Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Postby Ghostlily » 11/20/2007 7:04 PM

Verva shrugged, letting out a small. "Whatever..." She waited for the rest of Galen's response before replying.
With a small flick of her tail, and sympathy coating her voice, she said, "I'm very sorry for you...or your eye...whatever...The Hollowheart who has the gray Ballama at our zoo pen used to be blind, but...well, some things happened, and I guess he can see. Something similiar to the spirit being his 'eyes.'" Verva glanced at Return, curiousity in her eyes. "When did you...get him?" she asked, trying not to say something that would offend the Spirit.

{8}
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby SpringsSong » 11/21/2007 11:08 AM

Galen chuckled as he said, "I got him just recently, actually.  My sister got one too, as a 'companion' of sorts." Indeed, his sister had brought him along with her to get the Ballamas that last time around.  "In a way, I'm glad she took me to get one, but then again, I'd rather learn to see the world out of one eye instead of having a spirit be one of my eyes... No offense, Return."

None taken whatsoever. The Ballama replied humbly.  Galen turned again to Verva and said, "So, you and your family--save for your grandmother, Kyuukai, as I understand it--are Purines?" He had expected an almost equal division of the parties, but he had not expected that his family would be equally split on the issue.

{33}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 11/24/2007 12:44 PM

Verva nodded, listening politely. She smiled when he spoke to the Spirit, deep down wishing that she could have such a companion. But it didn't matter now; she had other friends.
"He does seem to be quite useful," she murmured. "And I am sorry about your eye..." She flicked her tails slightly, then listened as Galen spoke more.
Nodding, "Yes. My father and mother, as I said earlier, are both Purine. I do feel sorry for my mother, though, with her mother on the opposite side...I really haven't met Kyuukai personally, just heard about her. Of course, I doubt I will ever meet her."

{9}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/24/2007 4:33 PM

Just as I doubt I will ever happen to meet my grandmother on my mother's side again.  She's not even in the war, nor is my grandfather." Galen said.  "However, my grandfather's trainer is an Imperialist." He added quickly.  He lowered his head as he said, "I came out here to get away from that, and because I wanted to get away from my lovey-dovey sister who's found a mate." He sighed.  He sister was insanely lucky right now...

{34}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 11/24/2007 6:43 PM

Verva nodded, her eyes half-closed. Would she ever be able to meet her family? Or would this difference in alliances keep them seperated forever? Verva knew that, in her heart, if she it came to it, she'd be able to forgive her family, and she hoped they would do the same for her.
"Ah, so you didn't just come out here for some fresh air?" she asked, eyes shining mischeviously. "Well, I don't blame you. But personally, I wouldn't want to be weighed down by a bunch of pups...well, at least not yet. I want to see the world for a little bit, be free, you know. Get away for a while, then...well, we'll see where life takes me from there."

{10}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/29/2007 12:40 PM

"Indeed." Galen said, chuckling.  "Although... Sometimes I feel like sometimes, it would be nice to have a compaion of sorts while exploring.  That was my mother's excuse for wanting to see Sethor all the time; was that they could explore that darned Wilt'no Desert together." His Ballama laughed, saying, You always find a clever response to everything, don'cha?

Turning to Verva, he said, "I'm sure they won't mind, Verva.  I mean, you're a family, for God's sakes... Opposing alliances should be the last thing to keep you from being a family." True, true, Galen!  Even your half-brother has learned that! Retun said.

{35}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 12/01/2007 12:30 PM

Verva gave a small nod of understanding. "Yes...I feel the same. There are no young Lucain of similiar age where I live, so that limits my choice of companions some. I...prefer...Lucain company, to be honest. Not that I have anything against those of other species. I just feel more at home with those of our type." Truthfully, she hadn't been out and about enough to really meet any new people.

"Yes, yes, I know. And I'm sure my master would not care, either. Lily's pretty...well, she doesn't care all that much as long as we don't get into any sort of really bad trouble..." Verva sighed, wishing her mother could be the same way. "You know, to be completely honest, this is my first time ever out of my home..."

{11}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/02/2007 5:08 PM

Galen chuckled.  "It's my fourth time out of my trainer's reside--" Here, he stopped cold.  He felt his body ache as though it had been ripped open by another pet, and he gasped, "Uncle Ryen..." He could tell that he wasn't dead, or else he'd feel more pain than just scars.  "I-if you'll excuse me... I must be going... I need to go home and be with E??wyra, one of our Arkuhnas.  Her son was horribly injured in battle..." He said, walking off.

{36--left}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 12/02/2007 5:41 PM

Verva's eyes widened. "What...?" she said, astonished by his sudden leave. "But...wait...perhaps we could meet again somewhere...?" Verva sighed. He was gone...and she would probably never meet him again. Her first time out and she had blown it! With a sigh, and a shake of her had, Verva trotted off, sad that Galen had left so quickly.

{12--left---Are we gonna continue this later?}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous