Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Kyrit » 05/25/2009 1:57 PM

Oh~ So whatever that thing that had licked her ear was could climb walls. Wow. That was pretty neat. That skill must have come in handy quite often for catching meals or getting up to high places to work on. She always hated it when she couldn't reach the light bulb in the house and other small things like that.

"Heeey~" Faye let out with a small giggle as the Akail continued to tickle her ear. Wow! This guy was so friendly! Not at all like what she had been told about the Akail. Maybe he wasn't really an Akail? Maybe he was some species no one had heard about, as this guy certainly wasn't trying to rip her up. He was even nuzzling her face! Sure, it felt a bit funny since well... scales were the most comfortable to rub your face against, but she didn't mind. She let out another chuckle and wrapped her arm around under his head, rubbing his other cheek with her hand.

"I wouldn't mind helping you guys find treasure. Sounds interesting to me." Apparently the words about humans being weak hadn't quite caught her attention, as she was still petting the Akail with a smile plastered on her face.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: :.:What am I getting in to now?:.: [P - Akail Hunt]

Postby Cookie » 05/25/2009 2:07 PM

Cordelia stared blankly at Faye, how many times had this girl been dropped on her head as a kid? Heck, she probably is still dropped on her head. Cordelia looked at the Akail that was on Faye, wondering if it was going to end her suffering and just take her as a snack. But, Cordelia wouldn't let that happen, she kept a watchful eye on where the Akail's mouth was at all time. She wasn't about to let her new friend become a small snack for an Akail. "Fine, we'll help you find your treasure.." she said, looking back at the Glacial Ichysaur, sighing. Babysitting was not in her job title, but she knew she had to watch over Faye, because if not, who would?
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 05/25/2009 6:10 PM

The ickie wanted a girlfriend, too. He was always left out. Looking at Cordelia he noticed she wouldn't be so easy to get close to as the girl on the ground. But maybe once this whole thing was over he'd be loved, too.
"Where too? We lead the way there, you take us with you until we have treasuresssss... So we can live in luxuriesssss."

The akail laughed, nipping the girls ear (not gently, mind) before letting going and scampering, actually walking over Faye before standing next to his friend.
"We will lead, keepss you safe from dangerss of the Crassss Cavernsss. Iss good deal, girlies?"
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/25/2009 8:31 PM

The rather clueless girl flinched slightly as the Akail nipped at her ear, but didn't cry out. It was... just a playful nip, right? Right? These guys wanted to get out of here as badly as they did after all. He wouldn't bring any harm to her on purpose when she was actually agreeing to taking him with her... would he? None the less, he had nipped hard enough that a light blue liquid seeped out of the tiny holes that he had put in her ear. Whoa! She should totally get this guy to help her pierce her ears. That'd be awesome.

Trying not the mind the fact that the Akail had walked right over her without a single care, Faye stood up and smiled. "Sounds like a good deal to me." Her eyes slid over to Cordelia, head tilting to the head very slightly. "Wouldn't you say so?"
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 05/25/2009 8:40 PM

Cordelia shot the Akail a scolding look as it bit Faye, that was its warning. At this point, Cordelia wanted to bang her head into the wall of the cavern. Maybe the Akail would eat her and it would end her misery. But wait, Faye bled blue too? How odd... But she could sense Faye wasn't a Blue Blood like herself. She shook her head and sighed "Yeah, sounds like fun.." she said sarcastically, she knew Faye wouldn't be able to pick up on her sarcasm. "Well.. lead the way.." she said under her breath to the Akail and the Icky, just wanting this to be over and done with. Maybe they should have let that thing back there eat them, who knew what these two might try and do.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 05/26/2009 12:27 AM

"Where issss you going? Cavesss can go... Any placessss," The Icky hissed, trying to look... kind. It was very difficult with one side of his mouth ripped open further, an old scar. But he was trying, right? It looked more like he was grimacing.

"Idalan?" The Icky suggested. The akail laughed.
"O dah la ley, golly whats a day, eh? hee hee." the two nudged each other, laughing openly at some joke.
"Eh... Ohss... Ah... Anywayssss, any placess is wanting to goess to. Jussssst saysss where,"

(( Sorry these are so short. x___x;;; ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/26/2009 2:50 AM

(S'okay. Doing a great job to me. ^^)

Faye didn't really seem to be bothered by the Icky's looks. Sure, he looked a little different, but no more 'frightening' than the Akail that had seemed to be fond of trying to crack the innocent woman. "Oh! You know how to get to Idalani?!" Well, seemed like the Icky had just managed to make her one very happy person. Well, that had been where she was heading to in the first place. This little trip hadn't been intended, but it had turned out rather fun. In her view, she had made three friends today instead of one. Even if two of them were just using her and the other friend to find treasures galore.

"Would you mind taking us to Idalani? I've heard the sights there are truly wonderful. Surely we could find something of value there as well?" Aside from stealing from other people that was. Surely if one truly ventured in to the falls they'd manage to find some hidden cavern similar to this one where some treasures were hidden away. "And if not, we can continue on to find treasures somewhere else from there. We don't have to stay in Idalani for long. Just long enough for a bit of sight seeing and checking around to see what all we can find. It'll be fun for all of us, don't you think?"
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 05/26/2009 6:22 PM

Cordelia looked at the others, trying to loosen up a bit around them. Something about the other two bothered her, Faye was fine, she knew she could trust her. She was like taking care of a little kid, they can do much but kick and scream when you don't give them what they want, and like them, Faye also had cute moments that made Cordelia giggle inside. "Well, there was something back the way we came.. something that chased us down here.. maybe we should take another root back?" she suggested. She didn't know what the creature had been, and she didn't want to find out if all three of them, because Faye wouldn't be much help, could take it. If she had reached her growth year, twenty five, she could take it herself, but she was still about midway in the vampire process, between her 'first' years at sixteen, and the maturity year at twenty five. "Idalani sounds good to me, even if we don't find treasure there, the falls are great this time of year.." she mentioned, still watching the Icky and the Akail to make sure they didn't harm her new friend.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 05/26/2009 9:03 PM

The icky wiggled happily, excited at the prospect of getting out of here, of living the life they'd dreamed of. And the funny girl with no common sense was very nice indeed!
"Letsssss go then?" he asked, scooting closer.
"Or you wantss to go back?" asked the akail, now standing close to Cordelia, even standing up on his hind legs, getting right in her face.
"Iss wants a fight?"
"I not like fightsssss."
"We can fight," added the akail, not wanting to risk losing this chance, "But... We woulds rather not."
"Iss why we're leaving, ssssssee? Not wanting to fight or hunt..."
"Meaningless iss our exisstence. We wants out, you wantss out."

The Icky, lower to the ground, nuzzled where he could reach on Faye, her leg (and no, not anything gross).
"Ssssssso... We go back? We go Idalan? Where isssssss we going?"

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/26/2009 11:09 PM

These two really didn't seem to understand what personal space was. Not that that bothered Faye though. If it did she would have voiced her opinion back when the Akail was walking all over her. Instead, she was happy to see that he now was paying some attention to Cordelia as well. It would be nice if all four of them could be really good friends. She hadn't really had anyone to travel with before now. Well, she almost always had an odd feeling of being watched by something, but she hadn't traveled with that something that she knew of.

"Oh. No, no. No going back to fight." Faye interjected, quite opposed to that idea. If they went and fought whatever Cordelia said she had heard, it meant that their two new friends might get hurt. She didn't want that. It'd be much easier for them to just take them on to Idalani.

Kneeling down, Faye brushed a hand over the top of the Icky's head. "No one needs to fight when it's not needed. We have no reason to cause you to spill your blood just to go back the way we came. So long as we don't have to go that way to get to Idalani, there's no reason to go there." That same ridiculous smile still hadn't left her face as she kept stroking the Icky's head. "Idalani should be a lot safer too. I don't think we'd run in to any fights there."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 05/26/2009 11:19 PM

Cordelia blinked as the Akail got into her face, not sure what to do. This was... new. "I'd prefer not to fight as well..." at this, her tension seemed to be let go for a bit. Maybe she was actually warming up around these two? She nervously petted the Akail's head. Well, it wasn't slimy or anything, maybe that was a good thing? She wasn't a big reptile person, but maybe these two new 'friends' could change her mind about this. Maybe even though the Icky was a tad.. creepy looking, she could warm up a bit to it to.. maybe. Could you 'warm up' to something like that? Well, Faye had seemed to warm up to them... but Faye was a little off to begin with. Cordelia sighed, trying to push back all her tension and be a bit relaxed, so far, it was working, but for how long?
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 05/30/2009 2:22 AM

The akail growled, giving Cordelia a warning bite on the hand. Small puncture wounds were there, became blue but did not bleed, not properly.
"I am not an animal to be pet...!" snapped the akail, backing away, the strange appendages on his back fanning out a little, turning so the blue on them was quite visible to the two. The blue was... sorta'... glowing? It was a warning.

The icky frowned, swatting the akails thigh, forcing the taller, more imposing creature to look down. He calmed down quickly.
"So..." he grumbled, "We go to Idalan? The way iss tough, but... possssible," the akail slipped from angry and defensive to thoughtful and... unsure.
"Iss can ssswim?" he asked.

The icky added, "I can help you ssssswim... If you cannot. You could hold onto me and I ssssssswim fasssssst."

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/02/2009 2:48 AM

Oh dear. Looked like the Akail wasn't happy with being petted by Cordelia. Faye... Didn't really notice this though. She was too busy paying attention to the Icky. All she had managed to catch was the 'pretty' blue glow that was coming off of the appendages on the Akail's back. Faye seemed to be captured by that for the time being until he had calmed down, and then she finally listened to them again.

"Oh! Yeah. I can swim. I mean, it wouldn't be really really fast or anything... but I can at least swim." Swim fast...? Maybe she should hold on to the Icky while they were... swimming? Then again, she didn't want to burden him with having to drag her weight. Besides.. what if Cordelia needed help with swimming? Or even the Akail? Although... The Akail could probably walk on the roof of whatever area they were in. "Would it be easiest if I just held on to you or if I swam on my own? I don't mind either way."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 06/03/2009 4:23 PM

Cordelia watched a little bit of blue blood come from the bite, but after a few moments, the small punctures closed and the blood dissolved. That was a good thing about being an ancient vampire. Now it was Cordelia that felt a bit left out. But she didn't mind, Faye seemed to be having a good time. "I can swim, of course." she said, nodding. She could swim since she had taken on this form, since she had learned how to centuries ago. But she didn't mention that, she never really shared information about herself and her past lives to other people. She kept to herself a lot, and didn't want to burden people with what was going on with her.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/04/2009 2:22 AM

(( I edited the bloods colour in my last post. Sorry. ))

Both tasted strangely. The akail would share this information with his friend. later of course, not now with the two girls right there. They might take it wrong, and maybe they were trying to fool the two. It was hard to say.

"To Idalan we go then. Thisssssss way, please" hissed the icky, turning around and starting away, out of the dead end. He crawled low to the ground, his belly seemed to drag, but he didn't seem to mind.
Both girls received a funny sort of glare, a look of being... unsure, before he went on ahead.
"I will... ssscout? Iss right term?"
But he didn't wait to find out, slinking away into the inky darkness.

(( Alright. I don't want to stay much longer. Spread out enough as is and I want to ditch these guys before I get too attached. So I'd like to give one an icky and one an akail. Thing is, I don't know who. I see the akail enjoying abusing Draiz's character, but having more of a challenge with Cookies, and the Icky would go better with Draiz in my mind because... that character seems to love everything. Just personal views, I'm not sure. I'd prefer if you guys figured something out. As well, whatever posts the icky got would go towards levels, the akial posts wouldn't. Just to make the deal a bit... sweeter? ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext