Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Terror Lake {Open Akail Hunt}

Postby Draconial » 05/14/2009 6:47 AM

It seemed....unusual. If you go into a certain entrance to Craiss Caverns, there is a ten-foot drop to an underground lake. If you look carefully, you may see something in the water. If you fall in, you had better hope you have good luck.......

Kroc'Tor

Kroc'Tor was once again circling the lake. Here, fishie fishie fishie..... come to your doom, for I am getting hungry! He hadn't had a good meal for almost a month, but he had recently spotted a rather large fish. Somehow it managed to slip further and further out of his sight. If he couldn't get that fish, he would have to wait until another Akail comes by. Those things are easy to catch, but only after you find them, which is very tiring work. [i]You know you can't hide forever, little fish. Eventually, I will prevail.[i] Is this what it had come to, having silent conversations with prey? Kroc'Tor needed some company, even if it would be food, and fish don't count. Maybe, just maybe, someone new would stumble across his lake.
When you can make your own universe... Who needs this one?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 37
Donate

Re: Terror Lake {Open Akail Hunt}

Postby Jetfire » 05/14/2009 8:50 PM

Image Depth charge
Depth charge had taken a wrong turn when wandering around in craiss caverns.He smelt water and ran to the smell.He looked down and saw another hydrolisk in an underground lake."Hey!You down there!Is there room in the water?"Depth charge asked.He needed to get into water soon so his skin would not dry out.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Draconial » 05/15/2009 6:11 AM

An unearthly noise came out of nowhere, and Kroc'Tor disappeared into the depths of his lake. A few seconds later, a small live fish flew up and out of the water, and smacked Depth Charge in the eye with its tail fin, then fell back into the lake. This was the most fun Kroc'tor had had in.........who knows how long? He had forgotten, but maybe he could keep up the pranks until dinner.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/15/2009 8:21 AM

"What was that for?I just asked if there was any room,but seeing as how your trying to knock me in,I'm coming in!"Depth charge said.He jumped over the edge,did a barrel roll,and swam over to Kroc'tor.He was slightly larger than the joking venom hydrolisk.He dove under the water and shot back up with a fish in his mouth.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Draconial » 05/15/2009 7:00 PM

Kroc'Tor hissed, and circled the newcomer. Things weren't going according to plan. Well, you wanna break the rules, eh? Let's see how well you do against a native. Kroc'Tor dived to the bottom of the lake, and soon, shot straight up from the depths, missing Depth Charge by mere centimeters. When he fell, he landed in just the right spot to make a wave that could carry Depth Charge away.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/15/2009 8:16 PM

Depth charge saw a wave coming tords him.He dove to the bottom of the lake,watching the native hydrolisk.He was preparing for his signiture torpedo attack."Lets see you stand up to this!" Depth charge thought.He could crush entire boulders with that attack.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Draconial » 05/19/2009 7:51 PM

What was this strange tongue that the newcomer was speaking in? Oh, well. Kroc'Tor saw Depth Charge charge (the torpedo attack), and dodged just soon enough to not get hit, yet staying close. As Depth Charge passed, Kroc'Tor clamped down on his tail. As soon as this happened, his pupils widened. Blood.....prey....delicious! The blood made his instincts start to come into play. What could happen to the battling duo?
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/19/2009 7:55 PM

Oh,you wanna play rough! thought Depth charge.He swung his tail around, Kroc'tor still clinging on, and smashed his enemy into the side of the cliff.He then shot out of the water,ramming in to Kroc'tor.Depth charge landed back in the lake,beginning to swing Kroc'tor in circles.He was filled with rage at his enemy for hitting him with a fish,sending a wave at him,and latching on to his tail.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Draconial » 05/19/2009 8:13 PM

Kroc'Tor slaamed against the wall, and his eyes blazed with rage. No, literally, they started glowing! The small spiky fins on his elbows shot owt longer, and became more of a likeness to wings. the membrane of his fins also started glowing, and he shot out of the water, just in time to avoid Depth Charge's dive. His wing-fins let him glide across the cavern that held his lake as he scanned the water for his foe. It may have started as games, but it's gone too far! Now I want blood, not entertainment! He was still starving, and a meal of fresh meat would do him well. Instincts had driven him to the brink of cannibalism, and in his transformed state, he may get what he wanted. Kroc'Tor spotted movement in the water, and followed it. An unearthly roar exploded from his jaws, and he dove. After his plunge, he frantically searched the deep. Here, little salamander! You can hide as long as you like, but i will find you!
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/19/2009 8:23 PM

"Who says I'm hiding!"Depth charge yelled from behind Kroc'tor.Kroc'tor was a rather primitive hydrolisk thought Depth charge.He still spoke the old hydrolisk language that they used before humans came to Evelon.Why must we fight.We are both hydrolisks.We should be peaceful but here we are,slamming into each other,and throwing each other.We must be peaceful.I will introduce myself.My name is Depth charge,what is yours?Depth charge asked,speaking in hydrolisk.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Draconial » 05/19/2009 8:52 PM

Kroc'Tor heard a voice behind him and whipped around. How did he hear my thoughts? I did not speak. "Kroc'Tor........why do you care why we are fighting? We are build for speed, power and battle. I cannot be peaceful. You can't even imagine what happens to me. If only you could know........." He trailed off, and his eyes dimmed. His 'wings' shrank back to normal size, and stopped glowing. Kroc'Tor's eyes glazed over, and he suddenly went limp. The unconsious body slowly drifted to the surface, and barely moved. Eventually, a small currant washed him to shore. The Hydrolisk did not move, exept for a small movement of his chest, the only sign that he was even breathing. A small noise escaped from his mouth, similar to his earlier roars, yet small and weak. No........the light burns......stay in the dark..............
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/19/2009 8:58 PM

"Just because we are built for battle doesn't mean we must fight. Look at the battle hearts.They can live in large colonies."Depth charge told Kroc'tor.Suddenly,Kroc'tor went limp and floated to shore."Kroc'tor, are you alright?!?"Depth charge asked worried.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Draconial » 05/20/2009 6:24 AM

No light.........stay in dark............. As Kroc'Tor lay there unconsious, something small skittered along. The tiny reptillian figure took a sip from the lake, then saw Kroc'Tor unconsious, and shrieked. It crawled on top of him and tried to wake him up through bouncing and squeaks. At this point it became clear that it was a Dreamsnare Bleeder, but where was it's creator? There was no living beings in the cavern, aside from the three reptiles and any fish left in the lake. "Up! Up! Wake! Please be waking!" The small creature pleaded. It didn't seem as if it had any effect, but he kept it up. Where had this thing come from? What was it doing here? Why did it want Kroc'Tor awake? So many questions, so little answers.......
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/20/2009 8:10 AM

"Hey! My friends, Slash and Clash told me about you. Your name is Zyner. Here, let me help. A good slap in the face always does the trick." Depth charge told the bleeder. He swung his tail around and slapped Kroc'tor right in the face, slapping him out of his metabolic state.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Draconial » 05/20/2009 5:44 PM

Kroc'Tor's eyes snapped open, but all the rest of his body could do is tremble. Zynar hissed rather menacingly, at least for something of his own size. Kroc'tor's eyelids drooped. Pain......hurt.......stay in the dark..... He somehow hissed out that last phrase, in the native Hydrolisk toungue. Zynar hopped onto his chest to listen to his heartbeat, but all he heard was an occasional faint thump. A small, mournful noise came from the small Bleeder. "Don't go.........please........" was the last thing to be heard from the tiny creature for a while.
Draconial
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next