Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Postby Terri » 02/05/2008 11:29 PM

[[ That's perfectly fine, Shae, though I don't think you'll get much action. X3  I don't plan n bringing Korlith and the Hermit back to the present any time soon. =P ]]

The Serraptor merely followed Korlith with her eyes, not her body, as he leaped into the bushes.  Whatever damage was already done.  Besides, Korlith wanted to change his past, correct?  It wasn't her usual approach, but if he wanted to mend his broken heart...

She remained in the doorway, looking into the small hut.  The scene that met her eyes nearly made her cringe.  There were various bottles strewn across the floor, along with the young girl they had seen back at the hill.  The poor figure was cowering under the shadow of a massive man, presumably her dad.  He was holding above his head a chair, his face distorted into a look of fury.  She girl flinched, the chair started on its descent...then the two stopped.  The chair clattered harmlessly to the floor a few inches from the girl's face as the two humans turned to stare at the creature that towered in their doorway.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/14/2008 8:17 PM

The man's shock slowly turned to an ugly fury. His face, turning a remarkable reddish-purple, had a deadly look etched on his face as he drunkedly glowered at the Serraptor. "Who are you?" He roared.

"Daddy, stop..." The girl softly pleaded. It was drowned out by her father's threatening glare.

"You're from the tax management, aren't you?" His voice was like steel grating against stone. "You've come to take my land away." At this point, several colorful words came pouring from him, telling the Hermit exactly what she should do.

"Daddy, stop!" The girl screamed. The father now had his attention re-averted back to her and, with a twisted growl, raised the chair again.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Previous