Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Accidental Attachments {P, M:L,S, Nudity}

Postby Saahs » 07/17/2017 2:08 AM

(Warren, human form. This is a continuation of this thread.)

Nodding, Warren kissed Daud back before scooting back and wriggling his way underneath the covers. Now comfortably tucked into the warmth, he inched back into Daud's arms, albeit hesitantly at first. This was new. Newer than the sex, somehow. But it was nice. Really, really nice. He mumbled a small thank you under his breath, getting cozy up against Daud.

Warren glanced up to Daud, brow creasing in a look between incredulity and worry. "Well, yeah, if ya say so," he chimed, though the rest of his attempt to brush off his shit show of a life died down as his back and hair were caressed again. And he started to lean into that kiss, so his forehead, covered by the headband, was pressed firmly to Daud's lips.

Big mistake.

His calculations on where he'd turned his head had not been enough, and the marking on his forehead underneath the red headband tingled violently. Before he could recoil in time-- BZZT. A non-lethal but jarring jolt of static electricity bounced between Daud's lips and his own forehead. The only reason he merely winced and bit back a small yelp instead of crying out in alarm, was because he was terribly used to the sensation. "Shit-- sorry, sorry-- you alright? Sorry!" Warren pulled away a little, looking Daud over to measure both how badly he'd just zapped him, as well as his reaction.

( Warren | 15 )
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Re: Accidental Attachments {P, M:L,S, Nudity}

Postby Kylo » 07/17/2017 10:03 PM

Daud stiffened from the shock and cursed until it stopped. He panted softly as he rested his head on top of Warren's and breathed heavily. It was obvious from Warren's apologies that it was unintentional.

"It's okay...I've had worse," he replied as he breathed slowly.

He pet Warren's hair and pulled him back close. He carefully worked on breathing calmly and bringing his heart rate back down. He kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back soothingly.

"I'm not gonna force you, but could you explain what that was? If you don't wanna talk about it, that's okay."

(Daud-16)

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Postby Saahs » 07/17/2017 10:17 PM

Luckily, the jolt didn't last for longer than a brief instance. But the feeling that remained left an unpleasant itch in Warren's forehead, on top of the permanent itching that never left the mark hidden under his head band. He squeezed a hand up to scratch at the spot, but as always, to no satisfaction. "Sorry," he repeated absently.

Daud's response left him, to put it simply, bemused. But relieved. He scooted back into Daud's embrace, head pushing into the small kiss planted atop his head. "I can.. give a small summary?" Warren glanced up to the other. His expression had fallen back to what was actually his default: distant gaze, brows creased upwards slightly, and a small frown pulling his lips downward. He could worry about making himself look more chipper when his forehead stopped burning.

"Had a stumble into some whoopsie daisies a while back, auh. Got somethin' stuck on my forehead that does some nasty stuff. 'S why I wear the headband." He paused, face scrunching for a second before he added, "And 'cause headbands just look cool. But mostly so shenanigans don't happen."

( Warren | 16 )

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 07/17/2017 11:49 PM

Daud listened carefully to Warren's explanation and while it was vague, it told him enough to know that this was not The Outsider's work. The Void deity, while annoying and sometimes unpleasant to be around, was not one to mark someone in such a way that was beyond the person's control or that caused such pain. He looked down at Warren and saw his frown.

"If you need help with it, I'll try to figure out something for you. I have a bit of experience with magic, and a friend who has a lot more. You look tired. Let's try and get you some rest. I promise I'll be here with you when you wake up."

Daud stroked his face and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips, before looking at him again with his brows drawn and lips in a slight frown.

"You gonna be okay? If you need anything, I'll get it for you. I've got an elixir in my jacket."

(Daud-17)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 07/19/2017 11:07 AM

Without thinking much of it, he scratched at his forehead again. Even the mention of the mark and its shenanigans was enough to bring uncomfortable amounts of attention to its presence, and it was only mildly difficult to get rid of it from the front of his thoughts.

Warren blinked up to Daud as he spoke, followed by four or five winks from his left eye. But despite the implications behind winking, the young man shook his head. "That's a real charm, you offerin' to help," Warren started, "I dunno if there's anythin' that can be done about it, but. If you wanna try, that'd be mighty dandy of ya. But the second it tries to retaliate or anythin', thassit, no more tryin' to fix it." He waggled a finger in Daud's direction for emphasis.

But, he complied, settling down in Daud's arms again and getting comfortable. "Aight. Thank ya, budderino Dauderino." Returning the kiss-- careful not to catch him on the teeth this time-- he nodded his head. "Yeah, I'll be right as rain indoors. See ya in the mornin', hmnn?"

( Warren | 17 )

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 07/21/2017 6:51 PM

"I understand," he pulled Warren closer and then pulled the covers tighter over them. "You don't have to thank me. I'll see you in the morning."

He sighed softly as he curled up into Warren for the night and closed his eyes. Tomorrow was going to be one hell of day.

Daud blearily opened his eyes as the dawn light began to filter into the room through the slatted window. He looked down at Warren and sighed softly. Last night was indeed very much real, and he was indeed going to be bringing yet another stray into his home. Billy was right, he was a soft old man.

He nuzzled into the top of Warren's head, burying his face into his hair. He was getting too old to keep picking people up off of the streets, but he couldn't leave this kid alone. He clearly needed help and some damn affection. The kid was starved for it if their interaction with each other last night was any indication.

"Hey...kid...we need to get going."

(Daud-18)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 07/21/2017 7:18 PM

Warren closed his eyes as Daud began to shift, and his breathing evened out to resemble that of someone still well asleep. It came pretty easy to him now, pretending to sleep. He didn't want the guy to worry over the fact that no, he hadn't gotten even a minute of sleep. That would only end with explaining yet even more about himself that he didn't want to entail. Not yet, at least. Daud was the first person who'd found out there was something wrong with him (and his forehead) without learning about it violently, and without him getting killed as a result of it.

As Daud nuzzled him, Warren nudged a little, hand groggily raising to check that his headband was in its proper place. After adjusting it, he blinked his eyes open and looked up at Daud. "Mornin', duderino Dauderino," he murmured, his distant and morose expression breaking into a soft grin. "Where're we skedaddlin'?"

( Warren | 18 )

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 07/27/2017 10:23 PM

"I was planning to take you to my home, if you're willing of course," Daud replied as he rubbed a hand up and down Warren's back.

"Before we go though, there's something important I have to tell you."

He leaned back and looked Warren in the eyes before swallowing.

"I'm not a good person, Warren. If anything I'm near the worst kind of person someone can be. I...kill people for money. I even killed an empress."

He took a deep breath before continuing.

"I understand if you don't want to continue...whatever this is. All I ask is if you want me gone, you give me a ten minute head start before calling for the guards."

(Daud-19)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 07/27/2017 10:39 PM

Warren stared Daud in the eyes as the man explained himself. His expression fell, but likely not for the reason that would occur to Daud. Because after a moment of silence, the young man smirked-- it was a dry, unpleasant smirk, but slightly amused. "I think I'd still like ta go home with ya, my duderino Dauderino," he murmured.

"But I should tell you somethin' too, though. There is one huuuge difference between the two of us." He leaned forward towards Daud. "You do it for money," he started, peering up at him with a far away, despondent look in his eyes. "I do it fer free."

He smirked again, lightly bumping his fist against Daud's shoulder. "So unless you wanna call the guards on me now, are we cool bean soup, budderino?"

( Warren | 19 )

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 07/27/2017 11:00 PM

Daud's eyes widened as Warren admitted that he killed people for free before chuckling.

"Well I guess we're both some kind of awful then," he said with a grin.

He pulled Warren back close and kissed him briefly before pulling back again.

"I think you're gonna like it at my home. I got a bunch of young pups not unlike you workin' for me. And a few old wolves too."

Daud smiled and ran a hand through Warren's hair. He wasn't about to admit that he had seen that kind of look in someone's eyes before, and when he had he almost lost his life and the lives of his whalers. It was the look of someone who was not in their right mind and it honestly worried him, but Daud was a good actor and he wasn't about to let Warren know how much it concerned him. He just hoped that The Outsider could help him fix whatever this was.

"Let's get dressed and head out."

(Daud-20)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 07/27/2017 11:13 PM

Warren hummed a little, bobbling his head side to side. "Seems like it, hmm?" He pressed his lips into Daud's, kissing him back. Despite the less than cheerful little conversation they'd just had, he was soft, careful. Grinning up at Daud, another little hum escaped him. "Can't wait to meet the lil' bugger duderinos," he chimed, pulling himself up to reach for his clothes.

But yet again, he pushed his head into Daud's hand. His fingers running through his hair felt so, so nice. Nicer than he deserved, more than likely. But who was he to let down an opportunity to actually feel wanted? But afterwards, he nodded his head and began to pull his clothes back on. "So is this just an offer to visit, to live with you, ooor is it also like a, like a job offer?" He glanced over his shoulder to Daud as he stood, buttoning his flannel most of the way up.

( Warren | 20 )

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 07/29/2017 9:48 PM

"It's an offer to live with me, and a job offer if you want it," Daud replied as he crawled out of the bed to dress.

He pulled on his underwear and then his trousers on as he watched Warren button up his shirt. He was trying to figure out just what it was about this strange man that had caused him to want to help him.

The more he unraveled the mystery that Warren is the more he was sure he was a possible threat. Also the more he was sure that the man was cursed by something. The way the man had to hide whatever mark he had worried him, mostly because it meant he had little to no control over it.

He pulled on his shirt and buttoned it up before slipping into his jacket.

"I gotta warn you it's not a very...nice place, but it's safe."

(Daud-21)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 07/30/2017 6:38 PM

His mouth peeled back into a lopsided grin. "Yes and probably we'll see," he hummed, tipping his head to the side before turning his focus back to making sure the bottoms of his pant legs were tied fit and snug around his lower calves. "And I'm bettin' I won't mind it-- a safe ugly place is better than a ravishing an' deadly place, hmm?"

He pulled on his toeless boots, snapping them shut over the bottoms of his pant legs. The same was done with his gloves, then he rolled up the sleeves of his flannel. Occasionally, Warren glanced in Daud's direction. How long would he be able to keep certain things under wraps? What was he going to do if he couldn't keep himself awake long enough to find somewhere to drown in safe isolation?

But those worries were quickly dismissed, and he finished doing himself up and turned to Daud. He shot the man another winning grin. "Whenever you're ready, my duderino Dauderino."

( Warren | 21 )

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 08/04/2017 9:56 PM

Daud pulled on his boots and did up his spats before flashing a grin at Warren. He walked over and slide a hand around his waist and pulled him close.

"You ever wanted to know what it's like to disappear and reappear?" he asked with a devilish smirk.

"I promise it'll be fun, and we'll get there a lot faster, but there's a catch you see."

He grinned wider and pulled Warren right up against him.

"We gotta be touching for it to work. I'll need you to hold real close and whatever you do, don't let go. You think you can handle that?"

(Daud-22)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 08/04/2017 11:52 PM

Warren craned his neck, head tipped back to peer up at Daud. Up close while standing, he wasn't all that tall; most of his respectable height came from his wild poof of hair, and even that wasn't enough to make him stand at a decent height. "I already know, mister man guy my duderino Dauderino," he murmured softly with a small hum to his voice, smirking up at him. "But go ahead and show me, hmnn?"

With that, he clung his arms around Daud, one over his shoulder and the other under the man's opposing armpit. Tight against his back, Warren's hands gripped his forearms with enough force to make his fingertips just a little tingly for a second. With a thoughtful hum, the young man asked, "Should I use my legs, too? I can use my legs for this, too."

( Warren | 22 )

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer