Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

. . . It's Dark in Here [Akail Hunt][P][Toon + Dull]

Postby DulledOUT » 06/22/2009 12:42 AM

ImageImageImage
"So . . . th-this is Cra-Craiss Caverns . . . h-huh?" the Wood Gyrraptor looked at the two other creatures behind her. Yeah . . . pretty much. . . the Choopa responded . . . er . . . by telepathy that is. "Well there's no use just standing here and gaping at how huge and mysterious this thing is. Let's all get a move on now, chop chop." the Werecain impatiently said to the other two. "I-it's dark in there th-though, P-pitt," the Gyrraptor stuttered as she examined the place. Huge . . . and . . . cavern-like. "It's just the size y'know, Mock. As for the darkness thing, I'm pretty sure that my friend Kick o'er there can fix the problem," Pitt replied to Mock's comment about the cave.
Hey, if you're going to make jokes about my eyeballs again--.
"Oh now you be quiet, Kick. There's no time for your little side-comments now, let's get a move on before anything suspicious winds its way down here. Come on.
Pitt motioned the two with her tail, as if she actually wanted to explore the Caverns. Mock and Kick shivered as they tagged slowly behind Pitt.
[[7]][[7]][[7]]
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 279
Donate

Re: . . . It's Dark in Here [Akail Hunt][P][Toon + Dull]

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/22/2009 3:59 PM

ImageImage

A Myuu Reaper was sitting on a cavern rock next to a Baby Doom Kitty.  While a boy in blue and had red flaming hair was standing in front with a torch.  What are we gonna do?  Sit around and suffer?  Or are we gonna hunt for rare items?  Mainly for me, it would be doll parts," said the Myuu Reaper.  the Boy looked with his blue eyes at the Myuu Reaper, "Would you shut up already Alice!  Me and Sensō already know what you want, but what about us?"  the Baby Doom kitty changed into a boy in a ripped up shirt and hole pants, barefooted and with hi collar still around his neck.  "Roy is right.  We shouldn't be impaitent.  We still need what we want to have.  Unlike you, you want dolls.  Well I want treasure!"

{1}{1}{21}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 06/23/2009 12:56 AM

Mock gulped as she heard voices emitting from the entrance of the cave. "P-pitt, I heard some people," she shivered as she neared Pitt. [color=brown]"I know, I'm not deaf you know," Pitt looked at the shivering Mock with a reassuring laugh. Pitt, shouldn't we be a bit worried about the voices? Kick looked at Pitt. "Nah, s'not like they're hunting us, y'know. Anyhoo, I think I see something shiny in there. I'm going further in, ya'll better catch up~!" Pitt shouted playfully behind her, as she dashed more deeper into the cavern. [b]Sigh . . . Pitt wait up,[/u] Kick said rather dully as she jogged behind her friend. Both leaving Mock behind, shivering behind a rock. "U-uh . . . I-I'll catch u-up l-later . . ." she weakly shouted as the two ran away from sight.

"Okay, M-Mock. Get it to to-together. N-no one is going to shave your feathers. No one's going t-to sh-shave your feathers," she constantly repeated the same line over and over again, some-what hoping for the people out there to be rather . . . er . . . harmless per say, to the Wood Gyrraptor.

[[DX short post;; I'm sorry :c]]

[[8]][[8]][[8]]
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/24/2009 12:59 PM

Alice sighed and glared at Sensō.  "Y'know.  I think I hear the dead calling," she said.  Roy and Sensō glared and sighed.  "What the heck is wrong with you, Alice?  You say the dead is calling when we might as well just listen to people talking for hours and nothing else," said Roy in a rage.  Sensō nodded in agreement.  "Ho can there be anything undead worthy?  there's nothing around here, but us and three people coming our way."  alice looked and sighed.  "You guys are no fun!  Not a t all!" she said.

{2}{2}{22}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/05/2009 8:20 PM

Mock gulped. Now for sure she knew she heard voices. She shivered and started running towards where Pitt and Kick went off to. "P-pitt? Kick? Y-you there?" she shouted, hoping that at least one of them would answer.
Two seconds past . . . three . . . four . . . five . . . . No reply. Mock gulped again, this time even louder. Her eyes grew huge from fear. For sure she was . . . lost. "Ohhhh . . . I'm lost . . . Hello? Anyone there? Hello? Ohhhh . . ." Mock groaned as she sat upon a nearby rock.
---
Oi, Pitt. Where do you think Mock is? Kick turned to her friend, who only shrugged in reply. Don't you think that we should wait for her? Pitt shrugged in reply again. Kick then sighed, it was hopeless since Pitt was now completely into looking around and exploring the caverns to even care.
Kick looked back, the only light that was illuminating was from her glow-in-the-dark markings and her pupil-less eyes. She sighed once more. I do hope that you're alright Mock . . .
---
Mock was now walking around in circles to the point that the world stopped spinning. "Gosh . . . where on earth can they all be?" She bit her bottom lip.

[[9]][[9]][[9]]
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/05/2009 8:32 PM

Roy heard a voice from afar and listened to where the voice was coming from.  Alice and Sensō looked at Roy and saw him run.  They were paralized after that tempt he did and they followed.  

"Roy!  What the heck are you doing!?  Get back here," screamed Alice as she ran to catchu up to Roy.  "What's gotten into you, Roy?  You never did this before!"

"I heard someone crying that she's lost!  we might as well help out," said Roy and saw a Gyrraptor.  Roy Stopped and slowly walked quietly to the Gyrraptor.  He then bent down next to it.  "You alright? he asked.  Alice and Sensō stopped and got on a rock, wathcing with their heads to one side.

{3}{3}{23}((Took you long enough!))
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/05/2009 9:35 PM

By the time Roy reached Mock, she was huddled up in a ball rocking back and forth, chanting something to herself.
"You alright?" someone had asked her.
Mock opened her eyes and blinked. Was this her imagination?
Nevertheless, Mock slowly rose her head to meet the eyes of . . . a human?
Mock blinked at the human. Might as well communicate when them right?
"H-hello?" Mock gulped, she wasn't all that fluent with the human language in the first place, luckily she was able to pick up a few words here and there from the others who were able to speak the human language back at home. "Wh-who are . . . you?" she blinked.
---
Oi oi, Pitt I want to sit down. My feet hurt, goodness knows how far we are from the entrance? Kick complained as she tugged on one of Pitt's tails. "Ow ow! Okay okay, we'll rest,[ Pitt muttered as she examined her tail. Man can Kick pull hard. Pitt sighed as she sat down alongside Kick.
"How long do you think we've been walking?"
Quite a while, we've certainly walked long enough to loose track of where Mock is.
"Oh snap! We've completely forgotten about Mock!"
Uhm . . . more like you forgot about Mock.
"Snap . . . Should we go back?"
We're just a bit too late for that Pitt.
Pitt bit her lip and lowered her head. "Sn-snap . . ." she groaned.
Bah don't worry, all we have to do is just wait here
And the two did just that.
---
[[10]][[10]][[10]]
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/05/2009 10:07 PM

Roy lookedand smiled.  "I can tell that you don't speak alot of human, can you?  It's alriht!  I'm not an actual human," he said.  "Oh pu-lease!  Roy!  You're a frggin' kuhna!  I'm a Myuu Reaper, and Sensō it a Baby Doom Kitty!  what more can ther be?  A Dreamsnare Choopa?" said Alice with a mega hiss.  "Alice!  Be quiet!  I know what I'm doing," said Roy as he stood up and went to growl to Alice.  Sensō sighed and walked and went next to the Gyrraptor.  

"Don't mind them.  Roy and Alice just don't like each other that much.  But I'll say this.  Roy is actually a Kuhna who can speak human and pet, still," he said.  Roy and Alice were arguing while Sensō was talking with the Gyrraptor.

{4}{4}{24}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 08/06/2009 12:49 AM

Mock gave a sigh of relief. "Haha, yeah I'm not all that familiar with the language. It's so hard to use, you're lucky that you can use both!" Mock smiled. Then Roy and Alice started to bicker, which startled Mock. "You guys seem to be a rather . . . er . . . healthy bunch," she laughed.
"What more can ther be? A Dreamsnare Choopa?" the one called Alice had said.
Mock's eyes snapped wide open after Alice had mentioned that. "Oh snap! Kick and Pitt!" Mock shouted as she looked at the dark hole that were the caverns. "I wonder where on earth they are now . . ."
---
Pitt's ears perked up, she immediately scrambled up to her feet and stayed still for a few moments. Kick stared at her, What is it Pitt? she asked her still friend.
Pitt gave no reply.
Kick rolled her eyes as she just stared at the wall of the cavern across from her.
Did you find Mock? Kick looked back up at her friend, who seemed to have given her a nod?

[[11]][[11]][[11]]
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/28/2009 1:06 PM

roy and Alice stopped arguing and looked at Mock.  "what do you mean?" asked Roy as he was confused.  "We are not a odd group.  In fact, I HATE kuhnas," said Alice.  Sensō sighed and turned human.  With his collar, a purple shirt, gray jeans, and light purple bed head hair to his shoulder, walked towards Alice and Roy. then slapped them on the back of their head.  

{5}{5}{25}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items