find him?'

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time.
~Thomas A. Edison~

Zoo Pen | Journal | Wishes
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 92
Donate