Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Postby SpringsSong » 12/16/2007 11:08 AM

Oto?±a's eyes brightened as he slowly nodded his head, her own tails beginning to sway slowly.  "I like exploring too." She said quietly, a smile tugging at her maw.  It was the only thing that could allow her to just be herself, to not be overshadowed by her mother or anyone else.  It was her passion to explore; she didn't care about how the others all wanted love.  She just wanted to see the world.

{7}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/16/2007 3:57 PM

So she liked exploring too, eh? Interesting. It appeared that Oto?±a had some similar points with Amulius, despite the differences between their species and gender. She also seemed like a courageous Kuhna, being unfazed by the presence of his breed; except for his parents and maybe Mynol, the Darkflame Kuhna, no one wanted to discuss things with him at home. That, truly, made him sad and lonely.

Although he hated speaking, he felt like his voice was getting closer to revealing itself to the female. She seemed friendly, interesting, courageous, she and liked to explore; maybe the two of them would be getting along well. Maybe they could even go and explore the Lands together, to see the whole continent. "... Amulius. Is my name," he meowed, for the first time. His voice was somewhat old-sounding as well as a bit raspy, like an elder, as well as a bit frightening: what you would expected from an undead person. Nonetheless, his voice was still friendly to a certain extent, but still a bit distant.

[8]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/16/2007 4:56 PM

Amulius, hm?  To?±a tilted her head as he said that, his voice raspy.  Whether or not it was the nature of his breed to have a raspy voice, or because of not talking very much.  "Amulis." She said simply, looking back at him.  She did not seem fazed even yet by his undead-ness... nothing could really phase her.

{8}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/21/2007 12:42 PM

"Courageous, you are," the Undead male meowed, waving his tails with the same calmness. "Many people scream, stare, are afraid. But you. Different, your reactions were." He obviously had a very odd way of speaking, but his sentences remained understandable. He spoke much like an elder, one could say. Nontheless, it was nice to hear him open up some more. "Exploring, you love it as well," he continued. "What goes for me, it is the same." It seemed like this Autumn Kuhna could understand him, despite his 'morbid' looks. He felt... happy. Even if only a little.

[9]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/21/2007 8:41 PM

Oto?±a's eyes showed a mild sense of surprise, but it soon left as she said in a quiet voice, "When your own mother happens across a Kuhna with the name of her love and is convinced he's the one--to the point of sharing his past life--and is convinced there are thirteen others that are waiting to be reborn... not much scares you." She shook her head.  "Exploration is the only thing that allows me to escape the scorn I get from being her daughter..." She said quietly.  "It has always been in my blood to get out... to explore..." She added.

{9}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/22/2007 11:40 AM

"Odd Kuhnas at home, as well," Amulius meowed back, his tails still waving in the same constant pattern. "Cursed, mysterious, lonely pets, all over," he explained, pawing at a random rock. "Many artists, yes, as well," he said, throwing the rock away with one of his tails. "But only ugly being, I am," he meowed, narrowing his eye, a hint of sadness showing into the amber colored-membrane. "People fail to understand," he said, getting back to walk a little bit close to the edge of the road, down to which was a small beach. "Emotions, I feel them as well," he said, his voice getting slightly irritated. He sat down on his haunches, his tails falling slowly behind him, hitting the ground with no sounds. The Undead Kuhna simply stared at the beach below, ears angling themselves around.

[10 -- level up]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/22/2007 5:00 PM

To?±a shook her head as he referred to himself as ugly.  "You're not 'ugly', as people define it... looks are only skin-deep." She said.  "People can be as pretty or as handsome as they come yet be completely disgusting on the inside... where it counts." She continued, watching as he threw the rock aside.  "Anyone can feel emotions; none of us can escape them... they surround us constantly, from happiness to sadness; from hatred to love..." She shook her head as her eyes turned towards the small beach, her ears moving slightly.  So this Kuhna... he was often just pushed to the side because he was undead, which hurt him...

{10}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/26/2007 3:17 PM

Hah, looks that truly matter are the ones that come from the inside. If only that was true for everyone. People nowadays didn't care about looks from the inside; all they wanted now were for exterior looks, those that concern the skin, the size, the weight... Those were the only looks people wanted. "People, selfish they mostly are," he meowed, pawing at a small piece of lawn that was, for some reason, taller than the others. "People care not about looks of the heart. Looks of the skin, the only ones that matter," he meowed, cutting the piece of lawn with his claws. "Matters not... to others..." he meowed, narrowing his eye some more until it was almost completely closed.

[11]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/30/2007 5:44 PM

Oto?±a shook her head sadly.  "Unfortunately, I know this to be true... but I look not to a person's outer appearance, but to their inward appearance.  I care not if a Kuhna is Undead or Holy; if the Holy Kuhna turns out to be the bane of the Triumvirate while the Undead Kuhna has the purest of souls... now which one would be more attractive?  The good or the evil?" She asked.  "I can sense when one has a clean soul and when one's soul is dirty... and I prefer the ones with the pure, clean souls." She said, watching him cut a piece of the grass.

{11}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/04/2008 7:45 PM

Amulius shrugged, cutting some more lawn. He simply listened to her speaking, replying nothing. Suddenly, his ears pricked, and the Undead Kuhna turned around, looking over his shoulders. "Human is calling, to me she is," he meowed, getting up and heading off. "See again, maybe," he said to Oto?±a, waving his tails in the same slow manner as earlier as he headed off towards his home, listening to the call of his owner.

[12 -- has left]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/04/2008 8:00 PM

Oto?±a watched as Amulius walked off, and she herself headed off for home.  Secretly, she wished that the day when they would meet again would come soon... She rather liked this Undead Kuhna.  He was... accepting of her desire to explore.

{12--gone}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous