Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: .::Silent.Warrior::.. [Akail Hunt//Open]

Postby Jetfire » 05/04/2009 8:56 PM

"We were sent by our owner to find an akail.We wanted a challenge,so,here we are."Slash explained.His sixth sense was picking up some one else down here.He told his brother telepathically.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/04/2009 9:50 PM

ooc// if you don't mind me asking, mega, could you put a little more length in your posts? it's very hard for me to reply to so little. thank you.

bic//

Ears pricked to the voice behind him and the Lucain's question was answered. Only nodding his head in response, Masurao continued his steady walk down the cave, studying the walls on either side of him. There were places that said nothing and places that said everything; spaces of blank on the tablet and places that were written over one another. What a story to tell. Suddenly, the Lucain stopped sensing the presence of another. Eyes searched for what he could not see and then he heard the sound of something running up from behind. Turning around to face the oncomer with a fight, if the need arose, he waited to see who or what was there.

"I call out, who goes there? Show yourself."

~9~

Look into my eyes you'll see
A graveyard filled with dirt and defeat

The weight on my soul

Where the fallen angels sleep
The crooked hearts and the crossroads meet

Where the haters say my name
And carve it in stone

I'm gonna make a comeback
I'm gonna dig six feet up tonight

I'm gonna get it all back
I'm gonna make a comeback this time
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby Draconial » 05/05/2009 6:17 AM

Surprised by the lucain's voice, Zynar tried to stop, but slipped on a pebble and was sent sprawling at the Lucain's feet. He looked a bit embarrassed. Oops! Zynar let out a small squawk to let the larger creatures know he was all right.
When you can make your own universe... Who needs this one?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 37
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/05/2009 8:42 AM

"Just a bleeder.No harm there.Hey,where's your owner/creator?"Slash asked.He knew bleeders had to stay close to there creators.His brother was fidgeting now.He had the uncontrollable urge to start climbing up the wall.He saw the Lucain prepare for a fight,but he knew that wouldn't happen.The bleeder tripped on a pebble and slid to the lucains feet.He was......clumsy."Wow,dreamsnare.Don't see that very often anymore."Clash said.He was the curios type,using his super sensitive nose to scan the bleeder.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/05/2009 9:03 AM

The Lucain stood still as the creature came sliding to a stop right at his feet. Head cocked over, studying the Bleeder, Masurao gave a soft smile of humor, seeing that the Bleeder was okay. The Lucain offered a paw to help the creature up. Still keeping senses on his surroundings so no creature could sneak up on them, Masurao spoke to the creature after Slash and Clash made thier own inputs.

"Well, that was quite an entrance. What brings you to the Criass Caves, if I may ask?"

~10~

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 05/05/2009 4:46 PM

"I don't know where Mama is." He always refers to his creator as 'Mama'." She find new person, then I detatched. She no notice me any more. I find Craiss cave to live in, it cool and damp, just ho I's be likin' it. Soon, I start glowing." Zynar was happy that the new creatures came. Finally, some attention! He had been alone for almost a year now. "Do you has yumyums? I hungry."He added after a pause.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/05/2009 6:24 PM

The lupine form smiled at the childlike words of the Bleeder, showing that perhaps he hadn't had much conversation, but Masurao didn't mind. He could still understand the language of the creature. When asked if he had 'yumyums', the Lucain chuckled, knowing what the Bleeder meant.

"I'm afraid I have no food, but perhaps if you would like to join us, we could find a little something for you to snack on in these caves."

Masurao opened the invitation for the Bleeder to join thier little 'expedition' group they had formed. He looked to the two Gyrraptors, to see if they would object, but he hoped they would be hospitable.

~11~

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/05/2009 6:26 PM

"Hmm,my brother and I don't have any food with us.Sorry."Slash hated it when he let people down.He always wanted to help."Well,I could go hunt for something."Clash suggested.He was hungry to.He was usually fed by his owner when he was at home.His hunting skills were still sharp though.He went through a tunnel,leaving a trail of molted feathers so he would not get lost.He sniffed at a rock,turned it over,and found a nice big lizard under it.He caught it and returned to the group."Who's hungry?"Clash said sarcastically.He dropped the lizard at the bleeders feet.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/05/2009 6:41 PM

The Lucain turned and walked on, his mission not yet completed. Mind focused on the sounds not associated with the companions in the group; any sound out of the ordinary that could possibly be associated with an Akail. Finely tuned ears listened to each sound heard, processing it and determining what it was; nostrils processed to find the scent of one as eyes worked diligently for any movement. Footsteps had silenced so as not to scare off a potential Akail as deeper into the caverns they went. More threats would arise and staying together would be key; else one of them get lost. Quiet words were spoken in warning.

"Stick together, and keep to the path."

~12~

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 05/05/2009 7:17 PM

Zynar quickly ripped into the lizard. Hmmmm.......kinda tangy. Could use a bit of oregano, maybe some chives. It was still delicious. Zynar peeped in thanks, and nuzzled Clash. After seeing the lucain starting to move away, he scampered back to him and hopped onto one of his tails. So fluffy. He could almost sleep on here, but then he would lose his grip. "Where you going? I's coming too!" he exclaimed. Am I forgetting something? "Wait! I's be needing to get my birthday present!"
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/05/2009 7:27 PM

(Is one of the random events going to post here as an akail?)
"Birthday present?Is today your birthday?"Slash asked,watching the bleeder nuzzle his brother then jump onto the lucains tail.Him and his brother followed the Lucian ever deeper into the cavern.He liked it down here except there was hardly any room to run down here.He loved running,naturally.This was a very dangerous place,what with all the creatures running around.He wondered if they would discover a new species.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/05/2009 7:38 PM

ooc// we don't know.  :P Random Events are well... random. xD There's a chance they may post now or later, or even not at all.

bic//
Masurao's eyes widened a bit as he felt the Bleeder leap on his tail and he looked back to be sure it was him. He chuckled lightly, not minding the extra weight. To answer the questions of the little creature, and also to ask one of his own, Masurao kept his pace up, looking back to the cave.

"Well, I am heading deeper into the caves so that I may find an Akail, if fate allows me to do so. But what is this you speak of a 'Birthday Present'?"

The Lucain stopped to look back at the bleeder, awaiting an answer for this odd quest the Bleeder seemed to be on. It did seem that the Bleeder was quite... well, random to say the least, but Masurao was not one to mind such things and waited pateintly for an answer.

~13~

The weight on my soul

And carve it in stone

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Draconial » 05/05/2009 7:55 PM

Zynar scurried off into the darknesss. A few minutes later, he returned with a small, shiny object. "I gots it! We can be going on."He placed his 'Birthday Present' in his mouth and jumped back onto the lucain's tail. "Just so's you know, to-day is not my birthday. I's found it on my birthday, log before you's be comin in here," he explained.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/05/2009 8:27 PM

"Wow.That looks pretty cool,er,Zyner?"Slash was amazed at the brightness of the object.He loved shiny things.He collected lots of stuff at home."Were do you think the akails would be at?"Clash asked.He wanted to see an akail,maybe even take one home to megadeath.He liked to be around other reptiles,especially carnivores.It made him feel like he had family.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Draconial » 05/06/2009 6:34 AM

Zynar took the round shiny thing out of his mouth. "This is my Birthday Present. An if you wanna be finding the Akailses, you gotta turn right at the cave-split."He hoped that would be enough to answer the questions. Tha akails are so big, why are they looking for them? They would eat him up! Oh well, maybe these new creatures would protect him.

ooc//Have you guys ever read "The Hobbit" from the lord of the rings series? If you have you might notice similarities.....
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext