Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Exploring the Craiss Caverns (open to all)

Postby snowfall » 02/12/2010 9:53 PM

Willow reared up on her hind legs and pawed the air with here front claws."Yay for defeating things!" All of this made Willow very excited. She had never taken on any thing as much as a dust rollaby and she had just taken on a creature! Granted, it was small, but it was alive! Today was very exciting, there was at least 10 things she could tell her keeper.
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 132
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/13/2010 12:30 AM

come on we need to make it to the end of this cavern before more mons...ters..aa.peerThen a giant beast with teeth the size of feet and legs the size of a chair came into veiw. All over its body was crystals. But all of them were one color.Black.Run! I'll destract himSaber of the templeGo!As he  said the magic words a large saber with runes all over it was in his hands. He then charged the beast...

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby snowfall » 02/13/2010 1:41 PM

Willow dived behind a large crystal."Better let the one with the pointy sword handle it." she thought. But all though it was scary, it was also intreging. what was there that was so important that it was to be guarded so? She ignored her better insticts and crept around the battling pair, towards the door. She peered around, into a dark room. There was something shiny in there...
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/13/2010 3:23 PM

Hack right. Slash left. upper cut. thats all Drago was thincking of as he battled the beast. But the beast seemed to be one step further as he dodged every single blow.GET BACK!!!he yelled at his freinds over the fight. Then the beast noticed the others as they were getting out of the way. It started to go for one of them. Then Drago slashed off one of the claws. It roard in pain and turned back to him. Then Drago strted to mutter under his breath I curse you into the underworld. then he yelled AHHHH!!! he then had a black orb in his hand. he then jumped up onto the creatures back and slammed the orb into its spine. Then he jumped back off. Then monster was then engulfed in a black cacoon that slowly went into the floor. Then there was nothing. Well...that went well. he then walked into the next chamber that was filled with gold and treasures. what. do. we. have .here!

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby snowfall » 02/14/2010 11:15 AM

Willow said" By the looks of things, a whole heck of alot of unguarded shiny stuff." She contiued to stare at it. She couldn't have emagined this much gold and jewels existing even in her wildest dreams! It was so mesmerizing...
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/16/2010 8:13 AM

"what are we going to do with all of this treasure?" I asked Willow and Drago." There must be hundreds of thousands of dollars in this one room. It would be much more helpful if we could just get out! We've probably been in here for weeks as far as we know!"I said. I trudged around the room wondering why so much money would be kept away from civilization."There must be another entrance, they wouldn't have this much money in the middle of nowhere.Try pushing on parts of the wall!"

Image Treasure Hollowheart
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby LinkinParkRedFreak13 » 03/09/2010 9:24 PM

Name: Phyre
Cursed Yonyuu

Phyre entered the ancient caverns, knowing that she could possibly find the reason for her undeserved demise of being cursed.  At times she didn't mind; she was always a loner, but when she did want company, all shunned her because of her strange coloring and piercing light eyes.  She padded further in, eyes searching the walls of their stories in markings, reading them all and finding nothing to help her.  She heard voices far in the depths of the caverns and padded faster.  Maybe they could help.
LinkinParkRedFreak13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 115
Donate

Postby Firetra » 03/09/2010 10:13 PM

Drago heard the pitterpatter of feet before all of the others did. His heightend sences Knew that it was a Yonyuu. The problem was that he did not know if it was freindly or an enemy. Guys we are not alone get ready to fight at my signal. He muttered a spell under his breath Fire burn bright on my palm. Then a small fire appered on his hand. Get ready guys i'm gona send a flare down to illuminate the way and see who it is. With that he launched the fireball into the cavern. It was then stuck to the celing waiting for him or her to come trough the light.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 03/10/2010 2:36 PM

"What is it Drago? Anything that might be a problem?"I stopped to listen to the things around me: Breathing, light footsteps, not much other than that. I knew that something was there, but what was it? I needed to know in the case that we have to fight. "Hello! Is there anyone down in this tunnel?" I yelled down the tunnel Drago was pointing at. This is hopeless I thought what if we can't get out.

jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LinkinParkRedFreak13 » 03/10/2010 9:33 PM

Phyre started at the fire that suddenly illuminated the cavern path.  She shrank into the wall, creeping forward with her stomach touching the ground.  She didn't know for sure now if these were peaceful or hostile creatures, though neither would treat her very well.  She took a deep breath by the corner and then turned it, standing to her full height, wings extended slightly, proudly, her glowing eyes narrowed proudly as well.  "I am Phyre, the Cursed child of Fire and Darkness."
LinkinParkRedFreak13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 03/13/2010 9:49 AM

"Hello, Phyre! I am Tredgon, the hollowheart. We have been stuck here for days upon weeks. How exactly did you get into these horrible tunnels? Do you know a way out of these tunnels?" I walked around a bit and thought about how all the questions I asked made her feel."Sorry, you don't need to answer all those questions. I was just curious how you got here."I tried to calm down, but I was excited to find another being.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 03/13/2010 12:22 PM

Oh good its a freindly said Drago. He ran down the tunnle to greet the new freind. But he too, wondered how she got in.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LinkinParkRedFreak13 » 03/14/2010 6:52 PM

Phyre smiled slightly.  This was the first time she's ever been treated with anything other than a glare and muttered curse.  "I came here searching for answeres to who I am," she said simply.  "I think I remember the way out."
LinkinParkRedFreak13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 03/14/2010 7:04 PM

"I can help you find out about you are. Here take a crystal. "I passed her the crystal that hung around my neck. She looked into it deeply and seemed to be in a trance. "Look into it and grip it tightly. It may show you what you want, may."I wondered what in the world she could have been thinking at this point.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 03/14/2010 9:35 PM

NO DON"T GIVE HER THAT!!! you and only you can hold that crystal. It has bonded to you and only you. No one else can use yours. He quickly hit it out of her grasp. he then carefuly picked it up by the leather and handed it back to her. She needs to get her own crystal. Here follow me. he started to walk back to the cave in which they got the crystal. Here i will make this personal to you. He said the incantation. He then said another incantation, but this is where he was going to fuse a red crystal from another cave, a ruby, a cursed stone(((do not ask how he got it)))which he used gloves to hold, and the bounded special crystal. I comand the moon and the mana around us to bind these gems and rocks of the four properties to fit in the hand of its master. And with this i will constrain your bonds to help and aid this one person. Then in his hand he held the crystal. But in this crystal it had something special. It had a swirling cloud of red and black in it and if held by its master it grew transparent wings which represented the wings of the cursed Yonyuu. Here you go phyre, your very own crystal. I have already bound it to you. he strung it around her neck and the wings sprouted just like the ones on her back.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext