Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Re: Starting out...Again. (Wyvern and Rhose)

Postby Wyvern » 01/26/2011 8:54 PM

The Velix turned above, it stopped raining, but there were dark clouds in the sky. Roudar turned to Venoma."Ahahaha...Good Morning, Venoma." The Velix smiled, and chuckled. "So Venoma... where were we? If you like, you can choose where to go next." Senkoukura took out her map, and handed it to the Draculi. "Anywhere you wish. You know, we should head out soon. It might rain anytime." The Tundragoon said, flapping her wings a little to clean off the little mud on them, A cold breeze was felt as she did so, as she turned to the sky.

(14 - Level up)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1426
Donate

Postby Rhose » 01/30/2011 1:57 PM

Venoma listened to Roudar and watched the expressions on her face. She smiled. "Sure, I can choose." She took the map from the Tundragoon "Yeah, I know. It's hard to choose where to go with so many places I haven't been to in a while."

(lvl4-post(level up))
Hello! (: I am new here, and am looking for new friends and anyone that can help. I will be making art soon because I got's me a tablet. ::3: :D Rotating Siggy.<3~

Please clicky eggs. :3 Image Image

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 75
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/30/2011 5:55 PM

Senkoukura walked to Venoma, and looked at the map. "Hey guys, I know where to go n--" Roudar was running to the two friends, but she fell onto the mud. "Sigh...We must be carefull, Rou." The Tundragoon walked to the Velix, helping her to get up. Wait...Uh...

Gaah! I think im stuck! Roudar said in deep thought. "Venoma, come here, I need help. Roudar´s stuck here. We seriously need to keep an eye on our toes, or else we´ll get stuck again." The Tundragoon said to the Draculi. "Dont worry Rou, we´ll get you out of there."

(Level up - 16)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rhose » 01/30/2011 8:57 PM

Venoma's head shot up as soon as Roudar had fallen. She raced over to where the Velix was. "Uh... I think she's stuck." She paused, "And good idea, it's always good to watch your toes and know where they are before you step."  She hauled and pulled on the Velix making grunting noises, but couldn't seem to get her loose. Holy cow... Guess i need to work out more.. She thought to herself. I'm weak.

lvl4-pst16
Hello! (: I am new here, and am looking for new friends and anyone that can help. I will be making art soon because I got's me a tablet. ::3: :D Rotating Siggy.<3~

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/30/2011 10:18 PM

"I think...we´re almost there. A little more...Come on!" Senkoukura pulled the Velix even harder, as hard as she could. Roudar finally felt unstuck. Scrubbing off the remaning mud on her foot, she sighed. "We really need to get a move on, It might rain. Else, the ground will get muddier..." "Venoma, now, where were we, again? Lets see...where´s the map?" She asked to the Draculi.

(16 - 17)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rhose » 01/31/2011 7:49 AM

When she heard the Tundragoon talking, Roudar had finally seemed to pull loose. How long has it been? FIVE MINUTES??? She thought to herself. Waiting for the Velix to clean herself off, she looked at the map and decided where she wanted to go. Then she heard Senkoukura step up next to her. Hmmm... she thought for a moment, "Let's go..... to these three places, Jawan, Sa'fir Coast and last but not least, Nu'San Temple." She paused, "Is that OK.?" She smiled waiting for their answer.

(4-17)

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/31/2011 8:36 PM

"First, lets go to Jawan...the Sea City, it sounds intersting. Its a bit far away from here, but we can...uhm..." Senkoukura was wondering, a way to get to Jawan faster."We fly there!" Roudar suddently appeared between the two as she yelled. Fly...there...we can? Really? Senkoukura thought for herself. She can fly, but, not much. "Okay...but Sa´fi is not far from Jawan. So its going to be easier to get there. Allright!"

(17 - 18)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rhose » 02/02/2011 7:59 AM

She was excited to hear they were happy with going to all three places. "Yes, I was planning to go there first, I had said them in order. So that way we wouldn't have to go back and forth." She waited for her answer having doubts of what Senkou might say. Then Roudar jumped in and told them both. Venoma was happy all over again.! "Great idea!," She paused, "But not all of us can fly that well, I can only fly for about two hours, and that's it." "What about you guys?"

(4-18)

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 02/02/2011 5:31 PM

"Well....I can fly...but Roudar cant." "Cant? That´s not a excuse to think of another way!" Roudar said as she tried to get on Sekoukura´s back. "Oh right, we could try this way, Rou." The Tundragoon responded as she helped the Velix get on her back. "Okay, so instead..." Roudar took the map, and pointed between Sa´fir and Jawan. "Jawan´s farther. We can head to Sa´fir and rest there, then we can continue to Jawan."

(18 - 19)

(My mistake, Jawan´s farther than Sa´fir. How come, you ask? Here´s the map, I forgot to double-check about above.)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rhose » 02/04/2011 11:58 AM

"If Roudar can't fly, then we can find other ways to get there. We can find something to ride?" She saw Roudar hop on Sekoukura's back. "I'm not so sure that's safe, she has to carry more weight that way." She couldn't wait to get started, but then the question came to mind, "How far away is Sa'fir?" She paused, "If it's more than what I can handle then we will need to take a break and camp out before we go the rest of the way."

(4-19)

(Oh, I was just wondering, and no problem.)

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 02/04/2011 10:18 PM

"Good idea. Im sure that if we try reaching Sa´fir too quickly, it will become night before we even reach halfway." Senkoukura said, picking up her things and handed them to Roudar, who was holding on her back. "I can try, Roudar isnt really that heavy." The Tundragoon said, as she started to flap her wings, handing the map to Venoma. "Allright, which way then?" The Velix asked, looking around.

(19 - Level Up)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rhose » 02/05/2011 9:18 AM

"Yes, I'm glad you see my point" She smiled. "I can carry my own things on my back so it's no burden to you guys." She watched Senkoukura give her things to Roudar, and plopped her own items on her back, strapping them with some leaves. She made it look like a harness. "OK, good." She paused, taking the map from the Tundragoon, "We head North West!" She flapped her wings, lifted off, and took flight with the others close behind.

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 02/05/2011 11:28 PM

"Allright then! Lets go!" Senkoukura said as she flapped her wings stronger, and headed to the direction Venoma mentioned. Lifting up, a strong gust of wind blew below her, Roudar started to hold on tighter. The Tundragoon flew to where Venoma was, she was a bit far ahead. I hope we can reach halfway before its late, or else it will get dangerous for us to be there. Senkoukura said in deep thought, togheter flying with the Draculi towards the coasts of Sa´fir.

(Level Up - 21)

(Okay, do we switch to Sa´fir now?)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rhose » 02/11/2011 7:15 AM

Venoma took off, and saw the other two behind her. She slowed down as she got into the air.

(Sa'fir) A couple days after, they had all reached Sa'fir coast. Later in the day, they had set foot there. "Wow, this place is amazing. I forget how pretty it is. I haven't been here in a while."
She paused waiting for an answer.

(I don't care.)

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 02/11/2011 5:28 PM

(In order to continue we NEED to post the RP in Sa´fir. If not, I shall no longer reply untill you agree with me, Please.)

"Wow...this place is beatiful. I never seen such a place like this."
The Tundragoon said as she landed, the Velix on her back jumped to the ground, placing her items down. "It was a long way, but it was worth it!" Roudar said as she clapped, jumping cheerfully around.

(21 - 22)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous