Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Exploring the Craiss Caverns (open to all)

Postby Firetra » 02/06/2010 9:54 AM

dragonraptor stopped in his tracks. He started to look around. hmm. I thought i heard something. something about protecting something. Hmm i'll never know. He continues to walk forward and sudently  his necklace started to glow.Well thats odd?he took it in his hand. Then his vision changed. He was now seeing everything in inferred. He could just make out two shapes. a Hollowheart and a Sygriff. Hello who"s there I can see you behind that rock! he then let go of the necklace and started to walk to them.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/06/2010 10:55 AM

"See Willow I told you it was only a gyrraptor, nothing to worry about, hes probably nice," Tredgon said." Let's go talk to him, come on willow, there's nothing to be afraid of," he said calmly. They walked over to meet the gyrraptor. Once they got there he asked him:"how could see us if we were behind those big rocks if I could barely see over them."
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/06/2010 12:50 PM

oh? i realy dont know. you see this necklacehe shows them the necklaceIt started to glow so I grabbed it and I was able to see infered vision. I don't know how it happend. I think the bigger crystal that I got it from has a suppernatural power. If you want to see it just follow me. But be careful not to touch any other crystal in there. I haven't touched them so I don't know if its triggered that if you touch them something happens. And also beware there may be a creature in there, it was safe for me but I was alone. Drago walks to the light and back into the cave

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/07/2010 3:19 PM

"do you think it could help us get out of the cave if we each had one," Tredgon asked." Willow, I will try to take a tiny piece off that rock". Tredgon (points at a large rock with a chip out of it) broke off two pieces each the size of one of his claws." Drago what exactly did you do to your necklace, "he asked. " Do you have any more string, it takes a fair bit to go around my neck"" do the same thing you did to yours to mine please" he asked.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/07/2010 6:13 PM

Drago gets out his string and other peices that he used to make his out. He then says the incantation.By the moon and the stars I take you by the will of My forefathers to bind the objects in my hand and create something new to protect or destroy me on my journy. and keep the will of my race in with this crystal. then in his hand was the two necklaces. He handed both of them to his new freinds.now come on I want to keep exploring this cavehe then takes out his necklace wich glowed like fire.
   He walked a bit further in when he saw some symbols of the old language.Turn back now or you face sudden death he started to translate Turn back now..or you will..face sudden..death! Well lets see what this death thing is He then lesurly walked further.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby snowfall » 02/07/2010 8:51 PM

Willow stayed behind Tredgon the whole time and made little squeeking noises when Drago said some words she diden't understand, but took the necklace in her beak and managed to squirm it around til it when on her feathery neck. And now the thing about dying. She really, REALLY didn't want to die down here.
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 132
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/08/2010 2:52 PM

"Thank you for enchantin g the stones for us, I hope that they don't destroy us. Are you sure about this Drago? I am pretty darn scared, but I'll go if you will willow and drago."Tredgon was walking at a slow and steady pace toward the sign in the wall." I am worried about dying, do you guys ever worry about things like that. I feel like am always alone in this world, especially at times like this. I wish you guys were always there."
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby snowfall » 02/08/2010 6:27 PM

"I will go."Willow leaned comfortingly aginst Tredgon for a moment and said nothing but worried constantly in her head. Then she said"Don't worry, I shall bite anything that tries to eat you."
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/08/2010 6:44 PM

"with something as scary as you I don't have anything to worry about" he joked. All of a sudden the gem he was wearing began to glow and became hot." YYYOOWWW " he yelled. " I think my necklace is on fire, HELP ME!" Drago and Willow rushed over."Drago what do I do to make it stop burning?!" "HELP!" "What do I do?"
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/08/2010 10:44 PM

Quick try grabing it!! it may stop it from burning you.he then took out a cantine and poured it over the crystal.that should give it an outer coating so it won't hurt you again. Wait!....listen....do you hear that noise?then two pairs of eye are in fron of them.Drago quickly muttered some magic Fire! then a firebolt hit one of the pairs of eyes. I think we arn't alone in here guys!

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/09/2010 7:56 AM

Tredgon grabbed the stone and gripped it, the burning stopped. Something else had happened too, he could see in the dark." um . . . Drago is it normal to be seeing in the dark with this stone on, I can see as clearly as during the day. You two try gripping your own. Maybe each stone has it's own special power?
Yes, Drago you were right there is something else in the cave, but it's only like the size of a . . .Willow did you brush against me, I felt something. ITS ON MY LEG!!!!! HELP ME!!
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby snowfall » 02/09/2010 8:53 PM

Willow let go of her stone and dived towreds whatever was attacking Tredgons leg."Time to bite some small but problly insane little bugger monster!" She thought as she used her claws to slash at the creature. It melt furry, but it could have been feathery. At any rate that didn't matter at the moment. She bit the creature hard on a leg or tail in hopes it would let go.
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/10/2010 2:36 PM

"Thank you Willow the thing is definitely gone now. I think it was some sort of wild animal, but I don't know what it was called."Tredgon proceeded to check his leg for injury. It seemed that he was cut slightly, nothing major. He could keep going. But where were they going? There could be a whole other world just feet below them and no one else would ever know about it. We need to find a way out.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/11/2010 10:02 AM

He saw Tredgon staring at the cave in front of him.He was obviously distresed.Don't wory i'll help you down. here lets shed some light.Light then a light came up and started to float in front of drago now this should help give us lightHe then walked further down the cave.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/11/2010 3:39 PM

"That was amazing, how did you do that? "I asked. Was it magic, a lighter, something totally new to us, who knew? "What is that up there." In the firelight he saw A large figure standing in the doorway. It was almost as big as me. "What are we going to do about him." I jerked my finger toward the figure in the door."He looked a lot smaller when we were back there. Uuhhh Drago your the magic worker you deal with him, O.K. Just kidding, I'll take him" I charged the guard, he screamed and moved out of the way. We had made it to the door!
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext