Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Getting Away {{Private Akail Hunt}}

Postby Carlie » 12/21/2009 5:25 PM

Koro nodded as Jinx told his story. He knew that it must be hard lose someone you loved. Plus, it sounded like this girl could really be helpful. "Alright. But how do you know where to find her?" Jinx seemed to consider this for a second before responding. "That room you passed, with the ledges, should have a tunnel in it, leading to a small cave. I'm fairly sure that's where Lyra is."

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Moofius » 12/22/2009 3:32 AM

"... I'm really sorry about what happened to Lyra," Bee finally said, "And I'm sorry I was so... unpleasant with you..." Usually Bee was a lot friendly, if a little cautious, but since Bumble had been kidnapped she really couldn't be bothered with pleasantries, "It's not easy to lose somebody which you would no for yourself, Jynx. I hope... for both our sakes Lyra is there... Why do you think she's there, anyway? Did she... tell you in your dreams?"
Well they might aswell walk and talk, right? They passed the bit of Bumble they had found earlier. Not much further until they reached that large, cavernous room.
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1065
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/27/2009 10:06 PM

Jinx nodded to Bee. "Not your fault. I'm sure I'd act the same way if I was in your place." He smiled knowingly at her question. "As a matter of fact, yes, it was from my dreams that I know she's in here." He looked at Koro for a moment and then back at Bee. "Only she didn't tell me exactly where. That's why it's taken me so long to come find her. I had to find her exact whereabouts, which I'm confident I have done."

Koro nodded slowly, listening to Jinx explain. As uneasy as this stranger had made him feel, he was beginning to feel much more comfortable. It really did seem that he had all of their best interests at heart, although he probably found it much more important to find Lyra than help them.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 01/01/2010 8:32 PM

There was a deep silence between all three of them now, only the echo of their foot steps to occupy the silence.
"So..." Bee cleared her throat, "Why are you... Why are you helping us? No offense but when you first spoke to us you seemed to be acting... a little smug but stopped. Still... And I appreciate the help but... You don't need us to find Lyra... right?"

Bee was, again, a bit more aware then Bumble. Bee asked questions and tried to find a deeper meaning to things; she tried to understand through questions. Bumble wasn't all to interested in deeper meanings or underlying needs of others. The lucain just wanted to have fun and do what she thought was best and trust. Look where that had gotten her.

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/03/2010 6:08 PM

Jinx smiled. This Bee person was pretty smart, he had to admit. He assumed that her missing friend was less so, due to the situation she had gotten herself into. "Because," he answered, "In my dream, she was in a tunnel that had collapsed. She's okay, since she's really just a spirit, but can't get out due to her solid form. That's why she only came to me in my dreams, instead of just finding me. You two can help me move the rocks, I doubt I can on my own."

That makes sense, I guess. Koro thought. He looked around as they entered the room they had been looking for. "Okay, now what?" he questioned.

Jinx stopped walking, eyes scanning the room. After a minute, he spotted a small opening. It was blocked by a large boulder in front of it. He suspected that it was the entrance to the tunnel and that there would be more rocks farther back.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 01/04/2010 4:46 AM

Bee smiled, in this case she didn't mind so much that she was being used because she was also using Jynx. Besides, Bee wasn't a mean person; she really liked to help others. If Bumble was not in such deep, deep doo doo, Bee would have been happy to help the yonyuu either way.

Casting her light around the room (or as far as she could) and started to look for... Well this supposed cave. This place was huge after all. She stepped out towards the thin ledge, casting her light further. Nothing specific caught her eyes and Bee started to get anxious again.
"Maybe we have to go lower, Jyxn...?" turning her head to look up at the yoyuu she noticed he was... starring. She turned her attention to where he was looking off. Further away, along a thin ledge that angled slightly downward was a boulder. It was just at the edge of the light she could cast.
"... Looks promising, if a bit dangerous to get too..."

But then they'd already scaled the wall to get up here, this was just another step to getting to Bumble; to getting her best frined back safely.

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 02/15/2010 7:52 PM

((I'm REALLY sorry about the wait. First, I sorta had writer's block, then I just forgot to reply. o3o;; And thennn my computer stopped working for a while. x_x))

Jinx didn't catch the smile, he was too focused on the opening, but he thought that Bee was warming up to him. She seemed rather nice, despite her initial reaction. That could be expected from anyone in her position.

At about the same time, Koro spotted the entrance to the tunnel. "Is that it?" He guessed that it was but wanted Jinx's opinion. Jinx nodded and walked towards it. "I'm going to need help moving the boulder."

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 02/16/2010 3:48 AM

The idea of edging along the side of a steep fall was not her idea of fun or smart, but somebody was trapped. Thankfully the ledge was thick enough to walk along, but not without pressing her side against the rocky wall; at least in some places it was like this.

As they neared the boulder the lip widened until there was enough space for all of them to fit relatively comfortably, though for Bee there was always a sick feeling in her stomach that kept her closer to the rock wall then what was considered “comfortable”. Space was great but rock could, and would eventually, crumble. Bee would not be near the edge if it decided “eventually” was “now”.

“Ah... Should we maybe... Check to make sure we have the right cave?” Bee asked, casting her light around nervously, “I... I imagine she could probably hear us, from here? Right?”
She had never been a brave creature by nature. With the fear of falling to her death or being kidnapped by things that lurked in the shadows, she was nervous.
“Should we even attract attention? Which way should we push the boulder?” She was also far from being a leader, especially when others were there who could take the lead.

(( No worries. xD;; Stuff happens. Often. =3 ))

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 03/04/2010 6:06 PM

Jinx took the lead, stepping carefully along the ledge. He occasionally glanced back to Koro and Bee, making sure everything was alright. His footing was steady and he looked rather confident.

When it was wide enough for all of them, Koro tried not to think about the height...or the fact that in some places, the rocks looked about ready to crumble. He did his best to focus on the boulder and not the drop. He did his best not to seem worried. He glanced to Bee, who looked scared. He didn't want to scare her even more.

"I'm not sure how far back in the cave she is," Jinx answered. "But it wouldn't hurt to try, I suppose." He stepped up as close as he could. "LYRA! Are you in there?" he called. "Can you hear me?"

Nothing. He waited a few more seconds and then called her name again. This time, he heard a faint sound, almost like someone yelling a reply. That had to be her!

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 05/06/2010 10:02 PM

Bee stood stock still, fur standing on end when the yonyuu yelled, her ears perked towards him as her eyes travelled around, looking for any change. Had something bad heard them? Was something bad come to get them?

Apparently no but someplace in the cave, on Jinx’s second try at contacting his friend, somebody did hear his yells. So she really was in there. Bee’s full attention returned to the cave and she scooted towards it and the group.
“O... Okay... So she’s in there... What’s the plan, exactly?”

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous