Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Swamp Dwellers (Open for all)

Postby bricheese1125 » 05/23/2010 6:12 PM

OOC: I will be using my venom draculi, Maeve, which means intoxicating in Irish. To see more about Maeve, please go here. Please do if you want to roleplay. My OOC and regular roleplay will be in black, and Maeve's speech will be in green. If you want to roleplay, I only ask that you post a link to your pen before you put the actual roleplaying. Thank you!

-----------------

Maeve trotted through the dense swamp, her eyes shining like emeralds. As she stepped lightly on the unstable ground, the grass shrunk away from her toxic pads. She was alone, for once, as she had finally escaped the crowded streets of the city. The city was no place for a venomous girl, where a tiny scratch could stick you under care for days. She had left for exceptance and freedom, but the silence and loneliness was unnerving.

Maeve's figure was smaller than others of her kind, and as she reached her destination, an old cypress tree stump, she ducked under a fallen tree. She slipped quietly into her den, and curled up tightly. She wrapped her long, slender tail around her body, and held her small, flightless wings to her black pelt. Within minutes, the calm whispering of the wind between the willows had lulled the creature to sleep, and as her eyes fluttered close, she could sense the presence of another living soul moving through the muck.

-----------------

OOC: I hope you liked my starting intro, this is one of my first roleplays that I started and I wasn't sure how I'd do. Anyways, post away!
To roleplay, PM me!
Pen | .... | ....
[/size][/align]
bricheese1125
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Re: Swamp Dwellers (Open for all)

Postby Mousen » 05/25/2010 6:52 PM

(http://landsofevelon.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12302&p=251913#p251913  Just so you know Aclwynd is young, and sort of naive. It's not my usual rp style. >D)

Oh dear, oh dear. What would Olc think of him now? He was late, terribly late. It seemed an age since he had set out looking for that stupid herb. He would get a clip for this one. Being late and returning with out the water side herb! Olc was going to kill him!

Alcwynd sighed, chewing his claw in anxiety, he just happened to be Olc Rhunes apprentice, a fine fix it had got him in now! He might even be sold to those horrible hags! Alcwynd let out a little cry of despair at this, surely Master Olc woundn't be that mad...

He flitted along the muddy ground, just letting his hais clawed paws tough he ground on occasions, occasionly stopping to pull up a worm and eat it. If he was going to be late, he may aswell do it properly, perhaps he could fake injury. Alcwynd went through the vrious situations in his mind, still very much worried over what Olc would do to him. He was going to get poked with a hot coal for this.

A venom draculi? How unusual, perhaps it's lost. It's alseep at any rate... Though I better warn it over the hags, she could end up in a venom draculi stew! Shuddering to himself, Alcwynd moved closer to the radio-active creature.
"Hello? Miss Draculi?" He asked tentativly, Alcwynd half hoped the creature wouldn't answer him. It looked awfully big...

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.