Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/02/2012 10:22 PM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 7 || 31 ] [ 8 || 37 ]

The life I love is the one I lead
It gets cRaZy but that's fine by me!
'Cause I don't see the day
When I run all night
But I've got to say there's no other way
'Cause I'm having the time of my life

Silence fell as the last remnants of Masurao's voice faded away into the distance. He stood rigidly still, listening intently for an answer. He had already pin-pointed the whereabouts of whoever it was - or at least, he thought he had - and Masurao hadn't moved his eyes from the area. He was certain that it was whoever they had come upon, but of course, Masurao wouldn't know until he showed himself. He waited for a tense moment, without moving. Nothing else seemed to move around him, and nothing made a sound. Then, from where Masurao heard the sound, a small bird suddenly flew up into the sky, making a scared chirping sound as it did. Masurao nearly jumped at the sight of it, prepared for something much larger and more dangerous, but after realizing it was just a bird, he quickly calmed himself. “Hm... That was silly.” Even Masurao had trouble making his voice sound amused. He wasn't. Masurao was still bothered by something. Certainly, such a small bird couldn't have made a large, sharp crack, could it? It didn't seem possible. Shaking his head to discard the thoughts, Masurao slowly turned to return to Chishio to inform her that everything seemed to be okay. As he turned away, a massive, green creature burst from the foliage, releasing a massive roar as it charged at the Lucain.
What the-?!” Masurao spun around to face the attacker, clearly taken by surprise. With hardly any time to react, as the massive creature was nearly on top of him, Masurao leaped out of the way, feeling the earth shake behind him as the beast slammed his clawed-hand down where Masurao once stood. Again, the beast charged, without taking a single moment to stop. Masurao couldn't believe the agility of the beast due to his size, but he had other things to think about. Again, he had no time to plan a counter-attack and would have to dodge as the beast came barreling for him at top speed. This time, Masurao was prepared to just take it. The beast charged him, opening his maw and releasing a massive roar as the creature prepared to plow over Masurao in just a mere second, but suddenly, a red flash charged into the beast, throwing him to a complete stop as he came face-to-face with Chishio in her Battleheart form. Masurao gasped at Chishio's sudden appearance, quickly regaining his composure, and leaping out of the way of the two beasts. The two beasts interlocked their front claws, pushing against each other with their might. Both growled menacingly as they did so, though it was safe to say that Chishio's growl rivaled the beasts'.
Eyes glowing fiercely red, Chishio spoke through a threatening growl, keeping her words slow and easily understood. “Leave. Him. Alone...” Her tail swayed, the club on the end being wielded like a promising threat, daring the beast to make a wrong move. The beast only glared back, growling deeply in his throat, continuing to push against Chishio with just as much strength as she. Both stood still, forcing each other to stand against the weight of the other. For a long moment, neither of them moved, both glaring into each other's eyes. Masurao stood, tense and ready to leap into action, but at this moment, he wasn't entirely sure what to do. He was certain that the moment he moved to attack, it would cause an eruption of battle to take place, and he certainly didn't want anything to happen to Chishio.
After a long, tense moment, the beast made the first move, snorting as he shoved himself away from Chishio, breaking away with a menacing hiss. The beast hunkered low, backing away slowly, tail whipping in clear agitation. Chishio let him go, growling in response to his hiss, eyes never moving away from the beast. Distrust showed brightly in the beasts' eyes, but they were clearly matched by Chishio's. With a continuous, low, threatening growl, the beast opened his maw and said slowly, “Leave my swamp...

Shiranai Heitai
[ 1 || 1 ]

My eyes have adjusted to dark and so is my heart
The weight of the world has covered me
I'm in over my head
Am I living or dead?
Can anyone hear me calling out?
I'm calling out
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/03/2012 5:23 PM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 7 || 32 ] [ 8 || 38 ]

When I run all night

At the low, threatening words of the beast, Masurao stepped one step closer, still in his lucain form. There was something about the beast's words that threw him off. The beast called this swamp "his," as if he owned it. Masurao didn't quite understand. If he was being territorial, why was he speaking? Something was strange. Masurao wanted to reply to find further answers, but Chishio was quicker with her words. With a hiss, she replied, “This is no more your swamp than it is mine. This swamp belongs to no one, unless you can provide me with proof of a deed.” Chishio snorted at the end of her challenge, eyes ever-burning as they glared into those of the opposing battleheart. The green beast growled, clearly agitated by Chishio's challenge, his tail whipping back once, hard, cracking through a dead tree with ease, splintering it where he struck, and sending it falling to the ground. Masurao could feel the tension quickly beginning to rise, and he decided to act. Shifting to his human form to appear less of a threat, he dashed between the two of them and held his arms up to show he had no weapons. “Easy, fella. We're sorry if we've trespassed. We didn't know.” Chishio growled, her eyes narrowing at Masurao's words, but waved his hand once to dismiss her concerns. She clearly wasn't happy about it, but she let Masurao continue, sitting back on her haunches as she waited, her burning red eyes never leaving the other battleheart. The battleheart bared his teeth as he growled, lowering his head further as his claws gripped the soft earth beneath them. “This... This is my home. It's mine! And, I'll protect it. I'll protect it with my life. You're not going to take it away from me!” The beast roared, shaking his head in threat. Masurao stood still, Chishio lowering her head slightly, growling in her throat as she carefully watched the beast. If he charged for Masurao again, she'd intervene and tear his hide to shreds. Masurao remained calm, lowering his hands to his side, and he replied, “We're not gonna take away your home. We're just passing through. We don't want to harm you or your home. Trust me, if we'd known this was yours, we wouldn't have come here.” Chishio's eyes narrowed. His or not, she'd come here anyway. There was no keeping her from the swamp. “Liars! People are liars. Trust no one...” Though Chishio had been growing impatient, his final words struck her hard. She gasped inaudibly, staring at the beast. She had come to this place with such thoughts and feelings, and here she was, standing before someone who shared those feelings. It was as if the beast had reached into her heart, found the very source of her troubles, and exposed them right there. Masurao found himself at a loss of words. He knew that he and Chishio could be trusted, but it appeared that this beast had not had a good experience with humans. Word alone would not gain his trust at all.

Shiranai Heitai
[ 1 || 2 ]

I'm in over my head
Am I living or dead?
I'm calling out
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/04/2012 10:43 PM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 7 || 33 ] [ 8 || 39 ]

When I run all night

The beast stayed still, teeth still bared in threat, his eyes locked on to the two before him. The two friends had fallen quiet, neither sure of what to do or say, but each with their own thoughts. Chishio couldn't help but feel some sort of understanding towards the beast, especially with what she'd come here to get away from. Now, she was being presented with someone who was sharing her same thoughts. Chishio didn't know what to think, or what to say. Masurao, on the other hand, was trying to think of some way out of this without causing any trouble. With a deep breath, he steadied his thoughts and spoke up to the beast, deciding to try his luck. “I assure you that you have no reason to fear us, or to consider us liars. We just want to go our separate way, and you can go yours. We won't bother you again. I promise you that.” The word 'promise' seemed to spark some fury in the beast. Opening his maw, he hissed, replying quickly, “Don't give me your promises! Just... Just go! Leave! And don't return!” Masurao opened his mouth to reply, but Chishio cut in before him, stepping slowly in front of Masurao as she approached the beast, returning to her human form. “Hold on a minute.” The beast lifted himself up more, growling as she neared, but did not reply. Chishio stopped, her eyes never moving off the creature. “Just what have we done that's got you bothered..? We were just minding our own business. We haven't done anything to you or the swamp, aside from trek through it.” She grunted slightly. “Am I right?” Chishio glared directly into the eyes of the beast, but it appeared that he was at a loss of words...

Shiranai Heitai
[ 1 || 3 ]

I'm in over my head
Am I living or dead?
I'm calling out
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/07/2012 1:00 AM

Chishio & Masurao
[ 7 || 34 ] [ 9 || 40 ]

For a moment, all was still between the three. Masurao watched the beast extremely carefully, especially since Chishio was dangerously close to the stranger. That was one thing Masurao couldn't understand about Chishio. She willingly put herself in situations that could end badly. He could never understand why, except that it was just her nature. He was certain she understood the chances, but she took them anyway. Masurao was too cautious to be like that.
The beast was silent, staring at Chishio as if stunned by what she had said. Chishio remained unmoved, her faintly red eyes burning into the emerald green eyes of the beast. Then, the beast finally reacted. Unable to come up with a response, the beast thrust himself up to his back feet, opening his mighty maw and letting out a wild, enraged roar. Chishio stood her ground, fists clenched as she prepared to shift and fight. The beast proclaimed, “You don't know me!” Lunging forward, the beast moved as if to attack Chishio. “Chishio!” Just as Masurao moved to help Chishio, a blue form flashed by him, and a hard, heavy hind hoof laid a powerful kick into the lower jaw of the beast. With unbelievable agility, Chisoku spun completely around on his front end to face the bewildered beast as he recoiled, trying to figure out what had just happened, as well as alleviate the pain in his jaw. Chisoku now stood between Chishio and the beast, ears laid flat against his head, and glowing eyes boring into the beast. Chishio and Masurao exclaimed at the same time, both with smiles, “Chisoku!” Masurao couldn't hold back a small laugh. “Glad you came back for us, boy!” Chisoku sneered with a grin. “You know you two can't survive with me.” At that moment, the beast had regained himself, realizing what had happened, and stared at the Cavallion who had bravely come in to protect his friends. The beast seemed hopelessly confused, and Chishio could sense it. She was carefully in tune with other's emotions; she could read them quickly, and almost understand them. All of their focus returned on the beast. The only thing that moved was Chisoku's tail, twitching slightly in the tension. Chishio couldn't help but feel that there was something more to the beast than they had seen. She had seen a true blooded killer before... This beast was not one.
After what felt like a long tense moment, the beast lowered his eyes, a certain hardness settling in them, as he said in a flat tone, “Just go. Leave my home... Please.

Chisoku
[ 4 || 16 ]

Shiranai
[ 1 || 4 ]
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/08/2012 11:57 PM

[ Chishio B, H ] || [ Masurao L, H ] || [ Chisoku ] || [ Shiranai Heitai B, H ]
[ 8 || 35 ] || [ 9 || 41 ] || [ 4 || 17 ] || [ 2 || 5 ]

For a long, silent moment, all were silent. The beast did not move from his position, keeping his eyes away from the three that stood before him. Did he really need reasoning behind what he wanted? This was his home, was it not? The beast struggled within himself. Chishio's words still rang deeply in his head. All he wanted right now was to be alone and figure this out. Actually, he just wanted to be alone. His green eyes lifted, and suddenly became lost in Chishio's faintly red eyes, his thoughts drawing blank as he tried to understand her. But, before he could pull himself out of her gaze, something else did.
...don't understand why he sent us to this wretched place!” The distinctly female voice came into earshot, and all four of those in the confrontation whipped their heads to where the voice was coming from, surprise radiating in all of their eyes. The voice was directly followed with the sound of something tramping through the jungle; something large. Actually, it sounded like several large creatures. Then, a second voice followed the first voice; another female voice. “Well, Kuno wouldn't want to get his feet wet, now would he?” The second voice hissed, dripping with resentment. Chishio's eyes widened, and she dashed to Masurao, grabbing his shoulder, whispering, “Tandokuno.” Immediately, Masurao recognized that the second female must have been referring to Tandokuno when she said "Kuno," and concern surged through him. In what seemed to be a moment of all things coming together at once, Masurao spun to push Chishio on, urging her to hide without a word, and she took off into the bushes, disappearing out of Masurao's sight. Just as she disappeared, three vile forms came crashing into the clearing that had been holding such tension, immediately taking on an aggressive posture towards Masurao, Chisoku, and the beast. The beast had taken his focus away from Masurao, and was now focused completely on the Frightmare, the Serraptor, and the Hollowheart that now posed a far more serious threat. He hissed threateningly, but was only answered with harsh laughter by two of the three cronies. This threw off the beast completely.
My, my. What have we here? ” The Frightmare asked tauntingly, her tail whipping slightly in eagerness to have some fun. “Hm, it looks to me that some poor beasties have gotten themselves lost in the big, nasty swamp,” the Serraptor cooed just as tauntingly, and followed with a dark chuckle, her teeth glinting in the sunlight. Chisoku snorted, baring his teeth as his ears flattened against his head, pawing the ground wildly with his fore-hoof. Masurao quickly cut in before Chisoku could charge. “What the hell do you want?” “Get out of my swamp!” The beast roared over Masurao's voice, growling in clear agitation, but no matter how threatening he made himself look, the Serratpor and the Frightmare cackled at his attempts. Masurao glanced to the beast, and he could see the confused bewilderment in his eyes. “Oh, please. You're just a lot of talk,” hissed Fea, the Serraptor snorting in disgust at the bluffing beast. “I'm gonna tear through those bit-” “Easy, Chisoku. We can't let them get the better of us. That's what they want.” Chisoku swished his tail in agitation, but did not reply, keeping his clearly aggressive posture against the three intruders. The Frightmare appeared to be attracted to the aggressive nature of the Cavallion, and she seductively stepped closer, arching her neck almost playfully as she looked at him with one eye. “My, what a handsome fellow...
Enough.” The two trouble-makers of Tandokuno's team fell silent, looking up to the Clockwork Hollowheart as she stepped in between them, her face as cold as the metal parts on her body. “We were sent to do a job. We must do so.

Kiku
[ 1 || 1 ]
Fea
[ 1 || 1 ]
Dani
[ 1 || 1 ]

Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/10/2012 9:57 PM

[ Chishio B, H ] || [ Masurao L, H ] || [ Chisoku ] || [ Shiranai Heitai B, H ] || [ Kiku ] || [ Fea ] || [ Dani ]
[ 8 || 36 ] || [ 9 || 42 ] || [ 4 || 18 ] || [ 2 || 6 ] || [ 1 || 2 ] || [ 1 || 2 ] || [ 1 || 2 ]

You ruin all of our fun, Dani,” Fea hissed in agitation, putting her snout to the sky in a pouting manner over Dani's nature. Masurao was kinda glad that this Dani had stepped in to stop this confrontation. It could have lead to a bad ending, but they weren't out of the woods yet. The Hollowheart looked over to the three before them, analyzing them all with her mechanical mind. She showed no emotion, something that was intentionally built in to her. When her eyes came to Masurao, her processor was quickly able to recognize him as Chishio's friend. “Masurao. Ally of our enemy. You must be here looking for Chishio's body as we are.” Masurao had to hide his surprise at how Dani knew his name. “Act sad, Masurao. She thinks you're looking for Chi's body... Make her believe it.” Chisoku's wise words connected with Masurao and he quickly caught on. His features fell into a look of sorrow as Masurao lowered his eyes so that he would not have to look at the three ahead of him. “I... I actually came in hopes of finding her. In the hopes that she wasn't dead...” Kiku the Frightmare cackled darkly. “What? Did you actually think she'd continue to avoid Tandokuno? Please! You should have known this was coming...” Masurao did not look to the Frightmare, keeping his eyes lowered. Chisoku snorted, pawing the ground once more, while the beast stood tensely, listening to what was going on. He couldn't help but be slightly curious as to what was going on... “That Chishio they're talking about... Wasn't that the red battleheart that locked claws with me?” The green beast was slightly confused, but secretly wanted to learn more. There was something serious going on here.
Suddenly, the Serraptor stepped forward, snorting. “You know... Tandokuno might be happy to have his hands on Chishio's best friend, don't you think, Kiku?” A malicious and evil grin crossed Fea's features, and Kiku quickly followed with an evil smile. Masurao's green eyes widened as he looked up to the three. “Hehe, I think you're right, Fea. What do you say we take all three of them to Tandokuno?” Chisoku's hardened gaze quickly turned to fear as he realized that things were about to get bad. Really bad. “Masurao! Get ready!” “I know, Chisoku. I know.” The battleheart beast became quickly aware that trouble was about to begin, and already began a low, steady, threatening growl, taking a step back with his hind leg. The Clockwork Hollowheart's features did not change at the idea proposed by Fea. Her only response was, “Do what you will. I will do what was told.” With that, the Hollowheart slowly turned and began her own way to finish the mission. With Dani out of the way now, Kiku and Fea exchanged mischievous glances, knowing that they could have their fun. “Yes, we can even take that pretty green beastie for Kuno to have fun with, hehe...” The beast snarled threateningly, “That won't be happening...” The two cronies laughed. “You obviously don't know how we play, stranger. Now...” The Frightmare began to slowly approach Chisoku, grinning so maliciously while the great beast tried to keep himself sane. “I'll take this handsome fellow... Fea, you can handle that overgrown lizard.” “With pleasure,” Fea hissed as she began to approach the mighty beast. Over the beasts' angry growl, Chisoku snarled (as best as an equine can), taking a step back as the Frightmare advanced closer. “This is about to get a whole lot exciting...

Quietly and slowly, Chishio made her way away from the confrontation going on. She waded through water waist deep, her coat slung over her shoulders. Chishio hated leaving them behind. It gnawed at her gut. She had to calm herself to think straight in order to keep moving. She knew that she couldn't risk losing the plan they had already constructed. She had to stay out of sight - no matter what. “Please... be safe, Masurao.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/12/2012 9:44 PM

[ Chishio B, H ] || [ Masurao L, H ] || [ Chisoku ] || [ Shiranai Heitai B, H ] || [ Kiku ] || [ Fea ] || [ Dani ]
[ 8 || 37 ] || [ 9 || 43 ] || [ 4 || 19 ] || [ 2 || 7 ] || [ 1 || 3 ] || [ 1 || 3 ] || [ 1 || 3 ]

Fea and Kiku slowly advanced on the group of three, pushing them back as they slow stepped away, holding threatening postures. Masurao thought quickly. “Chisoku... See if you can get to the mind of the Battleheart. Tell him if we stick together we ca-” Before Masurao could finish his thought, Fea shrieked and burst into a sprint after the Battleheart beast, who had already turned tail and was racing through the jungle. Masurao seemed stunned to see a massive beast like that who posed a threatening aura running away from a small Serraptor! But, he had no time to think about that. A shrill whinny pierced the air, enough to make the hairs on Masurao's neck raise. He spun to see the Frightmare Kiku rearing, tossing her flaming head, malicious intent in her eyes. “Let's go, Masurao!” Chisoku's voice pierced Masurao's mind, driving him into a run as Kiku's hooves hit the earth. Chisoku wheeled around on his back hooves as Masurao leaped for his friend, wrapping his arms around his neck and seating himself just behind Chisoku's withers. Grabbing a handful of mane, Masurao rocked his body forward, giving Chisoku as much forward momentum as possible. He knew that Chisoku was going to need it. Within a split second, Chisoku took off, running through the swamp with an eerie grace. Kiku was hot on his heels. Chisoku knew that he could outrun the Frightmare on normal terrain, but on this terrain, he wasn't so sure. Masurao urged Chisoku onward, glancing back to make sure Kiku was well behind. “I think she's gaining on us!” “I know... I'll try to lose her!” Chisoku let out a determined snort and increased his speed, dashing through the thick mud. He didn't feel too sure-footed, but he pushed on. Ahead, Chisoku could see water, and he knew he'd have to jump. “You can't outrun me, you handsome thing!”  His ears flattened as Kiku taunted him. With a wild snort, he lunged, leaping over the water way, without losing speed, and landing in the mud on the other side. His hooves slid across the mud, and Chisoku whinnied in surprise as Masurao clung to his partner's neck to prevent from falling. Kiku came sailing over the water, following Chisoku's trail as the stud struggled to regain his footing.  “You're mine now!
The battleheart charged through the swamp with unparalleled ease. Fea kept up thanks to her agility, but even she was amazed at the beast's ease of this terrain. “You're certainly a tricky one, aren't you? Why don't you turn and fight me?! C'mon! Make this fun!” The beast glanced back, roaring at her comments, and whipped his tail at the Serraptor. She dodged it nimbly, but felt the bony knob on the end fly over her. Fea shrieked in surprise, but brushed it off with a dark chuckle. “Tricky, tricky... Let's see how you like this trick!” With a horrific screech, Fea leaped for the battleheart and landed on his haunches, digging her claws into his scales. The beast's eyes widened in surprse, and he let out a horrifying roar. “Ahhh!!!

Chishio felt her heart racing. She'd seen Masurao and Chisoku take off running, with the malevolent Frightmare following. Never before had Chishio felt such helplessness. She wanted to help... She needed to help. Chishio couldn't just run away. That wasn't in her. With a frustrated scowl, Chishio trudged to the nearest land mass, and looked in the direction her friends had run off to. “I have to find them...” Chishio took a step, but suddenly stopped. The sound of something large moving towards her alerted her, and Chishio quickly ducked down behind the ferns. Peering through them, Chishio caught sight of something metal glinting in the sun. As it moved out into the open, Chishio could see that it was the Hollowheart - the one she'd heard be called Dani.
Dani surveyed the ground, searching for something, then she seemed to be drawn to something else. She recalled the coordinates that Tandokuno had given her. “It is not far from here. Her body should be near.” The bland Hollowheart tossed her head in Chishio's direction and began to walk towards her.
Realizing that Dani was heading her way, Chishio quickly ducked away, plunging quietly into the water, trying to stay out of sight of the enemy. She moved away, using whatever cover she could, including a small, floating log. All she could do was stay hidden for now, but she knowing made her way in the direction that her friends had run off to. Unfortunately, Dani was following...
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/16/2012 10:33 PM

[ 8 || 38 ] || [ 9 || 44 ] || [ 5 || 20 ] || [ 2 || 8 ] || [ 1 || 4 ] || [ 1 || 4 ] || [ 1 || 4 ]

Kiku's hooves hit the slick mud, sending her sliding towards the stud and his rider, an evil gleam in her eyes. “Come here, you!” Chisoku just managed to gain his footing as the mare came up on his haunches, sinking her teeth into his flesh. The stud let out a shrill whinny, striking his back hooves squarely against the mare's chest. “Get off me, you witch!” The mare was forced back, squealing at the pain from the stud's powerful hooves, and Chisoku charged through the mud, Masurao holding on tightly to Chisoku's black mane, keeping his lower-body relaxed so that he could ride as one with his mount. Masurao quickly looked back at Chisoku's rump, calling out over the wind and thundering hooves, “Are you hurt?!” Chisoku snorted, keeping his eyes dead-set ahead of him as he thundered on, hearing Kiku's hooves following behind. “I haven't stopped to think about it. Don't worry about it for now. We have to loose this witch.” Masurao nodded his head. “Understood.” After a moment, Masurao came up with an idea. “Chisoku, I've got an idea! Just keep running, okay?” The stud tossed his head in response, indicating that he understood and charged onward. Masurao glanced back, catching the burning eyes of the Frightmare as she charged after them, cackling with delight. She was about to be in for a rude awakening...

The great Battleheart beast reared back on his haunches, his massive roar radiating throughout the swamp. Fea shrieked in delight as she plunged her claws deeper into the hide of the beast. “Haha! Hurt for me, brute! Hurt!” The beast's eyes seethed with rage, and the mighty brute crashed down on all fours, whipping his back end around to try to throw off the Serraptor, but she only clung tighter, tearing his flesh deeper. “Get off me!” The beast roared as he charged forward, slamming his side into a tree, cracking it from somewhere deep within. The Serraptor only laughed in response, enjoying her little game. “C'mon, beasty! Make this fun!” The beast roared angrily once more, unable to contain his anger, and charged forward again, running madly through the swamp to any place he knew to be thick brushes and entangling vines. At this point, he could only hope that she would get caught in them and get snatched off.

Chishio continued to move forward, staying crouched in the water as much as she could. She had to be careful if she were to come out of the water. At this point, her clothes were all soaked; stepping out of the water would mean that they would drip with water. A lot of water, and that would surely alert Tandokuno's crony. Dani seemed to be completely focused on what was ahead. She moved without looking away from her forward direction. Chishio was right along side of her, several yards away, with only a step or two ahead of the beast. In a few moments, the Hollowheart would certainly be ahead of her. Chishio started to think that it would be better that way, but she couldn't just stop moving. Masurao could be in trouble, and the thought of not knowing nagged at her.
Suddenly, Chishio tripped on a hidden log under the water. She went under with a loud SPLASH! Immediately, Dani stopped, her senses going on high alert as she looked to the direction of the splash. She could see the water rippling, but nothing was there. Chishio remained underwater, knowing that the Hollowheart had heard the commotion. Slowly, she made her way along the bottom, feeling through the thick mud and grabbing what she could to keep her down. She tried to move in the direction that she thought was away from Dani, but underwater and blind, Chishio could not be sure which was right. She kept moving, though, hoping it was the right way. Her lungs, however, needed air, and she was struggling to stay down, but pressed on. She could feel the water getting shallower, and Chishio knew she had to take a chance. Slowly, she allowed her head up out of the water, and quietly sucked in air, but her attention was quickly drawn to Dani, searching for her. Over the tops of a few tall ferns, Chishio could see her thin head, eyes searching for the source of the splash. Chishio stayed frozen, unable to bring herself to move, afraid that if she did, Dani would see her. But, of course, if she didn't move, she would most certainly be seen anyway. Chishio was stuck, surely to be found out.
Just when it seemed that Dani was about to pass over her with her gaze, a massive roar tore through the swamp, catching the attention of the Hollowheart immediately. Dani whipped her head around in the direction of the sound, turning to it, trying to analyze what was going on. As soon as she was occupied doing so, Chishio quickly, yet quietly stood up and slipped away into the nearby bushes, making her way as quickly yet quietly away from Dani as possible, and heading towards where she'd last seen Masurao and Chisoku.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/24/2012 12:18 AM

[ 8 || 39 ] || [ 10 || 45 ] || [ 5 || 21 ] || [ 2 || 9 ] || [ 2 || 5 ] || [ 2 || 5 ] || [ 2 || 5 ]

Chisoku did not question Masurao's motives. He knew Masurao far too well to do that. Chisoku trusted his companion with everything he had, even his own life. The stud powered forward through the tough terrain, eyes focused ahead, ears pinned, and legs pumping as quickly as they could fly across this land. Kiku was advancing quickly, her malicious laugh faintly audible over the sound of thundering hooves. The young man knew that he didn't have much time to react. It was now or never. Masurao quickly rolled to his back, sitting backwards on his mount as Chisoku plunged onward. Eyes hardening as they met the sinister gaze of the Frightmare, Masurao bared his teeth. The mare seemed to have pleasure in this as she charged onward, closing the gap between them. “Give me your best shot, boy, hehe.” With a grunt, Masurao quickly replied, “With pleasure, witch!” Without wasting a moment, Masurao thrust both hands upward in a powerful motion, calling on his born ally, the earth. The ground began to tremble, causing Kiku to stumble slightly. Suddenly, from either side of Chisoku, two large spikes of solid rock and earth sprang up from the ground, charging straight for the Frightmare. Kiku whinnied in sheer surprise as the deadly spikes came hurtling for her, and she planted her haunches down, slipping across the ground as she tried to stop and veer away from the surprise attack. She managed to slide beneath one, however the other came hurtling overhead and Kiku could not get far enough down for it to miss her. The side of it collided heavily with her withers, sending the mare tumbling through the mud. She came to a sliding stop on her side. Moaning, the disoriented mare lifted her head, her vision clearing enough for her to see Chisoku and Masurao disappear from her sight. The mare bared her teeth, ears flattening against her neck, she snarling with anger at what had just happened. “You won't get away with this...” Kiku snorted angrily and quickly stood up, a mixture of mud and blood dripping off of her body, but the mare did not seem to notice or care.

The Serraptor shrieked with delight as the beast went on a wild rampage through the jungle. The Battleheart roared with increasing anger and frustration. There just seemed to be no way to get her off! The raptor cackled. “You're only making me enjoy this more, beasty!” The beast could take no more. His eyes appeared to be on fire. With all of his might, the beast leaped straight up in the air, spreading his massive wings enough to catch the air to give him for uplift, and suddenly came crashing back down to the earth below. The she-raptor shrieked slightly in surprise, clinging tighter to the beast as he came tumbling back to the earth. “Get off!!!” The beast roared as he tucked his head, flipping to his back to land on the she-raptor. Fea shrieked as the earth came closer, ripping her claws out of the beast and leaping off just before he landed on the ground with an earth-shaking thud! Fea landed chest down in the mud, sliding several feet before coming to a stop. As she struggled to regain her foot as quickly as she could, a massive force slammed into her side, and she-raptor shrieked in pain as she was flung into the air by the beast's massive club-like tail. The Battleheart quickly stood, hiding any signs of pain from the fall he'd just forced himself to do, watching the fae as she landed in a patch of thick thorns. Without wasting a moment, he spun around and fled, once more, ignoring the pain trying to move in on his body.

The Hollowheart was stuck on her mission, with no intentions of changing it. She'd been given an order, and she was going to follow through with it. Picking back up on the correct coordinates, Dani moved on towards where Tandokuno had claimed he'd defeated Chishio. Tandokuno wanted proof that Chishio was dead. He wanted a body. As the female moved onward, her sharp eyes caught sight of something unusual in the water. Dani wasn't one to stray from her mission, but this was something that was far too unusual to just pass by. The female tilted her head, stepping closer to the foreign object, half in the water, half out on the bank. As she neared it, her gears grinded away, trying to decide what it was. While she waited, Dani put one wing forward and picked the object up with her wing claw, holding the soaking object up. It was a jacket. A torn jacket with blood. More importantly, it was Chishio's torn jacket, torn and with trails of blood. No doubt, this was proof of Chishio's death. Dani was satisfied. “This mission is over. Surely, her body could not have been so easily separated from this clothing. The beasts of this area must have gotten to her body before I. There is no other explanation.” Snorting in satisfaction, the female kept hold of the jacket and turned around, heading into the direction that her comrades had gone to.

As Chishio slipped through the swamp, she kept careful eye behind her, knowing that Dani was still back there somewhere. She didn't know if Dani was heading in this direction or not, but she didn't want to take any chances. Chishio used whatever cover she could find, all the while moving forward, trying to find Masurao and Chisoku. She couldn't stop berating herself for allowing this to happen. “This is all my fault...” Chishio kept thinking the thought over and over again, firmly believing it to be true. She started to question if she could even go through with the idea of going into hiding. But, unfortunately, Chishio felt she had little choice.
Chishio was pulled out of her thoughts when a sudden rustling sound alerted her, accompanied with the distinct sound of large splashes of water - something was coming toward her! Chishio thought quickly, and dashed off to a nearby fallen tree - one of very large proportions - and ducked behind it, listening intention to whatever it was that was coming her way...
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/25/2012 9:50 PM

[ Chishio B, H ] || [ Shiranai Heitai B, H ] || [ Kiku ] || [ Fea ] || [ Dani ]
[ 9 || 40 ] || [ 3 || 10 ] || [ 2 || 6 ] || [ 2 || 6 ] || [ 2 || 6 ]

Kiku stared at the where the two had disappeared to, her eyes seething with rage and a lust for revenge. The mare snorted once more, tossing her fiery head as she resisted the urge to pursue them now. They would pay, eventually, when she had the advantage against them. Kiku's eyes almost lit up at this thought. Already, she was starting to devise a plan to get back at them for her pain and humiliation. She would get them back, one way or another. With a toss of her head, the mare reared, pawing the air as she let out a fierce and challenging neigh, voicing her desire for revenge. Then, she turned on her haunches, wheeling around and charging back through the mud, despite the pain in her withers. She loped slowly, clearly with a limp, but pressured herself onward, going to meet up with her comrades.

Fea groaned, feeling the horrific pain of sharp thorns against her back, arms, legs, tail, and sides. The force of the hit from the Battleheart was bad enough, but to be thrown in a patch of thorns made it far worse. Anger quickly took over the Serraptor, and she shrieked, leaping to her feet and ripping herself through the patch of thorns. Her feathers got caught in the thorns, but she only snatched harder, tearing out a few of her beautiful feathers. “You stupid beast!” The Serraptor shrieked as she snatched herself out of the thorns, coming out into the open, eyes wildly looking for the Battleheart, but he was no where in sight. Fea growled, but the growl soon rose to angry shriek as she yelled, “Come back, you coward!” “Who in the hell are you calling a coward?” The Serraptor spun around to see Kiku, covered in mud as well as a few traces of blood on her back. Fea's eyes widened, mainly in slight amusement at how Kiku looked. Fea barely held back a chuckle as the Frightmare limped forward, asking, “Just what happened to you?” Kiku snorted, clearly unamused as she stopped before her comrade, ears pinning, and she shot back, “I could ask you the same thing.” Fea's feathers bristled at the comment, and she appeared taken by surprise, as if she didn't understand. Glancing down in a pool of dark water, Fea caught a glimpse of her reflection, and shrieked in horror, leaping away from it. Fea had several of her head feathers either missing or bent from the tug of war she had with the thorns. “My feathers!” Kiku smirked, amused by Fea's reaction. “Lighten up. They'll grow back.” Fea appeared to be close to tears. “My feathers... My feathers!” Kiku rolled her eyes, and snorted. “Fea! Shut-up! Now, what happened? Surely, it wasn't that beast, was it?” Kiku knew that it had been the beast, but she was working to get Fea to show her anger, so that she wouldn't break down into some melo-drama. The tactic worked like a charm. Fea hissed menacingly, spinning around in the direction the beasts' footprints led off to. “Yes... It was. And he's going to pay...” Kiku snorted, tossing her fiery head. “We can get them another day, Fea.” “No!” Fea snapped at Kiku, glaring directly into the mare's eyes. Kiku was surprised at this. “If I have a chance to get him now, I'm going to! Now come on!” With a fierce shriek, Fea took off to a run after the beast. Kiku watched her for a moment, but quickly got into the spirit of the game and bucked once - perhaps to force her withers back into submission - before taking to a lope after her companion.

Chishio stayed crouched behind the fallen tree - a tree that would put a giant redwood to shame -, listening intently to whatever it was coming her way. She mentally prepared herself for a fight. She wasn't going to run anymore. Chishio could already feel her eyes starting to turn red. The thundering sound was getting closer, and Chishio took her battle stance, prepared to fight. Suddenly, the noise stopped for a short moment, throwing Chishio off guard. Then, a massive form leaped clear over the tree and Chishio, coming to a sliding halt before her and ramming against the side of the tree. It was the Sauria Battleheart from earlier! But... what was he doing? Chishio stood in almost shock, staring at the mighty beast as he appeared to be cowering behind the tree, but his expression was extremely serious. It took him a moment to notice the unmoving form of Chishio, but when he did, he growled threatening. Chishio's eyes narrowed, unmoved by his threat. “You...” The beast stepped closer to the young woman, eyes burning into hers, but Chishio did not move, glaring back at the beast. “Those... monsters are looking for you! You left us. You left all of us, and they attacked us!” Chishio said nothing, staring at the beast with her same hardened eyes. The beast seemed to be waiting for a reply, searching her face, but nothing came. It appeared to confuse him and anger him further. “Say something!” Chishio only continued to glare at him, her features remaining hardened. The beast was completely taken back by her attitude. He didn't know what to think. But, finally, Chishio did speak. “Keep your voice down. You're being followed.” The beast was surprised, but as soon as Chishio said that, the sounds of footsteps clearly could be heard nearing them. The beast fell silent, and he lowered himself to the ground, so that the tree would hide him. Chishio moved along the side of the tree, coming to where the roots lay exposed and slowly peered around it. Clearly in view stood Kiku and Fea, studying the ground where the mighty beast had suddenly leaped, thus leaving his trail a dud. Or, so Chishio hoped.

~ On Hold (not active) ~
[ Masurao L, H ] || [ Chisoku ]
[ 10 || 45 ] || [ 5 || 21 ]
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/30/2012 11:48 PM

[ 9 || 41 ] || [ 3 || 11 ] || [ 2 || 7 ] || [ 2 || 7 ] || [ 2 || 7 ]

The Serraptor hissed, clearly in agitation, her eyes burning with anger. Growling, she snapped, “Where is that beast? What a spineless coward!” Kiku snorted softly, eyes scanning the area as she drew in the scents around. Unfortunately, the air was thick with decaying leaf litter and stagnant water. It was difficult to gather any scents other than those of the pungent swamp odors. “He is a bit flighty for such a beasty, isn't he?” Fea paced around in circles, head low as she tried to smell out for clues. After a moment, she stopped and looked up, replying, “I know. There's something strange about that beast.
There is something strange to be said of everyone.” Kiku and Fea looked up to see the Clockwork Hollowheart, Dani approaching them. Kiku tossed her fiery head, stamping her hoof at the sight of her comrade. “Speak for yourself, Dani. They don't get much stranger than you.” Dani tilted her head slightly, but her robotic features showed no signs of any emotion. “Your words are meaningless to me. How long will you play the fool before you realize?” Her monotone, almost boring, voice remained constant, without any changes. Fea hissed, rolling her eyes as she stepped forward. “Enough of this pointless talk,” she barked. Looking over to Dani, she caught sight of the muddy, bloody coat that Dani was carrying, and she nodded her heads towards it. “What do you have there?

Chishio remained out of sight, having ducked behind the tree once more when Dani showed up. Of all of them, Dani was the one that Chishio feared the most. Fea and Kiku were fueled by emotions, but Dani was mostly machine. From what little she'd seen of Dani, she had no emotions, which made for a ruthless killer. Not only that, Dani didn't rely on natural senses to find things. She had mechanical senses that Chishio didn't know how to combat. She glanced over to the Battleheart beast, who was still crouched behind her, listening to the conversation carrying on over the tree. He was perfectly still, eyes not focused on anything in particular. All of his focus was on what they were saying. Chishio returned her focus to them, hearing the Serraptor ask a question. Curiosity took over Chishio - something she could hardly ever resist, and she edged closer to the end of the tree, peering through it's tangled up-rooted roots to see the trio. At first, she couldn't figure out what Fea had been talking about, but then, her eyes widened as she caught sight of a coat in the Hollowheart's grasp that look terribly close to her own. Instinctively, Chishio reached for waist, where it had been tied, trying to feel for it. It was no longer there. Chishio cringed.

~ On Hold (not active) ~
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 03/31/2012 12:19 AM

[ 9 || 42 ] || [ 3 || 12 ] || [ 2 || 8 ] || [ 2 || 8 ] || [ 2 || 8 ]

Leaning back against the tree, Chishio closed her eyes, preparing to hear the worst. If they speculated it as proof she was alive, her whole plane was done in for. Her eyes shot open at the remembering of Masurao. The Frightmare had returned, clearly after some sort of scuffle, but without any proof that she had gotten Masurao. Chishio felt fear grip her. “What if she did..?” “Yeah, just what do you have there?” Pulled out of her thoughts by the voice of the Frightmare, Chishio reluctantly pushed her troubling thoughts away long enough to hear what was going on.

The Hollowheart tilted her head to look at the object she'd been carrying, it still hanging off the claw of her wing. She lowered her wing slightly for the other two to see better, replying, “I found it among the mud. It is tattered and torn, with what is no doubt blood.” Fea raised a brow, slightly annoyed by Dani. “And, just what significance does this piece of worthless clothing hold?” The Hollowheart looked to Fea, her expression unchanged. “It is Chishio's.” Kiku's eyes widened, the mare stepping closer to Dani. “So... Tandokuno really did kill her?” Standing back to her full height, Dani answered, “It would appear that way, yes.” Fea hissed with dissatisfaction. “Wait a minute. Kuno sent us to go get a body. Just what proof is it that she is dead by finding... this?” The Serraptor snorted, clearly not believing any of this. Tilting her head upward, Dani answered, “I went to his coordinates. This was all I could find near the area. The jacket is ripped and bloody. By my calculations, the blood is fairly fresh. I can only assume, from what we have, that Chishio's body has become part of the swamp. We cannot return something that has been taken.

Chishio felt a feeling of euphoria at the conversation going on. It actually seemed that things were going to go their way for a change. She allowed herself to lean back against the fallen tree, giving herself a moment to get herself back together. She knew that they were still in a very dangerous situation. Something had to be done, or else the longer she stayed here, the higher the risk of her becoming found by the three cronies. Glancing to the beast, she noticed that he was still was not looking at her. Instead, his focus appeared to be on the ground. Chishio couldn't make sense of the beast...

Hm... I don't think Kuno's gonna be pleased with this though...” “Oh, shut up, Fea,” Kiku snapped, baring her teeth at the raptor. Fea growled in response. “Don't tell me to shut up, Kiku!” “Grow up, Fea,” Kiku snapped back, coming face to face with the raptor, both of them staring each other down, growling fiercely. “Enough.” Dani's voice silenced their growls and the two looked up at her, clearly irritated. “We are not alone.

Chishio's eyes widened. Quietly, she stepped away from the end of the tree, back up towards the beast. Even he began to hunker down, and back up, silencing his footsteps in the soft earth. The beast knew that things were threatening to get a whole lot worse than they had been, and he had few choices... He stared up at the red-haired young woman, who was glancing back at him every now and again as they backed up together in unison, following the length of the tree. The beast was not happy about the situation given to him, but he would have to take what he had and go with it.

~ On Hold (not active) ~
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .::Bleed for You No More::. [HUNT]

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 04/01/2012 12:42 AM

Baian Swamp was usually a place of life, of buzzing insects, of tall, elegant Tengumi, of other small, noisy fishing birds and of large lolling reptiles and other creatures - darker creatures - underneath the water and mud that dotted the swamp.

However with the recent noise, everything had fled, not wanting to be crushed by large feet, or just startled by the noise. So if one was looking for something, they definitely would not find anything for quiet some time; the commotion and atmosphere had even scared the small, slow Snickies away.

((Just an OOC to state that unfortunately, you haven't found anything for this roll. Keep trying though!))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/02/2012 10:09 PM

[ 9 || 43 ] || [ 3 || 13 ] || [ 2 || 9 ] || [ 2 || 9 ] || [ 2 || 9 ]

Sensors indicated life nearby, and Dani was not one to take her sensors lightly. Even if it was but a lowly anura muddling around, she wasn't going to chance it. Fea and Kiku were clearly honed in on Dani, awaiting for her response. Despite their distaste for the killjoy Hollowheart, they both understood that she was the most sensitive to threats - or intruders - when in the area. They, at least, had that much respect for her. Keeping her voice low, Dani ordered, “Spread out. Check the perimeter.” The raptor snapped in response, nodding her head as she stalked towards the waters, eying it carefully, and Kiku nodded sharply before spinning on her haunches and wheeling away, making her approach slow to the surrounding shrubs and ferns. Dani, however, eyed the large, fallen tree, analyzing it in her mechanical mind. Slowly, she made her approach for it, her sensors indicating some life form near.

Chishio felt her heart racing as she slowly backed away, hearing the thudding steps of the large Hollowheart advance closer. She gritted her teeth, fists clenching. In a few moments, the Hollowheart will have made the turn and seen them both, and her plan would be all over. She glanced back warily at the beast behind her, and he appeared to be preparing to say something, but Chishio cut in. “Psst, you...” The beasts' jaws snapped shut and he tilted his head slightly. “What?” He rumbled quietly, keeping his voice soft and silent, just under a whisper. “Keep backing away... Maybe we can make it to those shrubs behind us before that Hollowheart can see- u-” “No.” Chishio stopped short, looking back at the beast with wide eyes and a startled expression. “...what?” The beast slowly stepped forward one step, sensing the Hollowheart coming ever closer. With daring eyes burning into the young woman's, the beast whispered, “You're gonna follow me. I know this swamp better than you ever could. Now, come on. Now.” With a soft snort, the beast backed away, still hunkered very low, and spun around, slipping into the cover of the trees and shrubs with eerie silence. Chishio was still slightly stunned, but the sound of a sharp crack! snapped her out of her temporary paralysis. She spun around to see the wing tips of the Hollowheart showing over the top of the fallen tree, indicating her near presence. Quickly, and reluctantly, Chishio put her trust in the stranger and followed his path, slipping into the thick shrubbery and following after the mighty beast as quickly as she could.

Analyzing the ground intensively, Dani rounded the roots of the fallen tree, looking them up and down and she came around to the other side. She halted, looking up and down the log and then out and around, seeing no one in her vision. Her sensors had even died down to a quiet hum, indicating no presence. Dani tilted her head, deciding it was only a swamp creature. The Frightmare walked around Dani and the tree, coming to a halt beside her companion. “Find anything?” The Hollowheart replied, “No. Whatever it was, it's gone.” Fea rolled her eyes, impatiently muttering, “Pfft... What a waste of time.

~ On Hold (not active) ~
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 04/02/2012 10:36 PM

[ 10 || 45 ] || [ 3 || 14 ] || [ 3 || 10 ] || [ 3 || 10 ] || [ 3 || 10 ]

Even though Dani didn't express or carry emotion, she did have a certain logic that made her understand what others felt and how to respond quickly and efficiently to them. At Fea's response, Dani glanced over to the mangled raptor, tilting her head slightly as he eyes narrowed on her subject. “Very well. The next time I sense someone near, I will not inform you, Fea.” Kiku glanced to Fea, who only scoffed in response, but Kiku knew that Dani never forgot anything and when she said something, she meant it. “Let us return to Tandokuno. He is expecting us.” The Frightmare tossed her head in agreement, waiting for Dani to take the lead before falling in behind. Dani had the coordinates to get them safely and quickly out of the swamp. Fea followed in behind Kiku, watching their surroundings. “You'd better be careful, Fea. Dani says what she means, and means what she says.” The raptor hissed. “I can care for myself. I certainly know when there's a threat about.” Kiku shook her head. “Ah, your just ill cause you got your precious feathers ripped out.” The raptor stopped, snout upturned slightly at the comment. “They'll grow back!” With a furious shriek, the raptor marched onward to catch up, clearly agitated. Dani continued to lead the way out in silence.

The Battleheart beast was quicker than what he appeared to be. Chishio was running as quickly as she could through the thick mud and muck of the swamp, trying to keep up with him. She could only catch glimpses of his armored tail every now and again to indicate his direction. If they weren't in dire need of stealth, Chishio would have changed to her Battleheart form to keep up, but she feared that doing so would only slow her down, and attract the three cronies to where they were. All she could do now was duck her head and try to keep up with the brute. She kept her hardened mind focused on the objective, and she was going to get through this no matter what. Chishio didn't know how long they had been running, or just how much terrain they had covered, but it seemed sudden when the beast came to a complete halt ahead. Chishio couldn't help but fear that something was ahead.

Running up to his side, Chishio caught up to the beast and was finally able to come to a stop. Her chest heaved as she caught her breath, quickly looking around for danger and then looking up to the beast, who didn't appear to be paying any mind to her. “Why... are we stopping?” The beast glanced down at her and then motioned his head to look ahead. “We should be safe here.” Looking up, Chishio finally saw what he was referring to: an old, run down cabin in the middle of the swamp. She glanced to the beast as he started to make his way to the cabin. Chishio hesitated. She wasn't entirely sure about being alone with this... stranger. Besides, how could he possibly fit in the little cabin? “Look, I really ap-” A loud snap! came from behind Chishio, and she quickly took off running, instinctively fearing it to be one of Tandokuno's cronies. Even the beast jumped at the sound. “Quickly! Inside!” Chishio did not ask questions, running up the creaky, wooden flight of steps and into the old cabin. Behind her, something shut and locked the door, and Chishio spun around to see a man with black hair, tipped with green, peering out of the side window near the door. Chishio took a step back, fists clenching as she watched the stranger. Surely, this couldn't be the beast that had confronted them..?

~ On Hold (not active) ~

Kiku, Dani, & Fea have left~
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext