Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Getting Away {{Private Akail Hunt}}

Postby Carlie » 07/17/2009 11:07 PM

Koro nodded. He was being stupid. It was wrong of him to rely on Bee like this. He took a deep breath and got ready to attempt to talk Giph out of traveling with them when he heard Bumble's laughter stop and the sound of something falling. It couldn't be...could it? Panic struck him but he did his best to keep control. All sound stopped, which made it even scarier. "Oh my god..." Koro muttered. Without thinking, he started running towards the source of the sound. What if Bumble was hurt...or worse?

((Nice! O: -wants to find out what happened- ))

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Moofius » 07/18/2009 4:34 PM

Bee was rooted to the spot for a moment but being alone, a shining beacon on the dark... She was soon right next to Koro, throwing light around but not very far as the flames on her tails shrank down to be closer to her.

Bumble was nowhere to be seen, but then it was hard to see. Giph wasn't there either but the sound of rocks skittering and bouncing off of one another could be heard somewhere above. Giph had shown that he could climb, maybe that was him? They needed light, they needed Bee.
The heiv kuhna was still struggling to keep herself under control. She was terrified!
"He... He got Bumble! We should have said something. Oh my Yepha we should have said something!"
The heiv kuhna paced, which helped her loosen up, the flame returning to normal intensity. It wasn't enough to see the whole cavern.
"He took her uh..." her ears swiveled. It was hard to pin point the noise of the rocks because of the echo.

"Ah..." she paced away from him... Okay... Don't look directly at me, I'm going to light up the cave a bit more, okay?" she didn't wait, she couldn't wait. She'd never done anything like this, there'd never been a need. There was a need now.
Her concentration was deep, her face look strained and the flames on her tails slowly but steadily increased in intensity. The area around them lit up, revealing a fairly large cave. You could easily fit a house in here, a two story.

Something flashed, an almost disco ball like quality. Were those Bumbles tails? One, barely audible grunt and her tails disappeared. She'd been up high, a ledge within the cave. How were they suppose to get up there?
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby Carlie » 07/26/2009 3:57 PM

Koro's eyes scanned the darkness, trying to find a sign of Bumble. He nodded when Bee said that they should have said something; she was right. But of course he didn't want to seem rude. And just look where that got me., he mentally scolded himself. Before long, he saw the whole cave light up. And then, he saw something flash. Could that be...? "Bee, did you see that flash?" He asked, looking up the direction it had come from. If it was, how the heck would they get up there? There might be some way to climb, but it was awfully high up...

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 07/26/2009 8:16 PM

The light retreated back towards Bee who was panting a little."I-I saw it too... We have to get up there right now!"
She nervously stepped closer to the wall of rock, casting the light around, trying to find a way up.
"That... That weird Gi-Giph climbed straight up but..." kuhna and lucain weren't build to scale rock surfaces that existed at a near ninety degree angle. So how were they suppose to get up here?

There seemed to be ledges, not exactly deep but if they were careful they could climb up that way, or search for another way up. The heiv kuhna relayed this information to Koro, fidgeting side to side by the ledge. Each moment they wasted here brought Bumble further and further away from them!

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 07/26/2009 8:20 PM

"Let's just try to climb the ledges. We don't know if there's anything better. Even if there is, it might take a while to find." He didn't want to waste any time. Sure, it might be easier to climb somewhere else, but they certainly didn't have any time to spare. He walked up to the ledge and waited for Bee to start climbing. He'd let her go first so he could catch her if she slipped.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 07/26/2009 9:49 PM

Ladies first, right? Bee gulped before taking in the high wall of reddish brown stone that made up the main colour of this wall of the cave. It look almost rusted, oxidization, there must be iron in the rock or... something. Bee didn't know much about rocks, she only hoped that the wall wasn't crumbly like rust.

"Hup! Ergh... geh geh, got it...!" Bee had crouched low, wiggling her bum in a cat like fashion, pouncing to the first ledge. She grunted and gasped, pulling herself up. That first ledge was tough (at least for a kuhna, maybe not for a lucain) but the second and third were no problem.
Bee lead the way and also allowed for her light to guide Koro. This was just the first few steps but her stress was making the whole thing harder then it needed to be.
"Hang in there, Bumble..."

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 08/15/2009 4:35 PM

Koro started climbing so that he was right under Bee, watching to make sure she didn't slip. He jumped up onto the first ledge. It wasn't that hard, since he was larger than Bee. He followed her up the ledges carefully. He did his best to make sure the footing was secure before he put too much weight on a new place. It really wasn't easy, but so far the rock seemed strong enough to hold him withough crumbling.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 08/16/2009 2:22 AM

Bee was a a domesticated cat; she wasn't use to climbing and getting dirty or anything. I mean she came here for the hot springs!
After awhile though she got the hang of it and was leaping, jumping and bounding up the side of the rock face.
"H-hey! I'm pretty good at this! Hee hee, this is fu-WHO-un!" Bee had leapt and mised, scrabbling at the rock face desperately so she wouldn't plummet to her doom. Thankfully she didn't slide far, actually she was clinging to the wall right next to Koro. She was all fluffed up and tense, claws deeply embedded into the rock face. The heiv kuhna was breathing hard, looking pretty scared.
"Ha-halp?"

This blunder was wasting valuable time. The longer they were here the less chance they had of finding Bumble.

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 08/17/2009 6:49 PM

Koro laughed, Bee seemed to be doing well. He walked quickly to keep up with the jumping kuhna in front of him. He wasn't paying as close attention anymore. The ledges seemed stable and Bee didn't appear likely to fall...then, she nearly did. Within a few seconds, she was right next to him. "You alright?" he asked as he helped her regain her footing.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 08/20/2009 7:40 PM

Once Bee was firmly back on the wall she nodded stiffly before wordlessly re-scaling the rock. At the point where she'd almost fallen she hesitated only a moment before continuing, moving more carefully until she got to the top where the bruiser had disappeared. There was a cave at the top but no sign of Bumble or her kidnapper. Not even a sound.

"Oh man..." Bee dropped, feeling hopeless. How were they suppose to find her?

(( Erm... We can snoop around and find bits of fur or something. You're welcome to make it up as we go. Maybe signs of a struggle, whatever. I'm open to anything. XD <3 ))

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 08/25/2009 5:22 PM

((Okay. :3 I wasn't sure if I should make up something, or if you already had something in mind. xD))

When he reached the top, Koro stopped walking. Now what? Could she be in the cave? He wasn't sure what would be a good idea. Maybe she was in there, then they'd have no choice. But then again, it would be easier for them to be cornered in there...He was about to ask Bee's opinion when he noticed something on the ground- a bit of fur. Looking closer, he saw that some of the softer looking rocks were scratched up. The sight gave him a sinking feeling in his stomach. What if she was already hurt...or worse? He quickly started walking into the cave, trying not to think of what would happen if the bruiser trapped them.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 08/25/2009 5:58 PM

(( There is no plan. XD; I'm not even sure what he plans to do with her, if he plans to take her out of the caves and this becomes and epic all-across-Evelon-quest or what. XD;; Making it up as I go along. You're welcome to throw in your own twists and turns and I will do my best to keep up and throw in my own as we go. XD; ))

Bee shifted nervously, looking around. Seemed the only way the two could have gone was into the cave (or maybe straight up, Zu'hai only knew). But Koro seemed 100 percent sure they'd gone down the cave/tunnel and Bee wasn't about to be left alone, not with some FREAK running around kidnapping lucain and maybe kuhna, too.

So the heiv kuhna followed after Koro, shining the light out as far as she could so they wouldn't get a sneak attack... hopefully.
"Do you think they went this...? Oh! There's some fur...!" Bee shivered and sort of hid behind Koro which stunted the light a bit, throwing it in weird directions.
Up ahead there did appear to be something on the ground, half hidden in shadows. It wasn't light and fluffy, like the tuft of fur Koro had found before. This one looked more weighed down and... wet?

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 08/25/2009 6:50 PM

((Okay, sounds fun. xD))

Koro strained his eyes, trying to see what could have happened, although the wavering light wasn't making it any easier. Then, he noticed the thing on the ground. He tried to tell what it was, but he wasn't sure. "Bee, can you tell what that thing on the ground is...?" He asked nervously. He wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer. It really was a good thing he was with a kuhna with flames on her tail. Hopefully if she couldn't tell what the mysterious thing was from there, her light could help them figure it out.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 09/26/2009 1:59 AM

(( Oh my Xai're! XDX! Sorry I forgot about this RP! XDX;; Well, I forgot it was my turn to reply. xDx!!!! ))

"I don't know... I'm really scared," Bee whimpered before shuffling out from behind the kuhna. For Bumble.

The light, now able to shine around without having to compete with the physical block that was Koro's body, fell upon the fur. It was dark, wet and the colour around it was red. Not the oxidized red of the rock in this area but the dark, foreboding red of blood.
"She... She might must be h-hurt..." Bee said, now sounding very shaken.
"Koro I-I-I-I j-j-ju-just wa-want to go," she hiccuped, then the tears could be heard in her voice, "home...! I-I'm so-so sca-scared...!"

The air in the cave was heavy and warm, almost steamy. They had been heading towards a hot springs originally; perhaps they were close? Was that where Bumble had been taken? Luckily for the group (unluckily for the victim) a small, splattering trail of red continued down this path into a darkness even Bee's light could not penetrate.

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 10/23/2009 3:08 PM

Koro nodded sympathetically. He didn't want to admit it, but he was scared too. When the cave lit up and he could see the stuff on the ground more clearly, he had a sinking feeling. That really wasn't a good sign. Apparently Bee felt the same way. He wanted to try to make her feel better but wasn't quite sure what to say. "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be okay." That must have sounded so stupid, he thought. Oh well, it was better than nothing.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext