Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Getting Away {{Private Akail Hunt}}

Postby Moofius » 11/14/2009 5:55 AM

"You," she paused, "You have to walk with me... I-I'm not going... first..." Bee was shaking and terrified but she couldn't leave without Bumble but she definately couldn't go unless Koro was with her. She took a step forward, then another and looked back.
"O-okay?"

(( Short! XDX;; ))
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/05/2009 2:29 PM

Koro nodded. "Of course." His voice wavered slightly. He wanted to act tough, so maybe Bee wouldn't be as afraid, but he was more afraid than he had ever been in his life. But he had to act strong...

He took a deep breath and began walking forward with Bee, trying to breathe steadily and calm himself down. If they didn't hurry, they might not be able to find Bumble. That was part of what really scared him, although he wouldn't admit it- the state Bumble would be in when they found her. He forced himself to walk faster, knowing that they had to hurry.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Moofius » 12/08/2009 5:35 AM

Walking along the halls the darkness was darker and more terrifying then she'd ever thought possible. She just wanted to find Bumble and get out of here!
The kuhna kept the pace that Koro set. He sped up, she sped up.
"I don't see any sign of her..." Bee whispered.

(( You're welcome to... direct the story if you want. xD;; <3 ))

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/16/2009 5:57 PM

((I'll try. xD; I kinda have an idea, but it's not completely planned out, so feel free to throw in anything you can think of. x3))

Koro continued walking, trying not to think about how afraid he was. He was entirely focused on finding any sign of Bumble. Up ahead, he noticed a faint reddish glow. What? he wondered. "Hey Bee, do you see that...?" he questioned. He stopped walking for a second, trying to find out what the glow was coming from. Moments later, a figure walked over in their direction.

"Well hello there." the figure, a cursed yonyuu, called out to them. He walked closer, looking at Bee and then Koro. He studied them for a moment and smirked. "Lost, are we?" He stepped closer. His voice had a rather knowing tone, as if he knew why they were here and what had happened.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 12/17/2009 1:19 AM

Bee frowned and scooted closer to Koro (atleast she wasn't hiding behind him) and tried to cast her light further.
"Y-yah I see it..." she gulped. Was it Bumble, a clue to where she was, something to tell them if she was alright (or not alright)?

It was a cursed pet.

Cursed? CURSED?! Bee squeaked, scooting closer to Koro again as her flame flickered to almost non existence in hr fear.
"... If you're down here... Do you know where Bumble is?" She asked, sounding desperate and maybe a bit suspicious. Of the two girls Bee had been the one with at least some sense. Still pressed up against Koro the kuhna puffed out her flame (making sure to keep it passive. Nobody needs a flaming lucain) and her chest.
"If you do you better tell us where she is!"

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/17/2009 4:10 PM

Koro resisted the impulse to take a step back. He wasn't as frightened as Bee but was still unsure about this yonyuu. He wasn't sure whether or not he could be trusted.

The yonyuu laughed. It sounded eerie...but almost charming, in a way. This only made Koro more confused. "Bumble? I might. I didn't get a name, but I do know the locale of a goldish-colored female lucain." He was almost positive that was this "Bumble" person that had been spoken of. "But I don't think that's anyway to ask for my help, now, is it?" He was smirking.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 12/17/2009 5:20 PM

The kuhna puffed out further, getting angry frustrated and scared. Was she capable of... well, anything?
"I'm not asking..." she meowed, sounding less civil and more... feral, "I'm TELLING you to tell us!"
Bee was not nice now, she was not friendly or shy. She was mad and she was on her last nerve. Her best friend, air head that she was, was in trouble and this... this JERK was going to... To what, expect her to be NICE?
"Where is she? Was she okay? What's going on?"

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/17/2009 9:48 PM

The yonyuu sighed. This was no fun. "Chill out, alright? She's okay." He rolled his eyes, although it was not noticeable since they were only a piercing white light. "But if you want it to stay that way, you're gonna have to cooperate." he gave Bee an accusatory glare. "Got it?"

Koro glanced to Bee. He wasn't sure they should trust this guy...but what other option did they have? He looked rather dangerous...not someone you'd want to upset.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 12/18/2009 2:44 AM

Bee harumphed and calmed down... slightly. Maybe he could help but she didn't trust him, not really.
"Forgive me if I don't trust easily right now. Bumble trusted too easily and look where she was now! Well, well they didn't even know where she was, that's where!

"So... Where is she? Was she okay? Why are you even in this area? ... Why didn't you help her?" The last question was more breathed then asked. Today seemed to have started years ago and Bee was tired. Why oh why had she let Bumble come here?

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/18/2009 7:54 PM

"Yeah, I know." He sighed, as if wanting very badly to give them a hard time. But there wasn't time to waste, so he couldn't. "There's a lot I have to tell you so you can understand. First, we need to start heading in the right direction," he informed them. "There should be a room-like space with a lot of ledges back the way you came. Have you passed it?"

Suddenly, Koro remembered what he was talking about. He nodded. "Yeah, we did." He glanced to Bee, making sure she was okay with this. It really wasn't the safest thing to be doing, following a stranger around the caverns...but did they have a choice?

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 12/19/2009 8:49 PM

"Yah we did," Bee puffed, "That's where it all happened, that's pretty much where he took her, pretty much. What is there to tell?" She asked. It was clear that she was getting anxious as she lifted one paw, set it down only to lift the other; she wanted to go and find her friend and get out of this awful place as quickly as possible.

"Can we walk and talk? Is that possible? Who are you? How are you involved?" Well I mean trusting the last guy hadn't worked out as well as she would have liked for obvious reasons. So why trust this guy? Maybe he was just stalling? Looking around at the rock all around her, not changing because they weren't moving... It was frustrating; she felt the tears in her eyes. Why had this happened? Why to her and Bumble? Why?

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/19/2009 9:33 PM

Koro was feeling very stressed as well. It wasn't like him to trust a stranger, especially with something as important as this. Sure, he hadn't known Bumble all that long, but she seemed sweet. He dreaded the idea of anything happening to her. He could see how much this was stressing Bee out.

"That is the direction we need to go in. There should be a tunnel in there; we need to find it." Koro quickly turned to walk towards that room. "And by the way, my name is Jinx," the yonyuu said, realizing that he hadn't yet introduced himself. "And we don't have a choice. What we have to do will only make sense if I explain some things."

They began walking in the direction of the ledges as Jinx began his story. "Now I'm going to start with some...background info. It might not seem like it affects you, but it's necessary to explain."

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 12/20/2009 2:40 AM

"I'm Bee..." The kuhna frowned as she nervously took the first step in following the pet. She had to turn and look back, back at the direction Bumble had been taken. Was this the right decision? This could be, potentially, life and death. Was it a good idea to follow this stranger? This cursed stranger?

Bee didn't have much choice and this wasn't helping at all; they were getting nowhere, "The other lucain is Bumble... Erm... Alright I... Background information," she frowned tightly as she cast her light and started to walk back towards that cavernous, natural room, "I'll listen... Koro?"
She turned back to look at him and make sure he was coming. She couldn't go alone (the stranger, Jinx, didn't count as a companion. He was just a scary cursed stranger).

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/20/2009 9:17 PM

Koro nodded and then walked beside Bee.

"Alright," Jinx began. "When I was younger, I knew this girl, Lyra. In fact, I loved her." Although it was usually hard to sense the emotion in his voice, he sounded rather sad. "One day, we decided to come down here and she...she was killed by an akail. Then, quite a while later, I began having dreams about her...only she was dreamsnare, not void like she used to be." He glanced to Bee and Koro. "After a while, I realized that it was her, and not just a dream. She would give me riddles in these 'dreams.' And...well, I'm fairly certain that she, instead of dying, became a dreamsnare pet and is here." He hoped that they believed him. Sure, it was a little...well, strange. But he needed their help and they needed his.

"Now, she's not like many dreamsnare pets. She's always been able to find anyone. I'm not sure how, but I know she can. So if you help me find her, she can take us to your friend."

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 12/20/2009 9:40 PM

She understood right away why he had asked them to be patient and listen to his story all the way through. Really it wasn't until the very end that she understood why he'd told her any of it.
She was tempted to tell him he could go look for her by himself and they'd keep looking for Bumble but... The trail had, apparently, gone cold. Even though Bee was an animal of sorts, she'd fallen very far out of any sort of "natural skill" her species may have for tracking; she didn't have even a first clue about it. If this girl could find Bumble.

"But where are we suppose to start looking for this dreamsnare woman?" Bee asked, "At least we have a general idea on where Bumble may be. How do you know where to look for your friend?"
If the girl was here, in the Craiss Caverns, well that couldn't really be of much help, could it? The caverns were basically a gigantic, deadly maze if you strayed from the paths deemed "safe".

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext