Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Peace, Love, Virus and Mina?(Abandoned Momentarily)

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/09/2008 9:17 PM

Venom Draculi

Human Form

The leaves rustled above a teenage boy's head. He looked up, despair tugging at his heartstrings. Brushing his tan hand through his green and purple hair, he sighed heavily. Rain poured as the happy people rushed to their happy homes in a happy manner. All of which, Virus no longer owned. It had been exactly 1 month now, since this all had happened. One month ago, Virus's fiance had died. He had been set to marry her in only a few weeks, but now his bride was gone. Bianca had had been at her home it the desert, when there was a gas leak, causing an explosion. She was killed in the raging blaze, and they never recovered her body. Virus looked up in the sky, tears mixing with the freezing rain and streaming down his face.

"B, why? I know I should have gone with you. I would have known about the gas, and you would've gotten out. B, I'm so sorry. B, oh B."

[virus-1]
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/10/2008 10:08 AM

Human Form

Striding along the chain of shops, a rather pretty teenage girl with long blonde hair walked. She smiled as the rain fell of her, her crystal blue eyes danced with delight. Wiping away her damp aquamarine streaks, she noticed a rather peculiar boy sitting on a ledge. Strolling over to him, she smiled the smile most men fell for.

"Hello. I'm Mina. Not that it's any of my buisness, but I couldn't help but notice you here looking quite sad. Is there anyway for me to help?"
She asked, her voice dripping with sugar.

[mina-1]
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/11/2008 2:08 PM

Virus didn't look up, but listened to her words.

"No. There's nothing you can do about it."

He turned away, not caring the least bit if he sounded rude. He brushed the green and purple hair out of his eyes once more, before discovering she wasn't leaving. Looking at her, he glared.

"Don't you have somewhere to go? Somewhere full of love and peace or somethin? Do you like hanging around lowlifes when you could be partying in the Slums? Is that it?"

[virus-2]
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/14/2008 3:52 PM

Mina looked quite hurt, and without thinking, used her hand to smack him square on the back of his head.

"Listen you jerk, I'm not about to stand there and let you insult me! I came over here because you looked like someone in distress, but if your going to rude...don't bother!" She huffed.

Regaining her composure, she rolled her shoulders and looked up.

"And besides, I don't have anywhere to go...just like you."
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/17/2008 9:51 PM

Virus was deeply shocked at the slap to his head. Spinning around, he couldn't help but grin. This girl had some spunk, just like Bianca. Blinking to clear his head, he smiled.

"Oh, sorry ma'am. I didn't know I was in the presence of a bossy woman."

Although she was forceful, just like he liked woman, but that gave her no right to be how she was. And you can bet he was gonna fight back.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/22/2008 4:05 PM

Mina glared back.

"I'm bossy buddy, so deal with it. Anything else?" She asked.

Mina couldn't help but notice his grin, and flushed a bit. But she would not give him the satisfaction of knowing he had SOME effect on her. That would just make her look more vulnerable.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/24/2008 12:15 PM

Virus put his hands up, as if surrenduring.

"I'll spare you the questions." He said, smirking.

Extending a hand, he stared into her beautiful, blue eyes before turning away.

"I'm Virus the Cocky, as you probably already know."
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/25/2008 5:47 PM

Mina looked at his hand, not sure whether to believe him or not. Reluctantly, she made her hand meet his with a hard grip.

"I'm Mina the Beautiful, as you already know." She replied, smirking.

That should show him.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/26/2008 4:57 PM

Virus grinned. She definetly has some spunk. "Sorry, I hadn't noticed." he replied. This silly banter had become very fun. And for a second he hadn't even thought of the girl he loved, now making her journey to the spirit world. The rain was now heavier, soaking Virus' clothes and making him especially uncomfortable. It irked him even more to see how Mina hadn't even cared that her beautiful silk dress was now be slowly destroyed.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 06/04/2008 9:04 PM

Mina rolled her eyes, and sat up on the stone ledge with him. "Anyway, in a battle of wits, you obviously come unarmed. Don't make me take you down. But as I came here, I noticed you were in deep pain. Have you lost a loved one?" She asked him, her eyes widening to look like deepl pools of blue. "Wait, let me see." Closing her eyes, she let her head fall on Virus'. Breathjing deeply, she continued to speak. "I see that you have had great pain in your life. You lost a girl you loved, in a blazing fire. Her name is....Biana? Beeana? No...Bianca! That's it. I see you blame yourself, for not being able to protect her." Opening her eyes, she smiled and hugged him hard.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 06/05/2008 3:50 PM

Virus was shocked, and a little freaked out. This girl, who had come across him in his troubles, had been able to read his mind and feelings just with laying her head upon his. Jumping off the ledge, he back away a bit. "Well, I don't exactly know how you did that, but that is beyond the weird factor." Mina smiled at him, rows of pearly teeth shining their way into his eyes. "Yea." She said gaily, swinging her legs. "It's kind of...a..." She became inarticulate with words to explain it. "Power? Gift? Ability?" Virus finished for her, and Mina giggled. "It's funny how you're able to finish that. But yea, all those things. I can sense the feelings of others, kind of like reading your mind. But not quite."
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 06/06/2008 3:53 PM

Virus nodded, as if he understood. "So, what does that make you. Becuase I'm sure that's not exactly human." Mina threw back her head and let out a laugh that made Virus shiver with pleasure. It was as if she was singing, and Virus loved her music. "Well, here's the thing. Where I come from...people aren't exactly human. In fact, they're mermaids. I live underwater, which is why I can survive in the rain." Virus nodded and smiled. "That's why."
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 06/09/2008 1:43 PM

Mina giggled. "So, where do you plan to go now?" She asked him, hoping he'd say what she thought he'd say. "Well, I could just go back to my boring home. Why, did you have something else in mind?" He asked, and eyebrow raised slightly. Mina shrugged. "I dunno. What makes you think you're so special I'd have something in mind?" She asked, her eyes dancing happily. "So I'm not special?" Virus asked in a fake sad voice. Mina laughed again, and Virus couldn't help but grin. She was so...different from other girls. "Well, I guess if you have absolutely NOTHING to do I could take you somewhere."
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 07/27/2008 3:35 PM

Mina jumped off of the ledge, pulling the boy down with her. Virus landed with a hard thump next to the ever so graceful girl. Mina then grabbed his hand, urging him along further. He had no resistance to the pretty girl, forgetting for a moment about his dead fiance. The pair ran, side by side, winding their way through the forest. "Mina, isn't this the direction to the swamp?" He asked, puzzled. "Precisely. I hope you don't mind getting your clothes dirty." She replied, her gaze still on the path before her. Virus nodded, his eyebrow scrunched in confusion. Looking above, he noticed large tree branches waving in the increasing wind pressure, rain droplets falling onto the two, as if crying for the approaching storm. Looking back in front of him, he noticed a large row of reeds. At at that, a sudden putrid smell whipped his face, making Virus cringe in disgust. Looking at Mina, he was suprised to see that the smell hadn't fazed her at all. She seemed so delicate, like she could brake if someone were to hug her too hard. Mina stopped, sending Virus foward at the sudden brake. "We're here." Mina said, her mouth unfolding into a happy grin. Virus looked around, baffled. "But...it's just..."
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 07/28/2008 2:19 PM

"A swamp." She finished for him, the grin still upon her face. "I know it seems that way. But trust me, it's more than just that. It's....bum bum bum bum bummmm....my home!" She exclaimed, spreading her tan arms wide at the scene. Virus stared, still confused. The scene wasn't so great. There was a giant pond of thick, chunky mud and dirty water. Reeds swarmed the edges, bent in every direction. Flies buzzed around the mud, trying to find any decent snacks. Frogs hopped from the lilly pads grown, trying to catch the hungry flies. Over here, Virus couldn't help but notice, the sky was darker and more dead trees. "You live here?" He asked, his voice dripping with pure disgust. Mina nodded. "Yeppers. Don't you like it?" Virus forced a smile. "Yea. It's....roomy?" Mina giggled.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items