Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Kyrit » 06/04/2009 11:59 PM

(M'kay~ Well what we decided is that the Akail will come with me, but what we'll do is keep the four of them close together since Cordelia and Faye have future roleplays lined up together as it is. =3 So they'll all get to see one another lots~)

Aww~ The Icky had run off. Well, he had just gone ahead of them to make sure there was no trouble, but still... Now it was just the girls and the Akail. Moving over to stand beside him, Faye was still gazing at the glowing appendages. "So should we follow after him, or let him do a bit of scouting ahead first?" Well, he was already ahead of them, so technically he was already scouting. She just wasn't sure how much of a head start he wanted and if he wanted them to just wait for them there.

(Sorry it's short, but yeah. Not much going on currently. XD)
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: :.:What am I getting in to now?:.: [P - Akail Hunt]

Postby Cookie » 06/05/2009 12:39 AM

[[Which means I'm getting the Icky. =D]]

Cordelia watched the Icky and made sure to keep at Faye's side at all times. She didn't want to get lost, and she didn't want to loose her either. "I think we should follow a little behind him so we don't get lost.." she said, nodding and starting to follow where the Icky had gone off to. "Its easy to get lost in here.... so we don't want to get too far left behind.. and who knows where that thing is that chased us is... so we need to keep close.." she said, matter-of-factly. She had been lost somewhere before, so she didn't want to repeat the experience here.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 06/07/2009 11:20 PM

"If you sstay with me you won't get losst." The Akail had somehow ended up in front of them again, even though when walking the two had ended up passing him up. "Iss purpose of deal, noss? We knowss where we are going and won't get losst. You don't need to worry about Iaro getting aheadss." Did they not trust him to get them to the same exact place as the Icky was heading? It wasn't like he'd leave the other behind, so they'd eventually meet up.

Faye stayed close to the Akail as she watched the faintly glowing appendages on his back bob up and down each time he took a step. Must have been nice to have a light with you wherever you went. Must have come in handy down here many times by now. "I think we'll be fine. I trust these guys. Oh! I don't think we ever got your names. I'm Faye~"

"Ssketre." Quick, simple, and not a lot of words used. He might have been better at talking that the Icky, but that didn't mean he wanted to talk to them much. For now he wanted to observe as they walked.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: :.:What am I getting in to now?:.: [P - Akail Hunt]

Postby Cookie » 06/07/2009 11:27 PM

"My names Cordelia.." she said, almost tripping over the Icky as he appeared in front of her, tilting his head a bit as if questioning why she almost fell on him. "Iss thinkss itss ssafe... thiss ways.." he said, looking at her for a moment and then heading off in the direction he had came from. "What's your name?" she asked the Icky, getting a quick glance back from him "Iss Iarokessi, you callss me Iaro.." he said, looking back down into the deep cavern and continuing to follow the tunnel. He must not have been much of a talker either, but at least he had said more then his Akail friend had.

Cordelia could see sunlight in the distance, well, maybe the Akail and the Icky were useful after all. "Ssees? I toldss you we'd finds a way outs." the Icky said, looking back at Cordelia and Faye. "Nows, we goes and finds treasures."
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Kyrit » 06/13/2009 11:22 PM

(That was... fast. XD Well, this will be my leaving post. We can start the RP in Idalani some time when you're back online regularly if ya want. =3 )

It was... amazing how easily they had gotten there without any sort of trouble at all. Sketre was expecting to run in to at least a tiny bit of resistance on their way out. As things stood now, he paused slightly when they drew closer to the light. Never once had he gone out there before. This was going to be a brand new world for him, but at least he had someone to guide him around it.

"Thank you guys sooo much~" Faye flung her arms around first the Icky's neck and then moved on to the Akail, who in turn wormed his way free from her with just a tiny hiss. Couldn't do too much harm to her right now. Not when he was just about to get free. "Alright. Let's head on out~"

(So yah. They be exiting to Idalani right now. Just let me know whenever you're free. =3)

[Posts Recorded; 14]
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous