Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

what was that[Akail hunt [open]

Postby yearofdragon » 04/09/2009 11:04 PM

Image Aqua Slynx

chewy

Image Voltage Carpetfang

static

"Awesome were finally in the Craiss Caverns" Chewy exclaimed as he walked deeper into the cavern with static following. "hey look" Static stated as he walked over to the rose colored crystal "dont touch anything" Chewy yelled "why not " Static questioned "just because" Chewy said . Suddenly chewy put his ears aginst his head and bared his teeth soon Static sensed it too Static showed his fangs and made aloud hissing noise.
yearofdragon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 35
Donate

Re: what was that[Akail hunt [open]

Postby Ninya » 04/11/2009 10:41 PM

(OCC: Mind if I join?)
Image Name:Winter -Species: Blossom Sheilupe

Image Name: Sylan - species: Bleached Sheilupe

Winter was a few paces ahead of Sylan. Their nails made soft clicking sounds against the ground. "We're lost winter, you've been leading us in circles." Sylan exclaimed to his sister with a sigh. "I am not lost the exit is around here somewhere." Snapped winter. The two shielupes had been lost for hours and Sylan's eccentric sister Winter didn't seem to notice and was sure she wasn't lost. Sylan sighed again and shook his head and continued to follow his sister despite the fact that she'd gotten them once again lost.
ImageImage
Ninya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 158
Donate

Postby yearofdragon » 04/19/2009 8:03 PM

(sure you can join :wink: )
Image Aqua Slynx

chewy

Image Voltage Carpetfang

static

"i guess it is gone but what what was is it " Static said as he turned arround "i hope we dont run into any thing else" Chewy stated as he picked upa rock when suddenly static bumped into a bleached Shielupe" who are you "Static Questioned
yearofdragon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ninya » 04/20/2009 8:00 PM

Sylan yelped and whirled around to face a voltage carpetfang. Relaxing he spoke "My name is Sylan and this is my sister winter." He indicated jerking his head in his sisters direction. Winter looked unhappy, she eyed the others with mistrust. Sylan then asked "and who are you"? Sylan kept a whatchful eye on Winter while he spoke. He knew her temper lead her to some rash desicions

Winter paced uneasily behind Sylan. Seeing that look on her brother face, she knew he was whatching her and that she couldn't do anything but wait. She hated waiting./Maybe if i'm real quite I can jump them while Sylan is preoccupied/ she thought. /Nah.. I'm mean they havn't hurt us yet so/ she continued to think as she paced behind her brother
ImageImage
Ninya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby yearofdragon » 04/21/2009 7:48 AM

"who are you" Chewy asked "Chewy!! introduce yourself"Static interupted"im so sorry i am Chewy and this is Static" Chewy said as he pointed at Static "are you looking for an akail too"Static questioned
yearofdragon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ninya » 04/21/2009 3:28 PM

Syaln nodded to both before saying "We were till my sister winter got us lost". Sylan glanced at his sister as she paced. As soon as he said this she stopped and turned to glare at him

"I'm not lost!!" Winter exclaimed with a snarl. "I know where I am"!!

"Really?" Syaln asked as he turned to face his sister. "Then where are we in regards to where we started"?

Winter muttered something unadiable as she pretended to be looking at something on the ground

"Yup that's what I thought." exclaimed Sylan as he turned to face Chewy and Static. "Like I was saying she got us lost and since then we've just wandered about". Sylan glanced around he had hoped when they had first came here to see an Akail but now he was a little more concerned about how he was going to get out.

Winter was plainly sulking. She hated having to admit she was lost. Muttering and growling to her self she lifted her gaze to where her brother stood talking the same paranoid though crossed her mind /What if we can't get back out/.
ImageImage
Ninya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby yearofdragon » 04/22/2009 7:54 AM

"well i know that there was a rose colored crystal right by the entrance"chewy "hey Chewy do you think anyone saw us come in?"static hissed "Static i think someone would see a a slynx and a glowing voltage carpet fang!!!!!"chewy said angrilly "oh" Static sighed "so do you want to see if we can find a akil and then find our way out we would be honoredto be traveling with you"Chewy said
yearofdragon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ninya » 04/27/2009 7:24 PM

"Why not, that is why we came here" "isn't it Winter" Sylan said adressing his moody sister with a laugh. "Ohh come on winter you getting us lost wasn't all bad we ran into some knew people." He said trying to cheer her up "and we still might find an Akail." He said

" Really? I guess your right in which case we should probaly get moving. Dose anyone else have the strange feeling we are being watched?" Winter asked as she glanced around. Her anger from earlier long gone. With a shrug she began to walk before stopping and turning around "Well are ya'll coming or not cuase I'll gladly go by myself." She said

Rolling his eye Sylan said "I guess we should get moving staying in one place to long in these caves dosen't feel safe." He muttered watching he sister recklessly take off without them. "She is so impatient!" he growled under his breath.
ImageImage
Ninya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby yearofdragon » 05/02/2009 12:14 AM

"well we better get moving!"static said exitedly. " its so quiet lets talk about something " chewysaid as he started walking  "like what' static said  "like what breed of pet you are" chewy stated "how are we supposed to talk about that " Static hissed "that sounds like something owr owners would talk about!!!!!"
yearofdragon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate