Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

An Overdue Meeting [[Private]]

Postby SpringsSong » 12/14/2007 10:31 PM

[center]Image
Tasera, female Ancient/Dingo Lucain

The Baian Swamp... Tasera remembered this place vaguely from her brother's story of it.  Well, her half-brother.  She didn't know quite why she had come out here, this way, just yet.  Something seemed to be calling her there, or someone.  Either way, she had come out here just as the rains started.  She looked around, her blue eyes taking in everything there was to see... though there was not much of it.  She sighed; oh, how she missed her Xryen...

It had been just before the war when she'd last seen her beloved mate, or her mother and father, for that matter.  She was beginning to become slightly worried about him, for whatever reasons... She just hoped that, maybe, he'd come and find her here...

{69}

[[For myself and Draiz only. =P]]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/15/2007 2:25 PM

ImageImage

Halix and Xyren

The Kitrell looked down at the lucain, resting on a high tree branch. "Her heart will not wait forever." His angelic voice spilled out. "I can tell she's here. Her heart calls for you." He could tell the feelings of others, feel what their heart yearned for. Tasera was no different at all. He could tell she was wishing to see Xyren again, and had thus bothered the male lucain into coming.

"I know.. I've just been having more and more fits lately... So I've been worried about what would happen if she were around when I had one. I wouldn't want her to get hurt." He ducked under low limbs, dodged large puddles of water, and other such things as he worked his way forward. He would find her today, that he would.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/15/2007 2:45 PM

Tasera's ears perked as she listened around, knowing that she had heard a voice or two.  She took a step forward, out into the rain, breathing in the scent of the fresh rain.  But there was another scent on the rain... two, actually.  Both scents were masculine, and one seemed to be that of a Kitrell.  The other one, she knew marvelously.

"Xryen!" She called, running in the general direction of the two scents.  Her heart was racing; longing to see her beloved mate again after all this time apart...

{70}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/16/2007 1:59 PM

The black and purple lucain stopped in his tracks, hearing the voice of the female lucain. So Halix had been right... she was here.

The morning kitrell let out a small chuckle and smiled. "Here she comes, lover boy. Better be careful not to run her off." His wings rested on the branch like arms, see as he hadn't such. He was going to stay there and make sure that nothing went wrong.

Upon seeing Tasera, Xyren slowly walked over to her, gently licking her maw. "Long time no see."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/16/2007 4:45 PM

Tasera smiled happily as Xryen licked her maw.  "I agree; it has been far too long... It was just before the war when we last saw one another, remember?  The family reunion." She said, recalling seeing her sister and his sister there as well; lifemates.  She had been slightly repulsed by it, but whatever worked for her sister.  Looking up at the Kitrell, she tilted her head.  "So your human has obtained a Kitrell as well, I see..." She said.

{71}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/17/2007 12:06 AM

Obtain? The kitrell shook himself off. Was he just an object that was to be obtained? No. He was an actual being, which meant his life had far more value then her words placed in it. "I wouldn't say 'obtained', madame. See, I have chosen to live there of my own free will."

"Don't mind him." the ancient lucain spoke with a soft smile. "He's a nice guy, even if he seems a bit ruffled right now."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/21/2007 11:41 AM

Tas nodded her head, smiling.  "Oh, I see.  I stand corrected." She said, a chuckle coming from her throat as she moved closer to Xryen.  "So how have things been since the war started?  I have not heard much news from the battlefields save that my mother was killed by a Lucain I knew from my short days in Lambastia, but was revived." She said, her ears drooping as she recalled her own shrieks of pain when she felt her mother fall.

{72--I'm back at last!}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/21/2007 3:41 PM

Xyren's ears lowered and he looked away. This war... it was killing so many. Why couldn't the gods finally come down and put an end to all this useless killing?

Halix lept down from his branch and floated down to land on Xy's back. "We have had much grave news. The one called Idzuna has been trying to kill everything in his path. I fear that he may even go so far as to attack the Mardes Shrine soon.... Lady Draiz's protector throughout this all, a female Khimera by the name Otiephu, has fallen to the hands of another creature and isn't there to protect her now... I'm afraid all will not end well.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/21/2007 5:22 PM

Tas's ears drooped.  "That is... that is horrible... why did my parents go off to this war in the first place...?" She asked, turning to the Kitrell.  "I send my condolences to your trainer..." She said, murmuring lowly.  Why did there have to be so much death at this time in the world...?

{73}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/21/2007 7:55 PM

"Ah... we mustn't fret over Otiephu. Sa'ouna has already shown an interest in her in the fact that she healed her once before." Xyren spoke with a very soft smile. "The deities care for those that are just trying to live humble lives. I'm sure the reason that your mother was brought back was because there were many that loved her, and she was needed here still. Even death can't tear some bonds." Yes... death couldn't tear the bond between Otiephu and Talbot. Infact, that very bond had drug him to the grave with her.

Trainer? Halix ruffled his feathers, letting out a small huff. Had he not already said that it was his choice to be staying in that house?
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/21/2007 8:06 PM

Tas could sense Halix's distaste of assuming he had a trainer, so she apologetically said, "Forgive me... I'm so used to having a trainer that I don't know how other pets are about the fact... do you prefer to have her referred to as a humanoid companion?" Looking back to Xryen, she said, "Yes... that is what Lady Sa'ouna said when she revived my mother... that her loss was mourned by many and to come back to them..." Shaking her head, she sighed.  "Either way, she is alive... and hopefully free from harm for the time being." She said.

{74}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/21/2007 9:58 PM

"Just Draiz. We have no ties really other then the fact that I live in the house. If anything else I am more tied to the other lady of the house, Destiny. I am a seraph and guard over others." the kitrell spoke, puffing his chest out as if to look regal.

The ancient lucain let his tongue run across her cheek. "I am sure she will make it home. This war will eventually end and we will get to see the ones we love again."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/22/2007 4:54 PM

Tas inclined her head.  "I see." She said to Halix before she turned back to Xy, letting her own tongue run across his maw.  "I'm sure that they'll come back alive; there are few they could fight, but..." She sighed.  "I still fear for them both.  They are too stubborn to return home... With good reasons, too." She said.

{75}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/29/2007 2:09 AM

"They must feel as if they are needed there. I have heard that your parents are two of the strongest on the imperial side." He pulled away from her slowly, closing his eyes suddenly with his head dipped down a tiny bit. The markings on his boy were glowing oddly for a moment, but soon died down and his body seemed to relax.

Halix looked down at him and then whispered into his ear, "Keep yourself together. No need to worry her, but if you keep this up I'm making you go home."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/30/2007 5:39 PM

Tas's ears lowered as she said, "My mother says she has a debt to pay to the Lady Sa'ouna now, for she is the one that revived her.  But oh, Xy, to feel her death was like to go through my own without actually dying.  I feel as though I'm still in pain from the many wounds left on her, though I know they are all gone... I could have foresaw that and told her to be wary..." She said, shaking her head as she watched his body tense up and then relax.  "Wh-what's wrong?" She asked nervously.

{76}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next