Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Exploring the Craiss Caverns (open to all)

Postby LinkinParkRedFreak13 » 03/14/2010 11:25 PM

Phyre blinked rapidly, glad the hollowheart's stone was out of her grasp.  It was starting to attack her mind before Drago had snapped it out of her paws.  She smiled appreciatively at the personalized stone now around her neck.  It seemed to glint with the light from her eyes.  She held it up with one paw and stared at it closely, her eyes beginning to match its reddish color more than her normal gold.
LinkinParkRedFreak13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 115
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 03/15/2010 8:04 AM

"Oops. I don't know much about the crystals Drago. Why does it matter that she had my crystal, are there like side effects or something?" I paced around the cavern and sighed.I wondered if I would ever get out of that horrid place. I need to get out of here, I thought. A single day of this could make you completely insane. I wondered how I managed to get this far without going crazy; or was I crazy? "We have to get out of here soon.

Image Treasure Hollowheart
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby snowfall » 03/31/2010 6:06 PM

Willow watched quietly the whole time. She didn't like cursed things even if they appered friendly.
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 132
Donate

Postby LinkinParkRedFreak13 » 04/04/2010 4:34 PM

Phyre glanced at Willow and sighed.  Of course she should have expected no better.  She had gotten too trusting with the two who treated her normally, and that was a mistake.  She looked at Willow, and her eyes flashed.
LinkinParkRedFreak13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 115
Donate

Postby Ninya » 04/11/2010 7:20 PM

((Ohh my its been almost a year since ive posted on this tsk tsk i need to wright myself a reminder or something so i dont forget about my roleplays. Ohh well imaa jump back in))

Venom Sahound

Name:Kahan

Chaos Yonyuu

Name:Jackle

Kahan woke groggily unsure of what had happend and where she was. At first she thought she was blind but then she had a painfull flash back, her and her companion a sky slynx named.....Slinky, her and Slinky had gone exploring and gotten lost. Kahan now remebered her paniced flight and injuring her paw after her and slinky got seperated. With a groan she got unsteadly to her feet only to realize she was nowhere near where she had been before. "H-hh-how'd I get here this isnt where I was before I passed out." Kahan said to herself. Kahan looked at her wounded foot and noticed the blood had long since dried to the cut. Panic again surged in Kahan /How long have I been out, Whats happend to slinky/ Kahan thought franticly. Kahan heard a faint whisper near by and saw a pair of small eyes watching her.In sheer panic Kahan threw back her head and howled before before bolting in the opposite direction of the creature.

Jackle let out a low aggitated growl. Two days ago Slinky had come how dehydrated and terrifyed saying him and Kahan had been attacked in Craiss Caverns and him and Kahan had gotten seperated. When Kahan didn't return Jackle set out to find her. Sadly Jackle knew the chances of finding her now where slim. Many creatures explored the caverns daily and her scent had long since been washed away. Jackle's tail lashed back angrivation and anxiety. Kahan was an explorer and a tough one she never failed to find her way home, which made Jackle wonder if she was hurt or unconscience somewhere....or even if she was alive at all. After wandering a good ways into the caverns Jakle called out "Hello, is anyone there, im looking for a friend of mine she went missing in here around 2 or so days ago, Hello"?
ImageImage
Ninya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 158
Donate

Postby Firetra » 04/11/2010 10:14 PM

stop bickering you two and be quiet! i hear somthing. It sounds like someone is in trouble. Lets go help themDraco Ran down a small corridor and went back into drakness. Luckly his crystal lit the way for him. To make things even easier he made a small whichlight in front of him to see. The corridor he was in seemed to get smaller but it had to open up to a large room sometime. Or did it?

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Ninya » 04/12/2010 8:20 PM

Kahan ran blindly forward then halted abruptly in a large open corridor, the same ghostly pair of glowing eyes where in front of her. Kahan let loose another terrified howl and bolted down another path much narrower than the one she'd just left. She looked behind her to see the phantom creature following her. Kahan shrieked and ran faster but two days without food or water had started to take its toll and Kahan found herself stumbling and tripping. When the path opened up into a corridor that ended Kahan pitched to a halt near the far wall and turned to face the creature. She couldn't tell what it was because the only visible light was from the tiny creatures eyes. Kahan stared at it her fur on end with her back against the wall dimly she thought /what do I do now/

Jackle continued deeper into the caverns his ears perked to any and every sound. Jackle was beginning to loose hope when a howl echoed from further down into the tunnel. Jackle's head snapped up, he knew that howl all to well, it had to be just had to be Kahan. Unless of course there was another sahound down in the caverns who howled like her. Jackle sprinted down the tunnel in a full run. When he heard a shriek not to long after the howl he ran faster. Whoever it was they where in trouble and that person might be Kahan. With that in mind Jackle raced through the inky darkness of the winding tunnle.
ImageImage
Ninya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 158
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 04/13/2010 5:28 PM

Tredgon slowly followed drago, Phyre and Jackle through the dimly light in the cavern.
Hopefully they could find Kahan get out of this musty, dirty, and cold cave. this cave thing was getting old. Enough of this dull rock. He wanted to see trees, grass, plants, and anything that wasn't gray.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby Firetra » 04/15/2010 10:56 PM

Ow!Drago started to rub his head as he hit a stalagmite. Guys you better watch out for those they hurt!They came to the end of the cave which opened up to a large dome. In the center was a small patch of grass and a small Yew tree, a little beam of light shone down upon the ground of where it was. I weird yet wonderful how life can grow far beneath the surface.He then went into the center of the cave and rested beneath the tree.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Previous