Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Re: Searching for Answers [Self][Training]

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/19/2016 4:49 PM

Nim chortled to himself as he slipped over to her. Cvetka growled in annoyance at being the source of his amusement. He ignored it, however, as he pulled a blanket over her. Can't have you getting ill now he thought to her through their connection. Cvetka blinked, bewildered at his sudden kindness.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2056
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/19/2016 4:52 PM

Cvetka turned her head to look at the little demon. He was settling himself in a fold of her blanket, and chuckling at her bewilderment. Don't be so surprised he thought to her. If you die, I get banished; Cvetka could feel his amusement at his words. I'll be working hard to keep you safe floated through their connection.

{29}
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/19/2016 4:54 PM

Thought Cvetka didn't quite trust him, Nim's words eased her troubled thoughts somewhat. She felt comforted knowing that he wouldn't try to kill her, at the very least. She sighed, and laid her head on her paws again. She felt better whilst wrapped in the blanket, and closed her eyes. Outside, the storm raged on, and the wind buffeted the tree.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous