Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Re: Wanderlust Strikes [P; ask to join]

Postby ShadowStitches » 06/27/2013 11:00 AM

"that would be great, thank you" Helena said. It would be much easier with someone to lead ahead of them, then to stalk through the mud blindly and possibly falling face first into it. They quickly gathered the new tools, with Johnny turning into his human form again, and soon where on their way towards their destination.

Johnny did not seem happy...or at least, a little lost in thought. He was good at what he did, yes, but well...
he just hoped that he did not get their hopes too high. who knew what this obviously a bit...mad tinkerer
did to Misa to keep him small?

Switch abandoned her safe place on the shoulder of Helena, and hopped alongside of the thwo Mekkas, over stones and branches that poked out of the water here and there. "So! are you on the run for a long time already, or did you escape just now?" it did not seem to occur to her that her questions maybe where a bit pestering...

(hm...
okay, do you want to slowly get to lamolai, or do you want to stay in the swamp a little more?
(because of Naamah following them etc?)

sorry,  my muse is a bit meh at the moment :/)
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Previous