Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Re: Accidental Attachments {P, M:L,S, Nudity}

Postby Kylo » 08/28/2017 10:09 PM

Daud hummed in approval as Warren wrapped himself around him with a soft smile.

"I don't see why you can't," he replied with a grin.

He lowered his hand and squeezed Warren's hips before returning to curling tightly around his waist. He leaned down to press a soft kiss to his lips before tucking the top of his chin on top of Warren's head.

"Let's go then, dear," he said playfully.

He concentrated on the roof of the building across from his window, then clenched his fist, the mark on his hand glowing.

In an instant they were on the roof and Daud grinned into the top of Warren's hair. He clenched his fist again and they were on another roof, this going on for a while until they were quite a distance away from the apartments. Finally he aimed for a large building with a hole in the roof and they landed in his bedroom.

"We're here, kid," he said softly as he relaxed his hold on Warren and untucked his chin from the top of Warren's head.

"Home, sweet home."

(Daud-23)

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/02/2017 1:05 PM

Once Daud had a firm grasp of his hips, Warren snickered in the back of his throat and hiked his legs up around the man's waist, now truly clinging to him like a proper and sophisticated tick. The kiss was returned, quick and careful. With a nod, the young man hissed, "Righterino, caperino." And then he waited for whatever was about to happen, to happen.

And boy oh boy, did it happen. With each teleportation, Warren let rip a snarl of a little cackle, either finding the whole ordeal terribly amusing, or just terrible enough to laugh about it in a strange attempt to deal with it. Oh wait. That's just how he deals with everything.

He waited for Daud to speak up before carefully unlatching himself from the man's person, turning to look about at his new surroundings. He didn't expect much, but his right eyebrow was raised nonetheless in curiosity.

( Warren | 23 )
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Postby Kylo » 09/05/2017 4:59 PM

"This is my room. Not much to look at I know, but I try to be more practical than decorative," he said as he gestured towards his bed, desk, and a lone chest.

"The next few levels below us are the whaler's quarters. Not much to see there either and I won't invade my men's privacy by showing them all to you. The ones that will want you to see them will show you theirs."

Daud clenched his hand and a small zip sounded in the air as Thomas appeared next to Daud.

"Sir?"

"Thomas, this is Warren. He'll be one of us now. I need you to get everyone together that's here at the moment so we can introduce him properly."

Thomas bowed slightly and nodded.

"I'll do that right away, sir."

Daud waved his hand in dismissal and Thomas transversed away, presumably to do as he was told.

Daud turned back to Warren and smiled softly.

"I promise they won't be too bad, but I will warn you some of them will try to intimidate you. Just ignore them or tell them to fuck off. They'll take the hint."

(Daud-24)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 09/05/2017 6:04 PM

Nodding his head, Warren looked back to Daud, adjusting his headband a smidgen. "Fancy, schmancy. Besides, more things means more things that can fall over an' break, yeah?" His eyes wandered the room again, humming to himself as he did so.

He glanced back to Daud, giving another hum in confirmation to his description. "Can't see why they'd wanna show me any how, except for, yaknow," he remarked, peering back at Daud and waggling his eyebrows obnoxiously. And yes. He was indeed grinning like the horrible little fiend he was.

Then there was, holy guacamole in a hat an entire other person in the room. That caused Warren to make an odd, sing-song noise, though he didn't jump or flinch. Just went, "Eeeeyyyyyyiiiiiii."

As the two spoke to one another, Warren looked the stranger over. His head tilted to one side, left brow arching while the right corner of his lips quirked upwards. But he didn't get to look too much, before the person whisked himself away again. The young man pouted a little, blowing thin air between his lips. "Fpffbffbff... You all can do that lil' whippy-snippy poofy-woofin'?" His head snapped to look up at Daud, a look of childish envy in his luminescent eyes.

"Don't worry yer headerino, Dauderino, I might be a little shit, but I don't take no shit either." He smirked up at the other man, once again waggling his eyebrows. "When do I get ta meet the sons a' baskets?"

( Warren | 24 )

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1122
Donate

Postby Kylo » 09/11/2017 7:29 PM

Daud couldn't help but grin at Warren's remarks. He sauntered over after Thomas left and looped an arm around Warren's waist and pulled him close.

"You getting tired of me already?" he asked teasingly with a devilish grin. "I can finish what we started last night later today if that's what you're needing." He leaned down to peck Warren on the lips.

"Now as for that, that's called transversal, and not everyone can do it, just most of my whalers. They gain their powers through me. Once we get you trained up in regular combat I'll be sharing them with you too."

He slowly let go of Warren and took a step back.

"We'll be meeting them as soon as Thomas rounds them all up, which should be soon."

(Daud-25)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saahs » 10/02/2017 1:27 PM

With a guttural little cackle, Warren leaned against Daud and rested his chin on the man's chest. "Bored, of you? Hpffff, you could be doin' a nappin' and I couldn't get bored of jus' snoozin' with ya." His head bobbled from side to side, hair bouncing a little. "But only if you wanna, my palerino Dauderino," he hissed after pecking Daud back with a few (or okay, several) winks.

Once Daud stepped away from him, Warren stretched his arms high over his head with his hands clasped up above. "Transversal, hmm? Transssssversssssal." He dragged the word out at least four more times, seeming to find amusement in doing so, before moving on to a more serious topic. "Well, fingers crossed I can learn all that fun stuff pretty a'ight."

( Warren | 24 )

in darkness we trust.

trails of insecurities.

in darkness i trust.

Saahs
Celebrity Explorer