Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Starting out...Again. (Wyvern and Rhose)

Postby Rhose » 01/03/2011 9:14 PM

As Venoma left with her new friends from the Barakka World Bridge, she had slowly begun to get excited. But hid her emotion from them because she didn't want to seem jumpy. After all, this was the most excitement she had had in a while, with all the "abandonment" of her place where other creatures usually passed by to get to other ones. They slowly started to move twords the swamp and enter when Venoma had heard something in the distance.
"What was that?"

Hello! (: I am new here, and am looking for new friends and anyone that can help. I will be making art soon because I got's me a tablet. ::3: :D Rotating Siggy.<3~

Please clicky eggs. :3 Image Image

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 75
Donate

Re: Starting out...Again. (Wyvern and Rhose)

Postby Wyvern » 01/03/2011 9:39 PM

Senkoukura and Roudar walked towards the large, dark swamp. The sky was very gray, It was cloudy, who knew if it was going to rain or not. Roudar was, too, exited about what awaits after reaching the sinister-looking place. The two stopped after hearing Venoma say something about the swamp. "What was what? Is something the matter, Venoma?" Senkou asked as she walked near to her. "I think she meant, that she just heard something unusual." Roudar responded.

(7 - 8 )

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1426
Donate

Postby Rhose » 01/04/2011 6:56 PM

"Indeed, Roudar is right." She paused and slitted her ears back to see if there was going to be any more noise. "Or... Perhaps my emotions are making me jumpy." She said slowly as she thought her answer out.   Smart choice of words Noma...   she thought to herself. She hurried ahead and asked the others to come along as well so they could get on with their journey. "Is there any particular reason you wanted to come to the Baian Swamp?"

(Seven)
Hello! (: I am new here, and am looking for new friends and anyone that can help. I will be making art soon because I got's me a tablet. ::3: :D Rotating Siggy.<3~

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/04/2011 7:18 PM

"Oh, I see..." Roudar said. After hearing the question, Senkoukura responded, "Huh? Well, its been a while since I traveled to faraway places. So I decided to leave home and come here. This is, actually, a very intersting place, indeed." She said as she opened her umbrella. She standed right near the two, and they walked towards the swamp, knowing that it would rain anytime. She still wondered what was the sound.

(8 - 9)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rhose » 01/05/2011 7:57 PM

She listened intently to both the sound to see if she could hear it anymore, and trying to listen to Senkoukura as well. "Ah.. Much like me I see." She paused for a moment just thinking as they kept sulking slowly twords the swamp. She noticed that it might be raining at the swamp. "Looks like it's going to rain soon. We've been traveling for a while, maybe we should get somewhere to camp? Or do you guys want to keep walking..?"

(eight)

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/05/2011 9:37 PM

"Oh? Well, good idea. We should camp nearby." Senkoukura said as the three finally arrived at the entrance of the odd swamp. She placed her bag on the ground, near the trees. Roudar sat on a rock, it was a long way to travel from the bridge. "I guess we´re staying here for now. Lets wait untill the rain slows down, then we will continue." The Velix ran and sat under a tree, it was starting to rain. Senkoukura sat down nearby and opened her bag, then took another umbrella and handed it to Venoma. "One of these wont be enough for the 3, so here." She said.

(9-Level Up)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rhose » 01/12/2011 7:53 PM

"Thank you." She said thinking of what to say next. "So, is there any where else you would like to venture off to?" "I like the places where there's not a lot of combustion, Geeze.. I've been here for a while and can't even remember the names.!"

(nine)

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/12/2011 8:32 PM

"We will stay here for the night, its getting late. Its dangerous to be outside when its late in the swamp." Sekoukura said as she opened her umbrella, Roudar sitting under it. "We´ll be safe here, Venoma. Oh, what was that?" Roudar asked to the Draculi who seemed having a hard time renembering their names. Roudar didnt minded, as long as she didnt got called in a way she hated others to. She was wondering on many things without listening to Senkou, but her Tundragoon friend was used to the ignorance, she knew Roudar was worried about other stuff.

(Level up - 11)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rhose » 01/15/2011 1:43 PM

(I meant she had troubles remembering the names of the places the Bridge lead to.)

"I mean tomorrow, or the day after is there anywhere else you would like to venture off to?" She said. She tried to gather things to make her bed so she didn't have to sleep on muddy ground. "I'm going to go see if I can find any leaves that I can lay on, or see if I can make myself a blanket." "Not that the umbrella didn't help, I just need something dry to sleep on."

(Ten-Level up)

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/17/2011 11:21 PM

(Ah...im sorry. xD)

"Oh...Yes, that´s a good idea. Tomorrow, we should head out, to somewhere else. Well...we could decide tomorrow. Its going to take me time to decide."
Senkoukura said, she chuckled a little. "Oh, hey Venoma. Over there, I see a few leaves..." Roudar said as she walked towards them. She picked them up and handed them to the Draculi. "Here you go. Does these work, Venoma?" The Velix asked. Roudar´s feet got a little dirty with the mud, she scrubbed it off.

(11- 12)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rhose » 01/18/2011 10:30 AM

"Great.! And I know it'll take time, it would take me a while too to decide with so many places here..." She looked up at the sky as she talked watching the twinkling stars. She turned her head to Roudar when she said she had found some leaves. "Oh, thanks, these will do. Nice and green."  She took the leaves from Roudar and took them over to where she was laying under the umbrella. She begun to build the blanket, and before she knew it, they were all asleep.

(lvl3-pst12)

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/19/2011 8:55 PM

Roudar layed on the big, green leaves. She looked at the sky, full of endless stars. "I renember this...back at the forest near Nabias. I was with my old friend. Everything´s...so pretty. Its been a while." Roudar sighed. "I see...I know what you feel, Roudar. But im sure that your friend´s still looking for you. We could, but its dangerous going back to Nabias. The hunters are still there. But, we must keep our hopes up." Senkoukura said. The Tundragoon yawned. "Sigh, dont worry, Roudar. Everything will get better...

Good night, Venoma."
She said to her Draculi friend.

(12 - 13)
(Next post, Lets say that its allready morning. Mmk?)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rhose » 01/21/2011 6:39 PM

Venoma listened to Roudar as she was sleeping, her calm voice lulling her to sleep. When she heard that there was something involved with Roudar, she shot back up. "We shall do that in the morning then. We can travel to Nabias, and search there if you like." "And good night, sweet dreams."
*morning time.*
As Venoma wakes up she sees that neither of them are up, so she goes to see if she can find a crick or some flowing water somewhere.

(lvl3-pst13)

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/21/2011 8:45 PM

After a while Venoma started her search for something intersting, Roudar suddently woke up. "Uh-oh...Morning, alredy?" As she opened her eyes, she saw Senkoukura standing in front of her. "Hey, Roudar. Wake up." She said to the Velix. "Oh, Venoma. Good morning." Senkoukura said, as the two walked towards her. "You´re quite early. Good." The Tundragoon said, smiling.

(13 - 14)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rhose » 01/26/2011 12:13 PM

As she was walking around she heard the others get up, "Oh,morning Senkou. How did you sleep.?" She forgot to ask Roudar, "My bad, how about you too Roudar, did you sleep well.?" She waited for them to answer as they came closer to her.

(lvl3-pst14)

userpets.php?id=6079
Rhose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Next