Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Re: .:Gross. Mud. [Self RP for now]:.

Postby Remedy » 04/23/2010 8:28 PM

Jasmine didn't know whether to laugh or not when she looked at the position that Gia and Ryu were in.  It was akward; that's for sure.  But then all the chuckles and gasps stopped when they looked at Gia.  

Only Jasmine was the one who would've guessed it, since she had already thought about it before.  The two boys shyed away and wouldn't go near Gia to help her up.  The wimps.  Jasmine walked straight over there and reached out a hand.  Gia took it, not completely knowing what all the fuss about until she realized...

It was a human hand.
Her human hand.

Jasmine smiled.
{2.2}

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/23/2010 8:36 PM

Yes, there Giy was, standing and staring at his sister.  It was his sister, right?  It couldn't be, though... this was a human standing in front of him.  He stood there, speechless.  It seemed like the entire group had lost there voices in that moment.

Gia almost let go of Jasmine's hand when she saw her own.  She looked at her hands.  Then she stretched out her arms and looked at the pale skin.  No scales.  She noticed bracelets and jewelry that hadn't been there before.  Cool.  Slowly, She reached up and touched her face.  It wasn't the shape that it had been before.  She felt her ears, which were apparently pierced now, with jade earings dangling down.  She looked down at her body, which was mostly covered with her green dress.  She showing skin was pale, and-  woah, what was that on her shoulders?  The felt there.  Then up.  Hair!  She had HAIR!  Nothing could compare to this moment of Gia's life, that's for sure.
She actually had a human form!
{1.1}{1.1}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/23/2010 9:51 PM

Ryu was actually speechless for two reasons:

1.) Gia was temporarily a human!
2.) She was hot!

He just stood there, jaw flapping, completely unaware of what was supposed to be searing pain in his wrist.  He'd have to think about that later.  The shock of Gia and everything seemed to be pretty good in numbing the pain; he hadn't even felt it yet.
{2.4}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/23/2010 10:01 PM

Jasmine smiled and clapped her hands togather.  "Well, that happened." she said.  "Now, I think Ryu should be getting along.  You know, to his home.  I just know he wasn't about to be stupid and ditch us to try to fly twenty miles over this swamp," Of course, she was right.  He was only streaching his wings.  She went over and patted Giy on the back.  "Funny, how I'm the only one who saw this coming.  You have one, too, you know.  Something new, wierd, or exciting has to happen."  Leaving him to think about that, Jasmine walked over to Gia to help her steady herself.
{2.3}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/24/2010 10:49 AM

Gia looked at Ryu.  He was in human form himself and was standing there, staring at her.  She walked up to him and put her hands on her hips.  "Well?  Close your mouth.  You might catch flies," she said jokingly, using two fingers placed under his chin to gently push his jaw into place.  Her life couldn't get any better; she had always dreamed of being a human.  And in her human form, she didn't even have a tail like Ryu and Jasmine.  "What do you think?  Do I look like an.... Average human?"

Giy seemed to have disappeared during all of this.  Not even Jasmine had seen him leave, though they were beggining to realize his absence.

He had wondered off back to the river, where he was now sitting on the edge with his feet dangling in thr water.  He really did have a lot of things to think about...
{1.2}{1.2}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/24/2010 11:07 AM

"Yeah...  Actually, you look even better,"" Ryu said to Gia.  Them he blinked and lifted his hands up to rub his eyes just to make sure he wasn't dreaming, when he finally got that shot of pain running up his arm and generating through his body.  He fell to his knees, since, being a Battleheart, he was usually not one to be getting hurt, so he wasn't used to this kind of pain.  "Ahhhhhhhhhh!  Owwwwwww..." Ryu exclaimed.  He  uncovered his arm which was being clenched with his other one.  It was red, bloody, swollen, and you could practically see the bone pressing on the surface- he had it in bad.  He tried to stand up and look 'manly' and 'brave', but even Gia could plainly see how tense he was in his pain.  
{3.0}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/24/2010 12:02 PM

Jasmine had ditched them and left the second she realized Giy was missing.  When she found him, she climbed a tree and just sat there, watching him.  Sure, you could call it stalking, but she was curious to see what he was up to.  He seemed to be in great thought or consideration, most likely about what she had said to him.
{2.4}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/24/2010 3:09 PM

Gia blushed when Ryu said she was better than an average human.  The he cried out in pain, and for the first time they recognized the injury.  "Oh my... here, I think I can help...  This will hurt a lot...  Just warning you," she said to Ryu.  Then, she ran over to the nearest tree and stripped off some bark along with two arm-length branches.  She ran back to Ryu and got him to hold his arm out straight.  "Now, the reason I'm bandaging your whole arm is because if you move it, it might put some stress in your wrist.  Don't worry, I do this with Giy ALL the time.  Just normally I'd have to work a lot slower and more carefully since I don't have opposable thumbs," she said while applying some disgusting goop she had obtained from a small plant a few feet away.  It numbed the pain, but it also turned his arm purple.  Watching the expressions on his face, Gia said, "Don't worry, that's natural.  It'll go back to it's normal color in thirty minutes." Then she put the two sticks along his arm to brace it and keep it straight while she wrapped the soft, thin bark around his arm.  When that was done, she rubbed some clay on it to make it stick.
"There.  It'll be healed in no time," she said.

Meanwhile, Giy had finally stood up and turned around.  He was really surprised to see Jasmine in the tree.  Her colors did make her stand out a bit.  "Uhhh, Jasmine?" he said, "What are you doing?"

{1.3}{1.3}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/24/2010 11:17 PM

"Ah.  Ow.  Ah.  Owwwwch!" Ryu said when Gia was bandaging him up.  His eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the color of his arm.  When she finished, he seemed a little less stressed, and his arm was a lot better.  

"Thanks..." he said.  They were alone, standing in the middle of the clearing, both in human form.  "So........" he said, lifting his arm up to rub the back of his head outof habit, then remembering about the cast.  That would take some getting used to.
{3.0}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 05/15/2010 1:53 AM

"Me?  Oh, I was um...  I was...  Uh... These are very interesting.  Are they edible?" Jasmine said, picking an odd blue fruit from the tree while trying to change the subject.  She sighed and jumped down, though she stumbled a little bit and dropped the fruit.  Picking it back up, something crawled off of it and onto her hand.  She screamed and dropped the fruit, waving her arms around wildly.

"Let," *stab* "Go," *stab* "Of," *stab* "Me." *stab*.  The little Chimerantula continued to stab Jasmine's hand repeadidly with it's sharp tail.  She flung around and screamed, sending the little fella flying.  He flew right onto Giy's arm and squealed, "She's crazy!  That lady!  Kill her!  Go, go, go!  Giy, saaaaaaaave me!"
Despite the pain, Jasmine was able to control her facial expression long enough to talk without her voice wavering.  "You... know each other...?" she asked.
"Why wouldn't we?  It's the same swamp.  Crazy Lady.  Stupid Lady."
"What's your name?" she asked.  
"That's none of your buisness!"
It was really akward after that.  The little... thing... hadn't even given Giy a chance to talk.  She didn't even know if it were male or female!
She looked at it for a few seconds and then said, "I'll call you Murry then.  You look like a Murry."
((Chimerantula:  -_-))

{3.0}{0.1}

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous