Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

.:Gross. Mud. [Self RP for now]:.

Postby Remedy » 01/15/2010 9:52 PM

.:Ryu, Male, Wood Battleheart:.
"Ah!  Rain.  Stupid rain.  Stupid mud.  Stupid swamp.  I shouldn't even be here.  So why did I come?  Because Meggan told me to.  This is terrible.  Nobody even comes here.  Gross."  That was Ryu, angrily muttering to himself while weaving his way through rain, mud, trees, and submerged roots.  Right now he was in his human form, since the thick trees and mud would be much harder to navigate with his creature form's size and weight.  Sadly enough, he didn't consider flying over the swamp before entering the thicker areas.  Silly Ryu.  Well, now he was stuck there, with no details on his job,  and it was WET.  "Crap.  You can't even tell if this stuff is MUD.  Well, for now, I suppose I should press on, and see if I can find whatever it is I'm looking for."
{0.1}

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re: .:Gross. Mud. [Self RP for now]:.

Postby Remedy » 01/21/2010 9:35 AM

Ryu continued weaving his way through the thick swamp, every once and a while, hearing the call of a creature like a Rengosett and such."How can they live here?' he asked himself.  He continued to walk, swatting at bugs that buzzed around him.  All of a sudden, he ended up falling face first in the mud, tripping over  root that he didn't notice when swatting at a bug.  "Well of all the worst things in the world-" he said, getting up and wiping himself off.  So far he'd ruined his only pair of pants, gotted mud on himself from head to toe, and was almost sure that he had gotted malaria from one of those bugs.  but that was just Ryu in his paranoidness.  He knew that a million things would go wrong if he came here to the swamp, and in his mind, he was right.
{0.2}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/21/2010 5:04 PM

Still mostly covered in mud, Ryu had continued to push himself further.  The trees and plants were getting thicker, and he kept hearing the same noise- slithering, hissing, and, every once and a while, he'd see crystal blue eyes peer at him from dark patches between trees.  It was beginning to creep him out a little.  All of a sudden, he heard the noises, louder this time, and also very close.  He whipped around to see those blue eyes staring curiously at him.  It shocked him so much that he fell backward into the mud, tough this time, not caring.  "What- who are you?!" he called, half yelling.  He was scared, mostly because he had nothing to defend himself, and he couldn't morph here.  He locked eyes with the odd blue ones peering at him, and asked again.  "Who are you?"
{0.3}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/21/2010 5:29 PM

"Sssorry.  My name issss Jassssmin~" she said, emerging from the shadows.  Her voice always seemed to have a hiss in it, somewhat like a serpent, even though she wasn't one.  She hoped she hadn't scared him too bad, especially by emerging dramatically from the shadows in creature form.  "Sssorry for ssscaring you, Ryu~" she said.  "Oopsss.  You weren't sssupposssed to know that I know your name.  Don't worry~"  she smiled, showing vipery fangs.  She carefully slid her abnormally large tail behind him, helping him up.  "Are you alright~?" she asked, steading him and removing her tail from the wrap it was in around him.
{0.1}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/21/2010 6:43 PM

"U-u-uhhh...  T-thanks?"  Ryu said as Jasmine lifted him up.  "How do you know my name?" he demanded.  He was really freaking out, because he'd never seen a creature like Jasmine before.  Of course, he knew she was a Serraptor, but her color...  Is she... a Void?  No... a Dreamsnare, maybe?  Doesn't look like it...  What is she?  As he thought about this, he was actually staring blankly into space.  It took him a while to realize.  When he did, he blushed furiously, though it probably wasn't noticable because of his dark tan skin.  "So,um, mind answering my question?" he asked some what rudely.
{0.4}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/22/2010 3:51 PM

"How did I know you were here?  Why did I follow you?  How do I know your name?  All the ssssame quesssstion, all the sssssame ansssswer.  I'm pssssychic~" She looked him square in the eye, muttered a few words in... Jamacian, maybe?  Not really sure... and looked away.  "Oh, and ssssince you were going to assssk anyway, I'm biolune.  That'sss my color.  You don't normally ssssee many of usssss around anymore~" she said, proving exactly how psychic she was.  She began to wait impatiently for Ryu to say something.
{0.2}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/22/2010 4:02 PM

"What about a human form?  Almost every creature I know has a human form."
He was trying not to stutter, and his arms and legs felt like jelly.  At first he thought she was crazy, but after telling her color and that he would've asked anyway, he thought she was not only crazy, but also actually psychic.  And somehow, she still ended up female.  Just then he remembered that he was still mostly covered in mud, so he began  shakily wiping himself off.
{1.0}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/22/2010 8:28 PM

Jasmine laughed.  it was a very odd laugh, like a mix betwees constant hissing and one of those 'MUAHAHAH!' evil laughes. It was kind of cool, actually.  "Oh, yessss, I do have a human form, but, she said, slowly morphing into it, "I think you'll find it'sssss quite like my creature form~"  Completeing her morph, she watched the expression on his face.  She was right; her human form looked almost exactly like her creature form except in a human body shape.  "Sssssso~?" she asked, grinning.  
{0.3}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/23/2010 12:26 AM

"Wow.  You're right.  Of course, I have a creature form, but, since you may already know, I can't morph into it here," he said, beginning to swat at gathering bugs.  It was also raining, and the trees all around were covered in vines, not leaves, because it was winter, so the rain just came pouring in.  "We'd better get moving before all the bugs in the Swamp line up for my all you can eat buffet.  Man, I hate it here." he said, motioning for Jasmine to follow.  He couldn't just leave her there.  Plus, she basically knew everything about him, and he knew almost nothing about her.  So, with Jasmine in tow, he, once again, began to weave his way through the mud, trees, bugs, rain, and pretty much everything else he hates.  
{1.1}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/23/2010 11:45 AM

They had been walking for a while, not really talking, when they came to an opening where a river cut through the Swamp.  It was murkey brown water with odd plants and fish heads floating on top of it, but to Ryu, it was water all the same.  He stooped down to drink, when Jasmine touched his shoulder and said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you~"  But, being thirsty after walking so long without food or water, he didn't listen to her.  He'ssss gonna feel that come morning~ she thought to herself.  "This river issss our way out of here. All we have to do issss ride it until we come out of the Ssssswamp, where it branchessss on to another River~" she said, looking at Ryu.  "Of coursssse, we have no boat~" she continued to look at him expectantly, waiting for him to catch on.
{0.4}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/26/2010 12:14 AM

"Huh?  What?  Oh no.  No no nononono.  No.  I'm not going in there!  Who knows what kind of sick creature could be lurking in those disgusting waters!  NO.  I'd rather take the long way.  I'm not swimming in there.  Gross." he said stubbornly.  He knew that he'd deffinately get sick if he went in those waters, maybe even die.  Creasing his eyebrows, Ryu looked at Jasmine.  He mouthed the words 'NO WAY' and fell silent.
{1.2}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/26/2010 12:29 AM

Jasmine rolled her eyes.  "Well, none of that ssssssstopped you from taking a drink, now did it?  Alssssso, you'll have your thick, scaley armor to protect you.  Me, I have a thin line of scales and a large tail.  Alssssso, if you haven't forgotten, I'm pssssssychic.  I'll know if ssssssomething will happen to you.  Nothing will so far, exssssscept for serious indigessssstion tomarrow from the water.  Sssssee?" she asked, giving him a sharp look.  She started rambling on again, telling him how if they didn't get out of there soon, he'd be in a VERY uncomfortable situation, and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...
{1.0}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/29/2010 9:36 PM

He sighed, realizing how stupid he was to drink the water.  And he did want to get out of there, and soon.  "F-fine," he said, morphing into his creature form.  He had to go ahead and step in the water to avoid pushing Jasmine over.  "Come on," he muttered, having her climb on his back to sit where a normal rider would sit if he were flying.  he waded out until the water came half way up his side, lifted his legs, and began to swim through the muddy water, using his tail to direct himself through the river.
{1.3}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 01/29/2010 10:11 PM

It was kind of akward, riding down a gross, muddy river.  There wasn't much to talk about, and a few times she tried starting a conversation, but all died.  Soon she got bored and reached into her pant pocket and pulled out her phone.  It made a little ringing sound, and all of a sudden, Ryu started freaking out.  He couldn't speak quite right in his creature form, but through a roar, she could barely make out the words, 'What', 'Hell', and 'That'.
"Calm down.  It'ssssss jusssssst my blackberry," she said.  She heard a snort and a noise that sounded kindof like choking, so she classified it as a laugh.  "What," she said, "twentieth ccccentury psssssychicsssss can't have phonesssss?"  She heard more of the snort/laugh-choking, and simply ignored it.
{1.1}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 02/02/2010 6:31 PM

It was true; Ryu had been laughing.  He was kind of jealous, since he'd never be able to afford a nice phone, but then thought that Jasmine probably shouldn't have been able to afford it, either.  Yah, he thought.  how did she get it?  he pondered on that for a bit, then realized that she probably cheated on a raffle or something.  That made him laugh even more, and pretty soon, he heard a loud ker-plop!  followed by a "My phone!"  and a SPLASH!  He looked back to see Jasmine in the water, searching through the mud for her lost blackberry.  He couldn't take it anymore.  He roared (litterally) with laughter, not realizing that he was morphing by accident.  Pretty soon, he and Jasmine were floating in the water togather, him laughing, and her scolding.  What a sight to see.
{1.4}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next